Katy Perry Thread

Katy Perry Thread

okay

What is this, like the tenth faggot thread this hour alone? What the fuck is going on?
Fuck off with the faggot spam already. Trap threads, dick threads -- what the fuck? Who is posting the faggot threads?
Why not move them to a faggot spam containment board?

goddess

I'm sorry to interrupt but I would like to take this time to talk about my diarrhea. I had the worst diarrhea of my life a few months ago after eating at Applebee's. I got sick while I was in the mall and it hit very suddenly. The closest toilet was in Sears so I waddled as fast as I could to get to the bathroom before a river of brown erupted from my butt. Alas I discovered that the only bathroom in Sears was on the second floor, so after futilely searching I had to make for the escalator. I could feel the butt-volcano about to erupt, I was frantic. I thought OK, almost there, I can make it, and then I learned that the bathroom was all the way on the far side of the store from the escalator! This was bad, really bad. I had my sphincter clenched as tight as I could but I knew I had only seconds left and the bathroom was about half a minute away. If I sprinted I could make it, but if I sprinted I wouldn't be able to properly clench my sphincter. I was stuck. I did the best I could, and I even made it to the bathroom, but before I could get to the stall Mt. Buttuvius erupted in my pants. And it just kept coming. I waddled to the stall with a brown geyser shooting from my bum, got my pants down, and my butt kept spraying like the world's most foul fire hose. It got all over the seat, the toilet, the walls, the floor, there was even some on the ceiling. The CEILING! I had to pant and breathe deeply but the smell was so bad I almost vomited. So there I was, in Sears, my pants a wet, slimy, nasty brown. The only good thing was that there wasn't anybody in there, and all through my struggle, nobody else came in. I did what I had to do. I used two entire rolls of toilet paper to try to clean up, and I had to try to flush my underwear into the toilet. As you can imagine, this didn't work, so the toilet overflowed and spilled fecal juice all over the bathroom. I used a third roll of toilet paper to try to clean up before giving up.

Fuck off katy perry

Quads.

Amazing rack.

imagine if you were katy perrys sex slave

Oh no, you can't get your daily dose of every fucking image that's posted every 3 goddamned hours you cringey US Magazine reading cunt.
Kill Yourself. Zero joke. Not kidding in the least. Go into your parents medicine cabinet and swallow every single pill you can get your hands on and crawl into the tub to die you useless douchebag.

I used to actually enjoy coming to these threads. It was kind of fun to post new pics of celebs I lusted after and see if anybody had any new ones I hadn't seen before. Maybe even catch a nude leak in progress. But the content has been increasingly vile with each passing day. Closeted homos using celebs as an excuse to draw other dudes into discussing how they'd suck each other off while looking at the pics - news glad faggots: the celebs have nothing to do with it. YOU ARE GAY. And no amount of mooning over the same 10 pictures of flat-assed Taylor Swift and other barely passable traps is going to change that fact. Herman has taken over these threads, and by participating in them, yoi are just encouraging his behavior and others like him and quickly bringing about the complete ruination of this website. Until we all just say enough is enough and boycott/sage these cesspools of rampant faggotry, we will never be anything but the sperm-slickened anus of the internet.
Herman, if you won't kill yourself, have someone else do it. OD, autoerotic asphyxiation, 12 gauge - it doesn't matter. Hell, just drop dead of natural causes, your butter bloated arteries bursting with the effort of standing up to yell at your mother for more fruit juice. Until you die, Sup Forums is doomed to never rise above the frothy surface of the diarrhea filled toilet bowl that it has become.

my goddess~ *swoons*

Just go to /s/

perfection

>>>>> /s/
>>>>> /s/
>>>>> /s/

>>>>> /s/
>>>>> /hr/
>>>>> /s/

>>>>> /s/
>>>>> /hr/
>>>>> /s/

>>>>> /s/
>>>>> /hr/
>>>>> /s/

Those tits..

Okay I'm done. Well and truly done, just like your gay unfunny steak and ketchup meme that you cucks post on here, the burnt steak smothered in ketchup, that's how fucking done I am with this shit. Every day I take time from my life to select the funniest pictures, gifs and webms from my YLYL folder that I've spent the last few years building up, and every single time, I never get a "lost" - I'd even be happy with a "kek" or even a "lel", but no. Nothing. You trap loving immature closet homsexual basement dwelling Yu-Ghi-Oh playing, Pokemon collecting man-children would rather laugh at ridiculous banana memes and reply to Your mother will die in her sleep posts. Well, no fucking wonder Sup Forums has turned in to a normie joke, you all disgust me. I'm deleteing my YLYL folder right now, and I won't be creating another one, so there you have it, you've lost another OG Sup Forumsro, a normie will take my place, you'll have more normie memes get posted. Congratulations on slowly turning Sup Forums in to 9fag, cunts.

SAGE.GOES.IN.ALL.FIELDS
A
G
E
G
O
E
S
I
N
A
L
L
F
I
E
L
D
S

Fuck, katy distracted me from fapping to lizzy, and then i had to stare at her while i waited for my waifus to get posted...

But here i am, looking at that body because...damn. she drew me in

Maybe you should be fapping to Godess Katy then ;p

impossible to resist

I am fapping hard for that amazing body...

Good boy~

mm. Not yet. I won't cum yet...but when I do...

im jerking hard for you too katy

but this is a katy thread, my hands are tied, otherwise Lizzie would be my choice to post fist

if katy was my gf i would have to make her lock me in chastity cause i wouldn't be able to control myself

I wish I could suck all of your cocks, as Katy, and be bukkake'd by all of Sup Forums. :)

That ass
Those tits!

I would gladly oblige. MULTIPLE times.

why dick sucking and not taking it in the puss?

Thats what i'm thinking...theres something about katy that makes men just want

She's getting cum that was going to girls 10 years younger than her. She competes and it isnt even a competetion

a noble ambition, cutie. I hope I can be apart of it when it happens,

Yay! So many men jerking & stroking their hard cocks for Katy, lucky Katy ^.^

>ywn fuck katy after they are done using her up

that means katy's expecting multiple loads from you, now ;p

oh i'd definitely take it in the puss! and ass! and jerk multiple men off at once- do my best to please hun~ preferably this would take place on a dancefloor

hard and furiously
she should thank the heavens

why is she so fucking ugly now?

I'll never stop

damn gangfucking katy while her music is playing would be the best

Her tits are fantastic here...

That is a beautiful picture. Those eyes~
awe me too lovely!

My favorite katy pic

where does jaty like cum put most? ass/mouth/puss?

good choice, not a pic but this is my favorite Katy moment ever

Cock is so damn wet and slippery with pre
how about you boys anyone wanna describe there penises for Katy now?? ..;3

Fuck fucking i just started a nofap but i cant bring myself to leave this thread

My cock is absolutely throbbing, and coated in Pre. The head can't take more than a few strokes, without me shivering. I am fighting hard not to cum to her without permission.

>752502993

>gangfucking
I'd recommend gang-mutual masturbation as well. It's fun.

>awe me too lovely!
I would drain myself over and inside of you

a wet red rocket atm

all over my face please!!! I love feeling warm cum land on my forehead and cheeks, or shoot over my nose and chin.... mmmn yum

Precum is flowing consistently

think Katy has made it her life's mission to destroy nofap tbh

god I want to taste that cock and precum. just lick along it and your balls
mmm delicious babe

If you licked it, I would be shaking and fighting not to cum.

love that one

My cock is going to tear a hole in my jeans holy fuck

Why am i not leaving i know where this leads

makes me so weak, leaking everywhere for Katy

does katy like small penises? :(

nope

Fapping with other guys online is addictive..

haha yay that's a good thing, I want sperm everywhere~

Its not good if I don't have permission to cum..if I had permission, lick away

>sperm everywhere
nope it belongs in one place

Please, oh please start wanking off for Katy already you fucking stud!

muh dick

>katy will never beg for your cock and call you a stud
literally why even live. at least I can jerk to her every day

;3 all over me

Well thats why i came in this katy thread most likely.

Any other thread i can choose whether or not to jack off. With katy..it seems like i dont have a choice

sexy clip! dick is good too

Holy fuck

oozing from your freshly destroyed holes

>same number of posters as main celeb thread
Katy confirmed best celeb

Let me see your cock little boy. Daddy needs it.

Am I allowed to cum yet goddess? Im getting so close just wanna explode for you

imagine if katy mind controlled you with her handies and blowies to get your lower ribs surgically removed and made you blow yourself for her own enjoyment

been fun guys but I'm spent !

If she wore something skimpy I would gladly do this...

Same! I wanna cum so badly

Yes, cum for katy.. give your goddess every last drop. what a great fap sesion

Start busting those nuts boys~

so fucking close

even in front of her female friends while they laughed in shock?

I wish we could see some pics of the hot cocks that are being stroked.

here it comes

Busted! Fuck she's great

*lick* mmnnn let it all go babes

Yes, Daddy... How else can I please you?

Their laughter might make me cum prematurely.

fuckk nobody makes me cum like Katy

Mmmmmm

it would make them laugh harder then katy would make you show your offering around the room before forcing you to swallow

hehe every webm you posted shows just why she is the best.

so long as she had something revealing on, I would gladly perform this task.

A hot gangbang of Katy and if things touch... That's ok too.

Fuck i'm so close

Take the cum that was going to the other celebs, katy. Even when i'm in the throes of lust for another woman you can show me theres only one good enough to take control of me

You're my new goddess