Be Sup Forumstard

>be Sup Forumstard
>see memes about Russia being a white mans paradise
>no niggers or mudslimes
>moves there thinking he will live in a perfect white utopia
>instead met with poverty, crime, shitty apartments with small crowded rooms, corrupt police and shitty weather.

Why do Sup Forumstards think Russia is a perfect haven?

Why are you asking Sup Forums?
Why didn't you ask Sup Forums?

it could be paradise
Depends on what you can tolerate
For instance, i came back home after getting arrested in germany for religious intolerance at work
The fact that my mother comes from a muslim family didnt count

Sup Forumstards are extremely anxious autists who never leave their basements

what did you actually say or do?

Because they're edgelords, who cares if Russia 98% white? It's a barbaric shithole and the worst European country in the developed world
>highest AIDS rate
>highest homicide rate
>highest abortion rate
>most people are addicted to alcohol
>shit weather
>corrupt government
>shitty infrastructure and economy
>shitty wages

But i want a russian gf

>religious intolerance
What the fuck even this means?

>no niggers or mudslimes
But there is muslims.

Now I'm curious about your story

How can you judge about the country if all you know about it is Sup Forums memes?

>highest abortion rate
Nothing wrong with that.

>yfw Russia is the Brazil of the northern hemisphere

wave your passport at any crowd of russian women, they will fight to the death to be the one

>abortion rates
Because our statistics qualify miscarriages as abortions. Also it has been declining for 15 years in a row.

We don't have such crime activity. I don't even know where these numbers of our homicide rates come from, you won't find any no-go zones like in Morth America or some european countries here. It's perfectly save to walk at night alone etc.

Бытoвyхa, дyмaю. Oдин пo пьяни дpyгoгo пыpнyл - вoт тeбe и мoкpyхa.

>Why do Sup Forumstards think Russia is a perfect haven?
Russian hasbara. Same reason Putin memes started popping up everywhere a few years back

Barbecued some beef and mushrooms on bacon grease and battled with an arab family to defend my steading, i guss the smoke and the smell bothered them. I also doused a few drops if grease on the arab and laughed. The fact that i was drunk was probably the tipping point

Nah, it's mostly just shitty regions like Tuva spoiling statistics. And of course mad oblastniki.

How do we liberate Russia from the Putin regime?

Because nobody wants a shitty mongol rus baby*

>instead met with poverty, crime, shitty apartments with small crowded rooms, corrupt police and shitty weather.
that's the best part of the stories like that. I like when autists suffer after facing the reality.

Its better when incompetent autists who expect everything on a silver platter face such reality

It's just a hypothetical situation, right? You didn't seriously move to the other country basing your knowledge about it on Sup Forums? If anyone ever did that I wouldn't feel sorry for that person, I would be glowing green envious of his careless life approach.

Answering to the question. Most people prefer to believe in propaganda rather than in statistics.

there a German couple that moved to Russia because of the migrant crisis in Germany, but they went back because Russia was a shithole.

lmao how delusional can you get

I hate this migrants, cause I could be at their place.

It's like you haven't even read my post. Birth rates are rising, abortion rates are falling.

>white mans paradise
Slavs
White

>no mudslimes
this is moscow
btw moscow name itself comes from the old russian word for mosque

fuck drumpf and fuck wh*te ""people""
Black Death 2.0 when???????????????

>btw moscow name itself comes from the old russian word for mosque
Mosk va- dirty water in Finnish language.

all the statistics he posted are true actually. look it up by yourself if you're really interested.
well maybe the most people are ADDICTED to alcohol is not exactly true.

>It's perfectly save to walk at night alone
lmao if you never leave the central ring of moscow maybe it is

>no muslims
russia has a indigenous muslim population lol

Murikans
White

>Birth rates are rising
yeah russia stronk. we just need to grant citizenship to even more immigrants and we'll be perfect

What are those 2 positive birthrate places near Mosqueow?

those men are clearly white.
what was your point?

>Yellow skin
>cunt eyes
>white masters
Pidorashka,pls

>no Muslims
Russia is 15% Muslim wtf

GAAAAY!!!

There are 2 million Muslims in Moscow

They think being white is innate to being first world.

I rent an appartment in kinda ghetto neighborhood in Moscow and I often see an american family here, but I'm too shy to ask wtf are they doing in this shithole.

Russia is not White western euro.

>Russia 98% white
You retard, stop talking about things you know nothing about. Really just shut the guck up you imbecile. Including mixed people and unregistered immigrants Russia must be like far less than 80% white

Why is int so obsessed with whiteness? Japan is not white, but it is civilized developed progressive western country.

Because Sup Forums is satire.

They want stupid people to believe everything on there is true, so that they can force them into becoming embarrassing retards like pic related

But Russans are better than White people.

Not all of it is true, for example Russia doesn't have the highest HIV rate in the developed world

>Germany on this picture
Turkey isn't European lad.

Russians are ugly stupid drunk animals and they must get slaughtered like animals for the benifit
of the civilized western world.

Non white shit hole mein freund

Do want!

The more relevant question is: why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Russia and talks shit about it ( which is mostly memes) at any opportunity given? Like really if you know nothing abou Russia besides Sup Forums memes then shut the fuck up.

It has the highest AIDS rate out of Europe. That's what I meant, sorry for the misunderstanding

No, Ukraine and Estonia have higher rates. As I said, shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about.

>Sup Forums is satire
Nah, they have a serious unhealthy obsession with Jews and no normal person would spend all their time making all those "redpilled" infrogrpahics.

>westerners are so tired of gays and shitskins that they're agreed to bear poverty and worse living conditions just to rid off gays and niggers
Really blows up your mind

HIV patient zero is white. He has been infected by monkeys. You can be infected by HIV from animals only by fucking them. White man fuck monkeys and become first HIV patient in the world. It's all waht you must know about "Great" white race.

And according to Wikipedia, Portugal and Latvia have higher rates as well

Sup Forumstards are self victimizing failures
they rage because they aren't making it
the truth is this - if you can't make it in the west, then you can't make it anywhere

>highest abortion rate
>bad
back to work, sadiq

censorship and some shit laws violating human rights are more serious than any of those. you also seem to be a bit naive. Sup Forumsacks are spoiled as fuck and become juvenilely euphoric when they dream of it. they literally cant imagine what life and reality they'd get.

Nope

>I tell about dynamics
>he brings statics
you are not very clever

>decadent muscovites don't breed
What a surprise. URFO and SFO strong.

Someone doesnt like something and looks for an alternative

>whiter than hungary
oh boi