Do you think it is fucked up for a 25yo guy to flirt and try to fuck a 16yo cutie ?

Do you think it is fucked up for a 25yo guy to flirt and try to fuck a 16yo cutie ?

I've begun texting this highschool girl who is my neighbor's daughter. She is quite hot and she also seems to be quite smart. Like she reads a lot, and knows how to play piano and violin.

I'm not only occasionaly fantasizing about banging her, but also considering having a potential (complicated) relationship with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pedo shit, that's very wrong user..

>Pedo shit

" Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[1]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

consider putting a shotgun in your mouth and pulling the trigger, you illiterate cunt.

if states age of consent is 16 fair game
just dont ask for nudes

Is pic related or no?

>my neighbor's daughter

This is where you fucked up, not the 16 yo part. If its risky, don't do it with people you know or live close to....very stupid.

this board is so fucking cancer it's beautiful
like a gem of shit

So how do you pick up random underage tail that isn't around you?

I don't. Sounds like you have a thing for underage girls, rather than actually liking the girl for who she is. Pretty predatory, dude.

the neighbor is gonna kick your NEET skull in.

yes a 16 year old in 2017 is still using an iPhone 3GS

Depends whether or not you live in Oklahoma

Not in the slightest. Pretty cool there seems to be a mutual attraction there.just dont move too fast with her user.

the neighbor is a single mother who is like 5ft tall. i'm not afraid of what she could think of me if she discovers that I bang her legal daughter (age of consent is 15 where I live).

If they age of consent is 15 then there should be no fucks given.

Fuck the living shit out of her so I can live vicariously through you, user

>Do you think it is fucked up for a 25yo guy to flirt and try to fuck a 16yo cutie ?

in less than a week you started this thread at least a dozen times, you pedofaggot

Its fine user.
Ive been banging my tenants QT daughter since she was 14. Same thing, smart kid, plays lacrosse and cello, funny and personable. Shes 17 now and going away to college next year, but we've kind of agreed that if she wants to keep pursuing this as a relationship, we should. I thought at first she as just doing it so I didn't kick her and her mom out when the rent was late or not paid for a few months. I'd marry her right now, but shes going places in her life, so Ill be the supportive older boyfriend instead.

From experience...
Not as mature as you think. If you let it go to far, you will find out the hard way
16 year old girls are essentially open to suggestion sexually and you will be able to do pretty much anything with her if you play your cards right
Age of consent or not, you look like a creep for it and people will judge you

Have fun for a bit and be done amicably. The neighbor thing is the biggest issue

Age of consent. Educate yourselves

Tell us more about this experience

Only if you want a relationship.

go for the long haul, make her feel like a princess and put a ring on her before she flies away

No not at all. And perfectly legal where I live.
I wouldn't have been born if my dad didn't start dating my mom when she was 15 (he was 24).

He could be from Europe m8. Plus, if youre military, you have to abide by federal rules in the case of consent, which is 18. Fucking stupid since states laws are supposed to take precidence

Age of consent in Europe in some countries is even lower than 16. And I doubt he's in the military

I live in a green state surrounded by red
Noice

Okay, so part of the problem I'm seeing is in the definition of "smart." Yeah, this girl's a smart kid, she...reads a lot, plays the piano and the violin. Do any of those activities indicate advanced maturity or development?

There's very small children who can do all of those things. Being able to play music is a wonderful skill, and one that requires sincere dedication (or a dedicated parent), but it's not age-restricted or a sign of being a full adult. Reading, again, is something that small children often do. Unlike knowing how to play an instrument, reading books (or other things) is a good way to expand one's horizons, but let's be real: most people don't read. How many people here on Sup Forums read for fun? Even if this board (or /lit/ maybe) are highly populated, most of America (or your own country, I'm assuming you're American) doesn't care to read, so someone who "reads a lot" could be less well-read than you think.

Think about it from the perspective of a judge. Not only are you trying to have sex with her, it looks like you're trying to groom her for a long-term relationship (or "relationship" depending on your jurisdiction). If you're in a state or country where this is perfectly legal, you don't have to consider this side of things, but you will still have to consider what others will think.

She's still in high school, yes? Does she have a job? Is she living on her own? Is she doing anything at all outside of school (other than the hobbies you mentioned) that signals her independence? If she were an emancipated minor, or had other signs of being truly mature, I'd say go for it. But as it is, you run a very high risk of being shunned by society at best and picked up by the cops at worst.

Age differences in relationships can be overcome. Hell, I was produced by one. But in your case, user, it would be a lot safer (for you and her) if you'd wait until she's an adult.

It's occurred to me that this thread might be bait but I had fun writing that.
Hello Nevada!user.

Lowest I'll hit is 17 and she has to have her g2.. if the government thinks she's responsible enough do drive a 2000+ pound death machine by her seld then she definitely has the mental capability to decide who's cock she wants in her... Idk just my 2 cents

Someone's upset because the only puss they can get is illegal. Pathetic

Bro she's gonna get so much dick in collage

My suggestion would be, befriend her and once she turns 18/just before college, tell her that you have developed deeper feelings for her. You need to understand, women don't mentally and emotionally mature until their mid 20's and sometimes not at all. So keep that in mind. Most women play stupid catty assed games and it's annoying. Let her get it out of her system then try to go for a relationship. Just don't do too much before she's 18. I speak from experience. I tried the same thing you're talking about and it brought on a lot of trouble.

What kind of disgusting piece of shit are you? She's way too old, you faggot. If she's too old to be playing on a playground, you should never touch her.

Seriously though, if both you and her are fine with it and she is old enough to decide these kinds of things, it seems fine to me. Should be really awkward to talk to her parents though.

A puppy and cloroform

yeah, maybe. But I don't think she will, because shes smitten as fuck and was going to accept to a local school so she could be close to me. Honestly, if she gets a lot of dick at school, but still returns to me, Ill be fine with it.

Cucklord

You're not wrong there. I think if OP is a decent person and were to speak with her parents, it could possibly go a different way.

"Sir, I know how bad this sounds. I feel uncomfortable even speaking to you about this. However, I've developed feelings for your daughter. I know she's 16 and I'm willing to wait and be patient until she becomes of legal age. I have nothing but respect for you and your family. I was curious of your opinion and also wanted to make you aware. She's an amazing person and you don't find many like her. Nothing has happened and I haven't had any inappropriate conversations with her. I wanted to come to you first out of respect."

Or her dad could shoot him on the spot. Either way.

pedo = under 13. Reread story op

hebo is what your actually saying he is.

"hebo shit, that's very wrong user..."

Washington

I think this is little lupe.

well then go hammer that puss. why the fuck are you asking B's advice. seriously.

would be legal in most of (if not all) of europe, i would bang the shit out her tight little ass.. if its legal in your region, go for it....

*hebe, faggot

Shit! Didn't notice there were two states that fit the criteria.

Just dick her and let her go. Shes prime for it right now with the influx of hormones racing through her body.

1) I agree about breeding age.
2) I'm looking at the long game for OP. Maybe he can warp her at a young age and have a lovely complicated relationship with her that ends in a double suicide.

Why the fuck does he have to think of what others think? If its legal who gives a shit?

Nah man, high school chicks are sexy as fuck. You just fuck them as hard as you can, it's sweet. Legal age is 16 here too

Biologically speaking, fuck yeah, do it.
Legally speaking only:
Depends where you are. In US too bad so sad, U gotta wait until shes 18. In Argentina, you can hit it at 14.

Moral of the story: Live somewhere you can hit it sooner.

>pic related

How old in pic?

31 US states allow you to hit it at 16.

>but checked anyway

Just to let you know, age of consent is for kids. They can consent with eachother. You, mr-25-years, are considered a pedo.

No not at all. Thats what i did when was 25, just dont let it become to serious. Perfectly legal too where im from.

Let's just say she's legal in Argentina...

lucky you dude!

more?

>We now know he lives in burgerLand

Oh nooo, no alcohol until 53yo, noo noo noo, sex only 75+ yo

I'm 37 and I routinely bang 16, 17 and 18 year olds (legal in my state). I live down the street from a high school, have money and a car that's a pussy magnet. Life is good.

Moral of the story: Move to a shitty third world country.

what car, curious?

For double dubs? Sure...

>year before she became legal but first caught my eye

Not op but im in oklahoma... go on...

Do they approach you?

2011 Lamborghoni Venti

That's Lupe Fuentes, you pathetic, lying sack of shit.

To each his own Sup Forumsro, but I got a feeling you've never made it outside your own borders.

nice!
Got pics to share of the bitches?

Checked
And my phone is dead right now. I'll have some in a little bit.

don't stop

k

Answer this mans trips!

Seconded lol

Who does what to initiate? How many do you think you've been with? How long have you lived by the school?

Also curious

False

U talking shit. It might not be socially acceptable or approved but it is NOT illegal. I mean for fuck sake, many religious dumbfucks think you shouldn't even have sex before marriage. Anyone who does is a pervert and goes to hell.

16 year law of consent only matters if you're within 4 years. So under 20

I dont understand how people are so retarded. I mean I do.. puritan bullshit, but still.

Right... I guess if you're going to fabricate a reality for yourself, you would drive a Lamborghini

False

Idc if it's bullshit, I'm trying to fantasize here. Don't leave me high and dry.

You can buy one for 30,000. Not that crazy

Didnt see the lambo he stated he had... so hes either got an amazing job or won the lottery. Or is telling lies. Whatever

He literally said he's wealthy and lives by a school. 30k is just a good car if you're upper middle class or pocket change anywhere in the upper class.

I'm not getting an answer am I?

Why would you put yourself through that.

My god, even 25 year old girls are still horribly immature.

Because pussy is extra tight and youth is attractive. They're not a date. They're a fuck and looking for a sugar daddy.

>I'm only going to fuck 30+ women because all the extra millage and the desperation that comes with age is better than fresh crazy pussy.

You cant maintain one for the cost of a regular $30k car. Day to day driving of supercars kills them. They aren't meant to be used like a Honda

The average american owns 2.28 cars. The lambo is just for getting pussy.

Nope, as long as it's legal(16 here, not sure for you lol), then it's fine. It may be frowned upon, but oh well.

He was obviously sarcastic. Jesus christ, are people on b really this autistic?

I bet that .28 is a trick to drive

That also means a lot of american families only own a single car while Jay Leno or collectors can have 286 cars.

the law says 16 is legal as long as the man is no more than 4 years older

In Mexico, 8yos are a go. India too.

You're an idiot. 16yos have the mental stability of a dog in s squirrel factory.

I want to visit a fucking squirrel factory