Is it gay for a man to shave his legs? Sup Forums

Is it gay for a man to shave his legs? Sup Forums

Not if they look like that user.

I shave my legs, so you're no gayer than me. I've also been the bottom in a 5-man orgy, so that's not saying much

Only if he does it while having sex with another man.

You're already OP, and OP is a faggot. My guess is you can shave your legs without worry.

The real question is why would a woman wear hairy leggings like that?

If my legs were this hairy I would kill myself

No. Pro swimmers and cross country cyclists do.

Nope... shave that monkey shit

Anti rape measure from one of the zerg countries.
Also, depends. If one is fairly muscular and removes shirt a lot, might as well shave legs too, as that looks better.

Keep those manly hairy leg!
Merry Christmas!

I full shave and married for a couple years to a girl. Don't worry.

PS: sex is better

this
unless you actively suck a dick while doing it but even then only sucking the dick is gay

Girls feet, nasty circumstances

No. It's gay for a man to fuck another man.

Nah, I shave mine at least once a week. Not gay, just have this weird aversion to body hair. (My own, don't care about other people's) I shave everything from the neck down.
>Pic related, just finished shaving...

If you're going to do it, for god's sakes don't use a razor and cream if you're hairy. Just get some good clippers or a trimmer. I do my body about once every three months.

OP is always a faggot no matter what

If you're trying to find out if something if gay, you do realize you're asking a website that still argues if traps are gay or not. (They aren't)

Trimming every couple months so you don’t look like a fucking ape is fine.

Full on shaving all the hair off so it’s smooth is probably a little gay

how can I trim my hair without shaving it? other than scissors

Blowtorch

What are you,
Some kind of limp dick liberal?

Nah, but it's rather feminine if you're not doing it for a specific purpose (swimming, body building, modeling, stripping/dancing, etc). But nobody should give a fuck what you do with your leg hair... And if they do, they are gayer than you. Good luck with keeping up with that task, though. Women bitch about having to do it all the time. I guess the perk for you is that nobody is gonna say anything to you if you skipped shaving for a couple weeks.

To truly hold the label of gay I think you have to have some form of sex with a guy (not kissing, although it's at the edge of the precipice) and like it and continue to do it. Having a few gay experiences doesn't make one truly gay until they acknowledge they enjoy it and realize they don't feel the same with the opposite sex. Although most gay guys do feel varying degrees of attraction to women, they don't feel nearly as attracted to them as they do men... Vagina often scares them, but they have no qualms doing anal things with them.

I had a gay experience as a young teen with a friend. We never did anything anal, but sucked and jacked each other off... We liked girls but couldn't get with any of them, so we resorted to that. Eventually we both acknowledged we didn't really like doing it, so we stopped. Now we both have wives and families, and are still friends.

Tl;dr you ain't gay for shaving your legs.

WTF? How dare you put forth such a well-reasoned, articulate and insightful post on this board? Keep that shit up and you'll destroy Sup Forums's reputation as the armpit of the internet!
>but seriously, well said, user

Is it gay that I'm now accustomed to other men on the internet showing their bodies to me and consider it normal?

No, it means your repression is wearing off. Seeing a naked body doesn't have to be sexual.

I don't think so, but it's a hard thing to get over. I shave mine, and most of my body hair. My girlfriend likes it, and it honestly feels nice. Looks nice too I think. But, I do get self conscious about it. It's a lot of work too.. Your skin won't respond very well, and it's hard to do. It takes practice. I shave every other day or so, it's a lot of upkeep. Once you get a little stubble it doesn't feel good if your legs rub together, I sleep naked and it's hard with stubbly legs.

are you going to suck a dick while doing it?
are you doing it to appeal to person with XY chromosomes?

>nobody should give a fuck what you do with your leg hair
>they are gayer than you
Well that's it. It's confirmed gay to shave your legs no need to read any further.

yeah I shaved recently and I dont ever wanna go back. it seriously feels and looks better on me.

and my legs don't get razorburn or anything. I could use a freaking electric shaver if I wanted

/thread

If your insecure about doing something that isn’t a norm for a guy like shaving your legs or dying your hair you might have some shit inside yourself to look at who knows you might like being gay man

That's nice, I'm jealous. I get razor burn higher up on my thighs, so I shave to just slightly higher than my knee and will wax the rest soon.

I stopped for a bit, and missed it. It's a pain in the ass, but for now it's an enjoyable experience so I don't mind it. Finding the right razor and shaving cream is key too.

Alf

I get it really bad in my crotch and armpits though ):
I found something that seriously fucking helps recently. As soon as I finish shaving I hop in a super cold shower and run the water over where I shaved for a few minutes, and after I dry off I apply moisturizer within a couple minutes to lock water in

it is like a night and day difference user. if you aren't doing it you really need to at least try it.

this

it takes getting used to if you aren't accustomed to colder water though.
it was kinda agony the first few times but it completely prevented razorburn in my crotch every time and I can't stop doing it.

I do use lotion after I shave. I get bad razor burn on my butt, crease at the top of the legs to groin, and waist line.

I don't do the cold water though. Maybe that would help. I tried shaving yesterday after a shower out of the shower. Didn't work well.

whats everyones thoughts on shaving the torso but keeping legs with hair?

yeah I used lotion before I tried the cold water and it didn't do anything for me except maybe make the razorburn go away faster if applied daily.

Looks a little odd, but easier for yourself.