Hey guys, should I shoot this naloxone? I'm not even on any drugs right now, especially not opioids/opiates...

Hey guys, should I shoot this naloxone? I'm not even on any drugs right now, especially not opioids/opiates. It brings me joy to know that I'll be wasting one of the most understocked and needed medications in north america (Opiate epidemic crisis) Dubs to shoot the naloxone, trips to drink it, quads gets to choose where I shoot it. Who wants to see what will happen, Idk what happens if you take naloxone with no opiates in the system.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-hs-naloxone-shortage-20170614-story,amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

flush it

inject ur pp

rectally

Shoot it in your eyeball

Winrar

Do some heroin before shooting up the narcan.

Nothing like the feeling of opioid molecules being ripped out of your receptors by some powerful antagonist!

You're a prick. I hope you die screaming.

Op is a fag who won't deliver pics of him shooting up naloxone in his pee pee

Actually naloxone is extremely available and very cheap to make and keep on hand. One of the few meds they keep on hand in hospitals in god damn Africa if that says anything .

Being that it is an opioid receptor antagonist and there is nothing binded it will do nothing.

So do it. Because it would be a good analogy for your life. Where nothing you do actually matters and no one loves you.

>drink it and record

kek

Thank you for this. Made my day.

This is b.

Come to Akron, Ohio and tell me that they can keep this shit on the shelves, Nigger. Last year over 4,000 people died JUST HERE. Record breaking deaths from opioids. They try to stock the shit in public grade schools here and the shit still cant stay on shelves.some places in canada are just as bad Ex: most of southern Ontario and most of BC and Winnipeg.

Based god

google.ca/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-hs-naloxone-shortage-20170614-story,amp.html

ur pp u promised

shoot up an i listen

I live in Akron Ohio. Because I feel the carfentanil epidemic, the paramedics are starting to run out of narcan because it's taking 4 to 7 fucking shots a person

Theres reports of carfentanil in almost every major city/area across north america excluding mexico. Although im sure its down there I just havent heard shit. Shits getting fucked with all these fentanyl analogues.

Shot coming soon. Growing a pair of balls atm.

Gotta deliver some pics OP, to keep us updated and so we know it’s you

Rub it on your nipples while moaning

no! YOU HAVE TO PLUG IT...reply if u want dosage iv done it before and it works WAYY better plugging

Bump the thread

no

DELIVER NOW

I’m not op, I just wanna see op do this shit after being so edgy

I know you think you're really smart, but if you walk into a cvs they can give you naloxone injections for free under most insurances. I work in a pharmacy there and nobody comes in for it, we have it sitting on the shelves. The opioid epidemic is a lot bigger than you realize. People are so addicted to opioids that when they try to get help they never get passed using Suboxone (buprenephrine and naloxone). Since I know you don't know how this works, I'll explain. Suboxone used the partial agonist of buprenephrine to get the patient high on opioids, and the naloxone is only there to weaken the high by blocking some receptors. So go ahead waste some naloxone, they don't want it anyway.

deliver you cunt,or turn into a tendie

The naloxone is in the subs so you can't abuse it. When opiates are taken on top of opiates there's a stacking affect and you get higher but it won't work with suboxone because of the nolaxone

Also besides the fact that the naloxone you are bragging about it worthless and this stunt isn't actually anywhere near as offensive as you planned, you can't actually just safely inject an emergency dosing off naloxone. It works by ripping whatever is currently bound to your opiod receptors away with force and replacing it with itself. You use naloxone when somebody has overdosed on opiod and is going to a state of respitory depression (too high to have strength to breathe). If you're sober naloxone is not going to treat you any nicer, so if you really wanna do this you better have 911 on standby and no blood pressure, cardiovascular hypertension problems, or be taking any beta blockers because then you're probably going to give yourself a heart attack. (And yes you can have these and not know!)

Sure I guess it stops stacking but it is used to limit the intial high. It blocks some receptors while the majority are filled with the opiod (or partial). That's why it is dosed in strengths of 8mg-2mg or 10mg-2mg. There is always a 2mg naloxone to block (or limit). You are not expected to stack opiods when you use them and especially not Suboxone.

So being that they have enough stock for 4-7 per person. Definitely seems like a shortage. If I said you ate 4-7 hamburgers per day does it sound like it is in short supply. It's just a fast acting fast metabolized drug.

I work as a paramedic is Seattle. We have 10 on a truck at any given time. If we use it we stock. Ussually unless it's respiratory depression to a point of death we only push that shit as we are dropping them off to the ER and guess what they have more narcan

You want fentonoylMCangerface suddenly feeling all the pain back to when he was diddled by his childhood priest. Makes for alot of angry people. So unless it's life threatening we don't push it.

As for bum fuck Ohio. Sounds like a logistic problem and not a manufacturer problem. As user pointed out. African has narcan but they don't have good damn methergine for a woman after post partum hemorrhage. Once again Africa city of concrete buildings and mud huts has the medication. Your autistic county doesn't buy enough of it.

Actually, that's not it... the naloxone in subs is pretty much useless. Buprenorphine is a partial agonist and an antagonist at the same time.

Naloxone has a very short half-life, so it wouldn't work for those purposes. You could get high an hour after taking a shot of naloxone.

However, buprenorphine has a very high affinity for opioid receptors, so when you take it, it rips out the opioids already binded to them (like the naloxone would) but it stays there for a much longer time. So you can't get high on other opiates for as long as it's there (unless you take a very high dose to break through).

And since buprenorphine has a higher affinity for opioids receptors than naloxone, the naloxone is pretty much useless: even if you IV the sub, it won't prevent the bupe from binding to the opioid receptors (and the naloxone is only there to deter IV use of subs since if they're used properly - sublingually - the naloxone isn't absorbed by your body).

You misunderstand slightly. You do actually absorb naloxone when you take it sublingually, it just isn't as intense of a dosage. In a standard dosing of Suboxone there are 2 whole mg of naloxone alone. If you were to inject that it is almost equivalent to an emergency dosing given to patients with respiratory depression. Although when you digest it, most of the naloxone is processed and discreted, a signifigant portion stays. It's purpose is to block opiod receptors from receiving the opiod. The high you get from suboxone is intentionally suppossed to be weaker than an actual opiod high. That is both why they use buprenephrine and naloxone, giving you essentially a weaker opiod alongside a blocking agent. If you received just buprenephrine, as patients beginning treatment usually do, you get stronger highs because there are more receptors to guarantee full bonding of the buprenephrine. Suboxone is not a drug they use to keep getting people high legally, it is used to ween you off an opiod addiction. Does it really make sense to you that naloxone is useless and people just keep getting high like normal and just have their insurance pay for it instead?

Bupe being a partial agonist definitely makes it less pleasurable than full agonists. And if you've got a serious habit, it's pretty clear it'll just prevent you from getting sick.

However, bupe abuseis definitely a thing. And using it intravenously will definitely give you a better high than using it as it should be. And there are people IVing suboxone, even if it's probably a little less effective than if it was pure bupe, the naloxone has minimal effects.

>tfw op started this thread intending to inject it
>suddenly people who know shit arive
>op gets scared and runs

When OP gonna deliver?????

>naloxone

>>Narcan™ (naloxone) is a prescription medicine that blocks the effects of ?
>>opioids and reverses an overdose. It cannot be used to get a person high. >>If given to a person who has not taken opioids, it will not have any effect >>on him or her, since there is no opioid overdose to reverse.

I agree with most of what you said.
You're still losing me with how people are getting away with injecting suboxone. For example, a typical injection of suboxone would include 8mg of partial agonist, and 2mg of naloxone. 2 full mg of naloxone is 5 full emergency dosings (a dosing created so that 1-2 injections will fully stop an opiod trip for the duration of the naloxone). So I can agree while injecting the 8mg of bupe may be nice, it makes no sense to put your body through such extreme stress with the naloxone. I would say if the naloxone was only to stop people from injecting it the strength would be weakened to somewhere around 8mg-1mg or less.

You say this however there is still an effect. The naloxone will bind to your opiod receptors until it can be broken down. It will still come with an adrenaline rush, and a large amount of confusion to your brain. OP would have a mini freak out and suddenly start relaxing when his brain decides it doesn't know whats happening and puts all its efforts into keeping vital organs working. If OP has high blood pressure, or is taking beta-blockers (medication that blocks adrenoreceptors in your heart) he could give himself a heart attack.

what if
>op did inject
>one dude is right
>op had heart attck
>op is dying on the floor of his living room rn because he injected an anti-opiod drug for a bunch of anons

First, most people don't inject a full 8mg sub. Hell, even with a decent habit, you don't need 8mg just to keep well, most people using subs to get through hard times will split them and make it last for a few days.

Second, it would seem that since bupe has a higher affinity for opioid receptors than naloxone, the naloxone isn't very effective at keeping the bupe from binding to opioid receptors. It has an effect, but not as much as with regular opioids.

There are plenty of people injecting subs and saying it works, even if it's not as much as naloxone-free meds it's still worth it for them. It's only anecdotal data from drug users - not the most reliable bunch - but often, they know their shit better than the doctors prescribing the meds, especially when it's about getting high off them.