G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

too self important

I'm gonna sleep instead

Let's see...
Great Wife (pic related)
Great Job
Great Family
Great Town
Great Home
Great Friends
Great Musician in Great Band
Great Property in Mountains
Plenty of Money
Handsome
Successful

I guess that's enough reason.

it must be pretty boring living in that way
did you know all those things in your list will end someday?

Is this a really poor attempt at a troll? Or are you serious... I want to know.

Me too user (minus the mountain bit, ours is in the countryside). Life is pretty cool. High five!

I still have things to accomplish at work.

nice webm and dubs.
glad you're important to yourself.
good.
thats all very great.
troll i think.
good 4 u both.
what's next ?

May I get sauce

Inertia

great wife = someday she will get bored of you and she will ask you for divorce and take the 50% of your money.
great job = its the new slavery nowdays
are you interested to know more?

*HIGH FIVE*

Let's see the wife! Here's another of mine... same time different angle.

Because suicide is for the weak, only the strong push on to fight another day. SEMPRE AVANTE!

After I get done with work and retire, I will most likely regain interest in old hobbies in an effort to hold on to lost youth. This will trigger my mid-life crisis. Probably will have an affair with a younger woman if I can swing it.

LMAO... oh man. No thanks. I know enough now.

I cannot afford the funeral and as I consider myself a piece of shit already I cannot accept the idea of putting this burden on the shoulders of someone else.

You're honest, I appreciate the candor

You wanna know how I know all that is a lie? cuz your on Sup Forums with us faggot

>this

It's literally all true. I am at work right now and this is my entertainment as I rake in mega bucks for overseeing software dev in a specialized industry I have worked in since the 90s. Job security. Great salary. Great retirement plan that I will take advantage of in about 10 years.

Why is it so hard to believe that someone is not a complete loser on the internet?

not necessarily true.
hot pic.
so pessimistic
sounds like a good plan.

because i want to lose my V-card first

I got a new job with my best salary so far.
I'm about to buy my own apartment finally.
I'm 26 and have many plans and unfinished business, I have a son I want to see grow up.
I'm dating a highly educated lawyer chick who likes me probably more than I like her.

noice

I have a job interview at 2

I didn't make my steam game yet

g'luck user

Morning user!
Slept poorly sadly but its not fucking with me enough to contemplate suecide.
Question to you: Are you considering an hero or why are you doing these threads, pretty much daily for like a year?

is it the same user everyday though?
I thought it was just a trend that caught on

Been dead twice. Plus I have a loving boyfriend.
I await Death's peaceful embrace still. Being born male sucks, especially when I was passable as a female. Then that was all taken away.

g'luck with that.
great man.
g'luck.
no i make these out of habit mostly.
some days i don't wanna but i do it anyways.
hope you sleep better tonite.
yes.
could be a trend too. don't know if there are others.

Mostly because I believe suicide is a sin. And I'm toying with a plan to screw my workplace. A nationwide company which pays its workers minimum wage to work shifts 24/7 in conditions its mangers and owners will never choose for themselves.

Thanks for the good wishes

2nd interview there so it sounds promising but I'm worried they are going to try and short me on pay

Any tips for negotiating pay rate?

the only reason I won't do that today is that it would break my fathers heart. and my dogs would miss me.

no tips. i haven't had to negotiate that in a while.
hopefully someone else can answer. Or google that.
You're going to get the job.
you're right. and nice dubs.
both good reasons.