two minutes!

this a trap!

Would still use butthole instead.

Too long, you're going to hurt her.
What?

Must. Have. More. Especially with face. Good god

Pretty little tits on her.

Oh man I want to coat that tongue with my cum and watch it drip onto her tits

Perfect man. She’s sexy as hell. How old is she?

she likes to swallow. after every blowjob she swallows my load and then kisses the tip of my cock and says "thank you" - not to me, to my cock - shit is so cash.

she just turned 26

more of her please

Moar

I'm hard as fuck to the thought of her deep throating me and gulping down my load.

Would you watch her suck me off?

Not my pic. He already posted more. Read the comment chain

i dunno. would it bother you if this was her o face?

Would love to watch my wife do it.

lol i'm just fucking with you. anyway that's just about all i've got anyway and i need to run to work. happy fapping.

I'm gonna need more of her please.

Still hot haha

I think I'd let her. Would you film it for her to watch later?

This gives me a boner.

love the small tits and hairy muff combo

roll 2

Hell yes. But I'd also want to be very close so I can hear her choking down your load.

Moar?

Deal. Before I cum I'd be stretching out her pussy, too, so get a close up of that.
You have kik?

Goddamn

Will you understand if I want you to hold the camera while I taste her freshly loaded slit?

If you she would let you record that for the experience. She makes you feel proud to be a man every time she gives you the pleasure of doing that, right?

By the way, when she says "thank you" to to after she gives you a bj, have you ever answered her "You're wel-CUM"?

Sure, but get a close up of it first.
Do you have kik?

She's like fucking amazing. Id so breed if I could

spread

one last one

If only she would let you record that for the experience. She makes you feel proud to be a man every time she gives you the pleasure of doing that, right?

By the way, when she says "thank you" to to after she gives you a bj, have you ever answered her "You're wel-CUM"?

lol yeah man it's great. you hit the nail on the head. make em laugh and make em cum and everything else pretty much takes care of itself.

she's incredible tho. sweetest, kindest, most generous woman i've ever met. she's cute and funny and obviously incredibly sexy.

11/10 will wife soon

Do you have kik?

Still here?

sorry no. and i literally have to walk out the door after this message. have a good one.

Id kik with you but I like a lot of kinky stuff when I'm trying to cum. Not sure you'd be down.

We don't have to video chat, you can just send me more of her there while I do wwyd and maybe show you how hard she makes me.

kik namesAreAllTaken3

Pussy close-up?

nice figure, cute pussy and sexy hips

Moar

tight body

gf

moar?

More! Show those titties

Awesome pic!

keep going

wife