What are your thoughts on "men" who try and encroach on other people's relationships?

What are your thoughts on "men" who try and encroach on other people's relationships?

>Example 1: They remain in the Friendzone and continue to hover around while the girl they are chasing is dating someone else.

>Example 2: Guy meets girl who is already in a relationship, and he tries desperately to be a part of her life, in what I can only assume is a vain attempt to steal her away.

>Example 3: Guys who continue to be "friends" or stay in contact with their exes. Are they weak and haven't moved on? or are they pieces of shit trying to sabotage their exe's current relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jnUU2c_i0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are clingers and if you have one trying to get with your girl, you better just threaten them or beat them up. They go away once they see you are a threat to their well-being.

In fairness its not the betas (and they ARE fucking betas) that maintain this bullshit, it's the cunts.

Then again, drumming the rule that "If you ain't fucking it, you ain't paying for it" into beta numbskulls might stop this sort of behaviour.

Women would be a lot less cunty and entitled if beta boys wouldn't keep giving them shit for free. Makes it harder for everybody.

I've had that before but the little shit went crying to my GF when I told him to fuck off, she got pissed at me because she honestly thinks that he is a legit friend. The only reason I continue to date her is to torment his soul, I love being affectionate with her in front of him. He usually cannot handle it and leaves.

Both are at fault and both should know better.....well women do know better, but they love the extra attention and the only time they smarten up is when their boyfriend gives them an ultimatum. (which only works if they really love their boyfriend or feel that they cannot do better than him).

Then there are some women who are honestly naive as fuck, I told my last girlfriend that guys don't put Time & Attention into a girl that they are not interested in. She didn't believe me until I asked her how many of her "Guy Friends" became distant after she started dating me, most of them moved on (real men) and only a few betas stayed around to hover.

That picture never gets any easier to look at, I wonder oh it has affected his life?

Men who hover taken women are not men and will continue to hover and cause tension in relationships. They seriously need to fuck off or die.

lol sorry OP but she's sleeping with all of them it's probably time to move on

>Men who hover taken women are not men and will continue to hover and cause tension in relationships. They seriously need to fuck off or die.

True, but the women enable or at least down actively block this sort of behaviour because they love the free shit and attention.

Cuts both ways matey.

>lol sorry OP but she's sleeping with all of them it's probably time to move on

Not the beta orbiters matey, cunts get off on draining them of time, money and happiness and giving nothing meaningful in return.

Your average thot has a vicious streak a mile wide for beta boys.

Dont really care, bitches need friendzoned guy friends and if your girlcheats on you then you dump her ass and move on to a hopefully more loyal partner

OP wouldn't be this worked up over it if they weren't a threat, he's got this whole list of incredibly specific types of men he's upset about. If it were just "fuck beta orbiters where they don't belong" ok sure but this shit's clearly a cry for help

True, but like says, it can be fun to torture the poor betas, which in it's self provides some harsh reality/lesson to them.

>Example 3: Guys who continue to be "friends" or stay in contact with their exes. Are they weak and haven't moved on? or are they pieces of shit trying to sabotage their exe's current relationship?

The last one is almost exclusively cunt behaviour.

I've never yet heard a guy who was fucking a girl and then broke up with her say "Let's just be friends".

Beta numbskulls who believe they're dating (yet not actually fucking their "gf"), maybe, but that is a special class of beta retardation.

I blame the recent prevalence of boys brought up by single mothers for this idiocy.

True, also beta's will do mundane shit with your girlfriend that you don't want to do.

Shopping
Berry Picking
Farmer's Market
etc.......

>which in it's self provides some harsh reality/lesson to them.

It seldom works out that way though does it? Betas get caught up in this moronic trap because they have a very poor sense of self-awareness.

This leads them to an inability to read the writing on the fucking wall, even when it is in 50 foot high letters.

you mean dead beat dads.

>True, also beta's will do mundane shit with your girlfriend that you don't want to do.

That's still no excuse for shitty behaviour. If another dog was sniffing my bitches ass, I don't say "At least I don't have to". No, I rap it over the fucking nose with a leash and tell it to find some other bitch.

Why would a beta doing the same with my gf be any different?

>you mean dead beat dads.

Not really. Most dads would love to spend more time with their kids, but the mothers are just such cunts with their exes that its not worth the hassle.

If that is your definition of "deadbeat" then you're pretty fucked up user.

That's a weird metaphor... like I get your point, but I'm really concerned over what's going on between you and your dog tbh fam

>beta retardation.

hahaha love the term.

When I started dating my current GF she had a guy friend who literally thought she was dating him despite her never being affectionate or intimate with him.

He took care of her cat one weekend and the idiot moved half of his things into her house, I guess he thought their "relationship" was getting serious. Anyway, she made him take it all back to the room he was renting downtown. When her and I started dating she told him immediately and he nearly had a panic attack and would send her texts stating that "I AM NOT OK, I'll NEVER BE OK"

At my advice, she went No Contact on him because shit was getting out of hand.

It's like you're fucking retarded.

Absolute scum

Fucking beta boys who can't go get their own single girl so they ogle and hover around your girl trying desperately to be charming. They think nobody knows what they're doing but they're so fucking obvious it's disgusting. They all deserve to be raped by a pack of niggers.

I was in a situation like example 3, I didn't fully move on.
Once I realized it was impossible for me to like her and talk as friends because of her leftist radical feminism, I completely cut off all contact

I'm asexual and aromantic, and when women realize that I'm genuinely not interested in getting into their pants and I don't believe heaven resides in their lap, they sometimes come to me when they've had a fight with their boyfriends -- who inevitably see me as a creep or a macker or something. More than once I've had a woman crying in my bed and a jealous and angry boyfriend raging at my door.

Not every dude wants to bang your girlfriend.

>It's like you're fucking retarded.

Nope. I'm in that position at the moment despite paying nearly $1000 in child maintenance and other bullshit.

The ex is just fucking ugly to be around and has poisoned the kid against me.

It's not even that uncommon, my friend told me exactly what would happen when the cunt filed for divorce because "she wasn't fucking happy" (like they ever are).

She's a lot fucking unhappier now for sure.

>They all deserve to be raped by a pack of niggers.

Even niggers have limits

>because of her leftist radical feminism
Gosh, I can't imagine why she left you. What woman wouldn't want to run her fingers through your greasy neckbeard?

mostly happens because women always make you believe they have some interest in you even if they're dating someone.

>>Example 1: They remain in the Friendzone and continue to hover around while the girl they are chasing is dating someone else.
because she could stop dating him anytime, and in that moment she will notice me and remember all the flowers and chocos and shit

>>Example 2: Guy meets girl who is already in a relationship, and he tries desperately to be a part of her life, in what I can only assume is a vain attempt to steal her away.
because she could stop dating him anytime, and in that moment she will realize I'm already part of her life

>>Example 3: Guys who continue to be "friends" or stay in contact with their exes. Are they weak and haven't moved on? or are they pieces of shit trying to sabotage their exe's current relationship?
because they were just pretending to be in relationship - thus, when they stop pretending, they can continue tu be "friends"

I left her after it was very clear to me that she was pretty radical about feminism, that doesn't mean I was able to forget her until later. We stopped talking for a few months, then we continued talking, then I blocked her

So yeah nice try but I'm no MAGA neckbeard

Emotional Cheating is still cheating you dipshit, don't engage.

>I left her after it was very clear to me that she was pretty radical about feminism

If they aren't huge landwhales then the whole feminism thing tends to be just a line of bullshit to allow them to fuck who they like without comeback or consequence (since as a male you aren't allowed to criticize her or some such bullshit)

As soon as they are infected with feminism you need to cut loose as its just a matter of time before they are fucking niggers and other lowlife scum.

>the whole feminism thing tends to be just a line of bullshit to allow them to fuck who they like

If they're willing to go thru that much trouble to get laid why are they so bad at it tho

Pretty good advice actually

When we started to talk a few months after leaving her, I thought she would be more mature and stop spewing so much bullshit like when we were together, but nope, she was getting worse
She hated men much more and it showed in social media, she was also suddenly polyamorous apparently

So my conclusion was that she wanted an excuse to fuck several men while also making them all feel guilty about being sexist, and I wouldn't take part in that bullshit
The only thing I regret is not thinking that earlier

>If they're willing to go thru that much trouble to get laid why are they so bad at it tho

Because they are all completely fucked up in the head and think that they can get through life making no effort whatsoever and some dumb schmuck will always be there to put up with her shitty behaviour and pay the bills.

The problem is that most of the time they are right, some schmuck will come along and pick up a high maintenance whore and pay her bills in return for infrequent, shitty sex.

My dad for instance...

I don't think people in general do that deliberately to others relationships, most people have respect and lets just leave it at that, that being said I've fallen in love with my best friends ex which ruined my friendship with him, and had another issue with a friend (girl) who cheated on her bf with me (she made several advances before i sorta gave in).

As a guy, having attractive female friends (whom you are not sexual with) is a good thing, lets say you're chilling, having a drink, if you're with a bunch of attractive women, who can vouch for you - basically saying you arent a creep, it's a good thing.

One of my best friends at the moment is female, and she's married, and there's no encroaching, we are just friends.

the whole encroaching idea is a bit silly, 100% of the time it will fail unless the girl wants it to happen, which means, you aren't really encroaching.

The whole idea that men and women can't be friends is rediculous, sure sure, there are reasons why people say this and i'll be the first to admit that it typically doesn't work, but that's generally because the guys just want to stick there dick in whatever they can find, PEOPLE, not just women, dont want to have these kinds of people in their life, it's just awkward, imagine you had a hot female friend, and wherever you went she fucked all your male friends

>imagine you had a hot female friend, and wherever you went she fucked all your male friends
Sounds like I'd be doing my friends a pretty big favor by having her around. I don't see the issue.

>Emotional Cheating
What the christ is "emotional cheating"? You sound like a gel-haired moron in a wifebeater and a Tapout hat who sucker-punches anyone who talks in the direction of the girl he's cheating on.

Doesn't understand what's being said, Calls the guy who said it stupid.
Ok

>berry picking
>farmers market
I want this life.

Men are taught growing up that the most important thing is a woman's feelings. Don't upset her, don't say anything mean or nasty, be supportive, make sure you get consent before everything you do, don't contradict or "mansplain" to her. What you end up with is a bunch of guys who act like sycophantic women.

Women want a man who leads, makes decisions and doesn't give a fuck what they think.

This. I've had a few hovering around and they're all a very specific type of bloke. Annoys the fuck out of me.

this is very important for these young Sup Forumsros and beta cucks to understand.

this
this is why millenials are having less sex overall and beta cucks are everywhere

Example 3: Maybe the relationship was also friendship to them. It makes me sad that you will never try that.

Are you sure about that...? these fuckers got tinder and other hookup sites to engage with fucking. I'm just curious where you're getting this info.

Anyone who is still friends with their ex, wasn't that fond of her in the first place.

I dated a girl I met on /soc/ for a while. She cheated in the end, and it ended.

During our relationship, she would talk to her chubby neckbeard ex who'd been hot for her since they were little kids. It was fairly obvious that she couldn't just detach entirely as their families were close, so she'd chat with him on FB, etc.

It transpired that he was buying her expensive lingerie & panties from boutiques etc, and mailing them to her at university. When I commented that it was kinda fucked up, she got defensive & withdrawn, and claimed that he owed her money, but she asked for the gifts in return.

I messaged the dude, and politely asked him whether he thought that buying panties for his ex was a normal thing to do, given that she'd started a relationship with somebody new.

In response..

Paragraphs of furious text, expressing his need to keep her happy. Apparently, she was just going through a phase, and she'd snap out of it once she came home for winter break and they could hang out again.

The dude literally confessed to still being a virgin, because they'd dated when they were in high school and she'd been "too shy" to go through with it.

"Too shy".
>Came back to my place after a ten minute coffee date
>Wore a dog collar & let me slap her around on said first date
>Ate my ass (again, first date)
>Came back again that same day to spend the night after classes

In the end, that relationship ended. She was 19, I was 25. I still get a sick feeling in my stomach whenever I imagine what that dudes life is like. I wonder whether he's still trailing her like a puppy, or whether he's moved on to somebody new.

Deep down, though, I know it's the former. Poor fucking guy.

>this is why millenials are having less sex overall and beta cucks are everywhere

Given that the plague of gold digging whore's and single mothers shows no sign of ending any time soon I can only see this getting worse.

The only correction that is possible is a period of societal collapse during which we will no longer be able to afford the luxury of such tolerance.

Lots of cunts and betas will die before the end though.

Mother nature don't give a fuck about your feefee's. It's survival in blood and claw.

>dated a girl i met on /soc/
And lived to tell the tale. I'm amazed.

>getting your ass ate
That's pretty gay dude. I think that levels the playing field for you and the lingerie guy.

>I dated a girl I met on /soc/ for a while

Where did it all go wrong I wonder....

I've sucked like six random dicks too, user. Get at me, I'm comfortable with my sexuality.

>I've sucked like six random dicks too, user. Get at me, I'm comfortable with my sexuality.

Glad to know there is at least one comfy faggot in the world. Hemorrhoids aside, obviously.

Now he's got the high ground.

I wouldn't even blow you guys.

I'm a #1 who succeeded and am now a #3. I kinda regret it but the first bf abused her so w.e fuck him

I'm the guy who she never mentions, I'm the reason she hides her phone, girls in relationships are my reason for living, they never mention you. Ever. Its an unspoken rule. Literally ive fucked so many girls with beta boyfriends. I am the night.

Fuckin kek'd, well played

My experience with /soc/ femanons is that they're a bunch of wonderfully slutty maniacs but have egos the size of Jupiter and don't seem to be able to function unless they're getting constant attention and validation.

Great fucks, most are really subby when it comes to hot dickings too, but are used to be worshipped and fawned over so if they're not getting attention from you they're getting it from someone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jnUU2c_i0w

Even women know their only value to men is what's between their legs.

>I wouldn't even blow you guys.

See I can't lose for winning.

I can only speak from personal experience, and I believe they are working to subvert your relationship 99% of the time.
The girls know what they are after but will claim they have no chance or are just good or opd friends.
There are a couple reasons for this; the attention, and a plan-b.
The duplicity inherent in women coupled with the rising lack of honor in beta males makes it fairly common encountering this.
I've had four serious relationships end and immediately one of the back-up guys is where they went instantly. Like a safety net. None of those relationships lasted longer than it took the girls to find another non-beta male to hook up with.
Then these soyboys are thrown right back into the friendzone where they belong.
I've had conversations with some ex's that lament having listened to these guys and how it influenced our relationships.
I however am not beta, and once it's over: it's over.

Every man who has ever been in a relationship has delt with this shit. Your ignorance tells me that you are either female or never had a gf

sounds like you guys are just getting cheated on, callin the guy beta doesnt change the fact hes railing your girl.

WOULD YOU RATHER
>have sex with any taken girl you want but you have to be Steve Austen
>only have sex with your gf and she fucks Steve Austin behind your back

>Be me, date girl.
>Play lots of vidya together
>Get house together, she is completely devoted to me, I can do anything I want with her, whenever I want.
>Notice her steam library is always full, Computer parts, headsets, Ipods etc seem to just show up
>Turns out when she games online, she gets random forever aloners to gift her things, and send her items to a anonymous postal address
>She then 'disappears' and begins a new profile
>We had a hearty lol about pathetic sad neck beards together

She is financially independent from me, pays her own bills and shopping, 10 years + children later.

Relationship with 19yo's end, just saying sometimes they string these dregs of society along for the lulz and free shit. It's how some girls roll.

I was friends with a girl I wanted to bone who was dating someone else

I was also married at the time and this girl was sending me nudes and masturbating on skype for me, but there are always more details than you want there to be

ive never had this problem and I've fucked countless girls, always cheated and never been broken up with. Sounds like YOU are the ignorant one.

Women are whores. Who knew?

Steve austin is like the chillest guy ever, I bet hed be super polite about it, so the second one.

Women are naturally plate spinners. They hate it when a plate drops but don't want to spend any more time on a plate than is needed to keep it spinning for them.

She is part of the problem and you are enabling her in throwing other guys under the bus.

Sure, they might be pathetic beta losers, but for fucks sake dude.

Have some humanity.

>ost dads would love to spend more time with their kids, but the mothers are just such cunts with their exes that its not worth the hassle.
>If that is your definition of "deadbeat" then you're pretty fucked up user.

My dad was "supposed" to pay $50 bucks a month. And was always told he could come by or hang out with me. If he asked, my mom would drop me off for a week or a weekend. My mom tried to explain differences and problems between the two of them in a neutral light. This was before I learned he was arrested and a drug dealer. When I was young she never talked bad about him directly. And what happened? He chose to visit me twice in 10 years. He "let me" stay with him and his gf for a week. And would come have dinner (about 14 times in my lifetime) sometimes when my mom brought me into downtown.

Sorry you've got a toxic partner in life. And I don't know the whole story, but my mom worked hard to raise me. Every situation is different, but more often than not, men wash their hands of the responsibility of raising children if they can get out of it.

And if your child is being poisoned, just spend MORE time with them, not LESS. See if it's really things they're being told or if it's real resentment they're harboring from not seeing both sides of the picture. Connecting with them and just being there is better than what a lot of supposed fathers do.

I just know I would never treat my child the way my father treated me. And for your sake I hope your ex isn't using your child as a way to "get back at you" stay strong from one father to another, just be the best you can be, for your child and no one else.

I guess it's situational. Gaming peripherals from Internet randoms VS stocking/suspender combos & frilly crotchless panties from an ex.

Something just didn't sit right, y'know?

Lemme put it this way OP

say you start texting one of your friends or your gf or whatever

Can you ever say with absolute certainty how many other people that person is simultaneously texting? Not only could they be texting other people, they could be texting screencaps of your conversation and adding “lol what a fuccboi” or whatever

There are always more details than the narrow window of your perspective allows you

PEOPLE are naturally plate spinners, non pathetic guys do it just as much as women. Its beta guys that are all about monogamy. This thread is full of people who think they're the cool bf but you're all just fucking beta.

Dubz means she was fucking him and lying to you. Who's the beta now? And I love that cat!

>And if your child is being poisoned, just spend MORE time with them, not LESS.

You really have no idea how the world works user. I have no choice in the matter, it's decided by the courts and if the cunt decides that she isn't even going to let me see my kid this weekend because *fill in some bullshit reason* then there is fuck all I can do about it and if I just turned up at the house anyway I would be in jail before I could say "...but officer".

Your naive innocence is endearing, but it is completely out of tune with reality.

Enjoy getting fucked in family court user, 'coz its in the mail.

That stuff super pricey my man, and he'll never see her in it, meanwhile you're the guy fucking her. The guy's obviously a fuck judging by the paragraphs of flame text, If she's just wroughting him, why not have him pay for your fun.
So long as you're not insecure, and she's loyal to 'you', what's the problem? Fuck that guy

Little girls have this mentality. If you date a mature and confident women this problem won't happen. Question is, are you still a little boy who chases the thot instead of the stable confident women?

Tfw I was a beta hanging around and fucking your girl without buying her anything

>mature and confident women

Get the fuck out of here with that naive bullshit.

Sure, they are great actors and can play this whole line of bullshit, but the truth is when shit is going down they are unreliable and flakey as hell.

Anyone who has a woman boss understands this.

>Tfw I was a beta hanging around and fucking your girl without buying her anything

So you're just a cheating, scumbag low-life. Thanks for the warning user.

I mean if you just want to have sex this is true, but if you want a long term relationship you inevitably have to communicate emotionally. But that certainly won't get you in the door.

From that paragraph I see you were not top of the class and made less than 78k a year. I'm sorry to hear that. Family court does tend to side with the moms, as sexist as it sounds. Usually a good lawyer, good history, and character witnesses provide you with split custody. But, why 1000?? I don't believe you're pulling down that much.

Just another example, of why you need to keep women in line. Especially if you select one as a breeding partner.

Some people need to put aside their own selfish needs and desires for companionship, etc.... and let other people enjoy their relationships to the fullest. Don’t be a 3rd Wheel!

>1 & 2
Pieces of shit, they only cause problems, but to be fair, if they actually 'steal' someone, they deserve each other.

>3
I'd say it depends, not all relationships are bad like that.

There's truth here, but she wasn't loyal to me.

That was one that really stung, actually. Still hurts, although lately I've been more in the "it was the best outcome" mentality.

I did get to play with her in the stuff he bought, though. Spunked her in the Uni toilets once while she was wearing the crotchless panties under a little skirt. Her friends were out in the lobby chatting, made it 10x hotter.

I wasn't the one cheating, I was the one finally fucking my hs crush till I decided that if she'd cheat on him it'd never really work between us

>ITT da joos raise awareness for eye raping

I'd hit him or my girl would hit him. If this isn't true in your relationship, bad news friend

Yet more reasons why you are going to get fucked in family court if you think that any of that makes a difference.

...also not in the US...

I think #3 can happen occasionally. I kind-of dated a lab-mate in grad school; we were fuck buddies that just ended up spending a lot of time together. I got a job offer and moved and moved on, but we still talk once or twice a year because we both have jobs in the same industry and probably one extra time just to catch up since we both have a common hobby that we like talking about (hiking / ultralight camping).

I have 0% intention of ever sleeping with her again and I'm pretty sure she has 0% intention of ever sleeping with me again, especially since she got married a few months ago.

Sure, if you're a mouth-breather neckbeard and you catch oneitis real hard then you need to stay the fuck away for everyone's sake. Sometimes you can just not work out and end things on friendly terms though.

Yeah case in point-
>1
Told him to fuck off, she wasn't interested.
>2
Tried to tell him to fuck off, he swung, he ended up crying on the floor. She found out, called him , told him to fuck off for pissing me off.
He said he would call the police, she said funny I'm about to do the same about you.... He didn't and never saw him again.

>3
That's the toss up isn't it?
Have a loyal but shy girl, that knows I won't put up with 1 and 2's. But when I married her, one of her friends she invited to the wedding was a number 3 as part of a group of guy friends. I ok'd it as I knew him and they kept in touch with a group of friends from high school. Since he was just a HS bf I didn't mind as much, but they were sexual at one point- so it bothered me a little. The fact he had a serious relationship was the point toward his integrity and that I wasn't threatened by him in the slightest.

Knew this girl who had this skinny guy follower her ever where for years, some perma virgin. Like if you picked her up at a party he would sit outside the bedroom door. He'd always be wearing the same old cloths while he bought her anything she wanted.
It was hilariously sad, he'd get so butthurt when you flicked her cum guzzled panties at him, But for some reason made me fucking hard as diamonds while railing her to know he was sulking about it.

Neither am I.
What makes you think I don't have complete control over my girl?

Maybe.

The way I look at it is if a woman is attracted to you by not caring what she thinks and just doing your own thing confidently then that's what she's attracted to. If you hook up long-term and you then change to accommodate her then you're no longer the type of person she's attracted to and she'll get bored and cheat or look for an upgrade.