I would like to renounce my US citizenship and become a Mexican. Not like Aleksei, but a true Mexican...

I would like to renounce my US citizenship and become a Mexican. Not like Aleksei, but a true Mexican. I am white as the day is long, but it is my dream to go to Mexico and open up a computer repair shop. I am a locksmith as well, but I know there are many skilled Hispanic locksmiths so this might not be a good selling point. What do I need besides a passport to open up shop in Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

mylatinlife.com/blog/2016/6/21/the-dangers-of-going-full-latino
youtube.com/watch?v=OW5pe3Ut6is
youtube.com/watch?v=F5HDgjrHZ5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd make more bank being an English teacher in Mexico.

I don't care about money.

In case you're not trolling why would you renounce your citizenship?, Mexico and the US accept dual citizenship

You can keep your US citizenship
Just need to prove that you are here with enough money to invest

Or he could just cross the border and staying like many do.

why? you would make a better living in the US

So I could move to Mexico and open up a business? I thought you needed a passport just to get in. I am 100% serious btw. I wish to marry a thick brown Latina woman and have many Catholic children. The US is Babylon whore.

My soul is numb here. Chicanos are Gods people.

>What do I need besides a passport to open up shop in Mexico?
Money
You can make wonders with 20k here in mexico, also open online shop if you want to reach more market, online shopping isn't as big as US but is definitely growing at fast paste.
And that's basically it, if you want to open shop in an strictly legal way you can pay any lawyer to make the whole paperwork if you don't feel like it then don't do it, there's pretty much no backlash on doing it under the books.

What is the average price for a home or apartment?

Where?
Mexico City is outrageously more expensive than other states

This thread reminds me when the father form Malcom in the Middle wants to escape to mexico and change his name to Raul, kek

I wouldn't want to live in a large city. A small town or suburb if there is such a thing.

the range is very big, real state where I'm currently living is the most expensive in the country on avg.
In the borough of Benito Juarez. A brand new 80 sqr meter apartment with two bedrooms and two bathrooms in a nice building costed my parents around 140K USD, you can cut the price to 100K if you buy on pre-sell and wait a few months for the apartment to being finished.
If you want to live in a cozy tourist town prices don't go down 100k for houses and the cost can rise up to 250k. Your best bet for a small tourist town is to buy an old cheap house and renovate it since contractors and materials are very cheap and there little to no regulation if you're inside your property.

You're remembering incorrectly, it was New Mexico and Walter

Was it? In the Spanish dub it clearly said this

I don't want a tourist town. I wish to become 100% Mexican. This means living with 100% Mexicans in a 100% Mexican town.
There is an ancient Chinese proverb which says "A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

Shit, never mind, I got the joke now

Become an English teacher at a private school, they don't earn much, but if you get a class of more "advanced" english speakers you'll have the fucking time of your life, trust me, those are the teachers that never quit on us when I was in HS.

FUCK INGLES AMIGO DIOS MIO YO SOY USTED

I just miss my english teacher, he was cool as fuck ;_;

What they say. Try living in CDMX, buying a house.

How much money do you have?

no gusto yo necesito mexico

mylatinlife.com/blog/2016/6/21/the-dangers-of-going-full-latino

>You'll never be american and choose in which country you want to live with ease

youtube.com/watch?v=OW5pe3Ut6is

There is nothing in the USA but ruin.

MIERDA DIE DIE DIEEEE

desu there's a big problem with mexicans being elitist on who is and isn't mexican, we don't have a huge amount of foreigners living in here and we always threat them differently no matter how hard they try to fit in.

>threat
this is just a mistake...yes?

What if I speak with little to no foreign accent?

I love Mexico and I love Mexicans. You are the salt of the earth and welcome in my home. I would sooner renounce US citizenship than prevent you from being in my country. Think about that the next time you see a pale white fuck in ur cunt. I will be there soon. SOON

Please do it. The US should get rid of traitors like you.

Dude don't listen to this guy we don't give a fuck if you are pale or a foreginer here, just don't go full autist like the ukrane guy and you'll be fine.

I recommend you to pass the next holidays here and see by yourself if this is what you like. That will also help you to know better how is life in here

I don't wish estados unidos ill. God > familia > cunt

yeah, *treat
it's more than the language, is the way you walk, the way you express yourself, the words you use, the clothes you wear, is very easy to spot an outsider.
race or ethnicity doesn't really matter as long as you've lived enough time in here, as an example a friend of mine that goes to some classes with me in Uni was born in St. Petersburg but his parents moved to mexico when he was like 6 yrs old, by now he has a very heavy Yucatec accent like this >youtube.com/watch?v=F5HDgjrHZ5Q
Just act like any mexican and you'll be fine, we're a very we socialize in a very homogeneous way.

I'm not saying we treat foreigners bad, we just treat them differently, I haven't found a recent foreigner that is being treated the same way we treat another mexican, sometime we're over friendly with them and they notice it.

Your plan reminds of a character in abook. He was a german who migrated to Mexico, opened a computer shop and started secretly killing girls and women in Santa Teresa (fictional, based on Ciudad Juarez). Are you planning on doing the same?
Anyways, the book is 2666 by Roberto Bolaño. It´s a masterpiece. Mark my words, it´s going to be one of the key books of this centtury, i tell ya.

Piss off, Ukrainian faggot

thanks man, I definitely going to read that.

That is spoopy because I am part German Welsh mutt, but I can kill people here in estados unidos if I wanted to. I don't think I would want to live in ciudad Juarez either because of the drug violence which my county has contributed to.

It´s 1100 pages long but it´s worth every. If you liked it, read Los Detectives Salvajes, from the same genius. Starts in Mexico City and then goes all around the world in its plot. That and 2666 are two of my favorite books of all time.

It´s ok, it just remind of that book that you should totally read, becuse it´s a masterpiece. Good for you that you are fulfilling your dream of moving to Mexico. I´d move to another place if i had the means to do so

I believe in you

Go to San Miguel de Allende with the rest of the leeching senior american illegals then learn spanish and move to some second class city like Queretaro, Toluca or Guanajuato to open your computer store in the tech plazas to fight with the chinks and other immigrants or weeaboos for costumers

Damn, even thinking about it made me feel depressed

>when you are very proficient in english and you stop going tp classes to later fail the classes due to assistance
Kek

Gracias hermano

I am ashamed of my country and wish to become a Brazilian

Tbqhwy a lot of americans immigrate here and i bet 90% of them are illegals trying to rebuild their life basically these kind of people

>hippies
>overstayed tourists who dress in traditional mexican clothes
>old fucks leeching from our free healthcare
>ex convicts
>liberal cunts
>christian missionaries
>geeks trying to build a new life
>business men doing money laundry or involved with the narco
Basically social cancer but ypu are always welcome, you'll be finem just dont do stupid shit like the ukranian fuck nor get involved in drugs