Why do you hate niggers? Is there an experience you had with them that started your hate? How did it all start?

Why do you hate niggers? Is there an experience you had with them that started your hate? How did it all start?

Story?

This nigger tried to steal my phone by asking me if he could usw it to call someone. I knew he was gonn do this i told him no.he got all mad and threatened me. He was alone so he wasnt gonn do anything.

Bumping with nigger webms in the meantime

Niggers are violent subhumans.

Niggers

moved from russia to us when i was 5. in kindergarten noticed that they smell funny. didnt like that. then noticed that they act like monkeys. hated that. still do

We don't have any where I'm from and I never grew up hating them. It's only from outward observation I fear and mistrust. They have too many problematic traits

I remember after school 2 niggers walked up to me to ask me for the time.

They thought I was stupid enough so that I can pull out my phone to tell them and they can rob me.

Fuck niggerd

When I was in fifth grade this nignog named Jemal got extremely angry at me and wated to fight me because instead of tossing the kickball to him I put it down where I was and walked away.

I have severe Autism btw.

She probably said she regret voting for obama.

>Said some dumb shit to niggers bc it was always normal to do so around my friends
>nignogs don't have a sense of humor
>got btfo by the thousand fists of fury
>damn niggers always chimping out

Girlfriend was raped by two of them.

This is why white liberals love niggers and don't see them as a treat -they don't live near them. They live with thier parents in a gated community.

Why don't they move to a nigger neighborhood? Lmao. We know why
Fuck liberal nigger lovers.

I hate niggers but wasn't that white girl responsible for a high schooler's death?

story

I always say my phone is out of service and I am looking for free wifi lol

You're a cuck. Should've pulled out the gun that you are supposed to carry and blast those niggers in the head

I feel you. My cousin was killed by a nigger. That is where all my nigger hate started.

The nigger is in prison... But I don't feel like justice was made... Since nigger brains aren't human and they can't understand punishment.

13% of population
58% of violent crime

>for me it was a slow progression to nigger hate
>grew up in white middle class suburbs
>only blacks were middle class normies
>moved to city when i was 22
>observed loud, threatening nig behavior
>started to distrust
>got a job where most support staff was nig
>lazy, unionized, fat, disgusting
>started to dislike
>michael brown, BLM bullshit, entitlement
>started to hate
>normie blacks still ok
>realized not all blacks are niggers
>but i hate fucking niggers

6% of the population

58% of violent crime

FTFY.

Nigger males which are only 6% are the ones who cause the most crime.

I hate niggers, they just refuse to act like decent human beings. they are still a bunch of monkeys/gorilas and shit too (you can tell by their skin color)

>don't see them as a treat

Only conservatives see them as treats.

Dude was fucking oblivious, how can someone be this fucking stupid.

lol
>Great Grandpa ran off to kill Germans in WWI
>Grandpa died killing more in WWII
>Dad hunted & killed Vietnamese to save them from communism
>I liberated the shit out of Northern Iraqis
>Son gets punched inna face for exercising his white pride bc niggers are violent.

>Loud
>Obnoxious
>Mainstreamed Rap
>Mainstreamed twerking
>Lowest IQ in entire race of men
>Violent behaviour
>Blames society and especially whites for all their problems instead trying to improve things.
African niggers are even worse. They are so fucking retards that they can't live without support of rest of the world.

Fucking kek

>they're a bunch of gorillas, you can tell by thier skin color

And thier skull size. And thier lip size. And thier nose size. And thier behavior. And many other things. Niggers aren't homo sapiens.

A nigger snatched my moms purse and broke her arm while falling, I was a kid and didn't witnessed it but it wasn't cool.

Not even murrikan, niggers are the worst everywhere.

Yep

>let me walk past these fine black gentlemen so I wouldn't appear to be a racist! No I won't cross the street because then that would make me racist! I shall walk past these fine gentlemen so I can show them that I accept them!

Yeah some extremely low IQ nigger that could barely speak my language randomly sucker punched me for no reason back in my school 15 years ago. He was one nigger of probably 400 white kids there. today there are more niggers in the school.
I see the obvious connection between IQ and race.
I've met a few smart blacks though, one who wore a dress and gave me cocaine in an afterparty I was hosting, he was a nice fellow, but the majority and just a bunch of dumb loud obnoxious violent niggers.

lol
this is how we learn

She used to have to walk across a bit of scrubland to get from work to train station and there were sometimes dodgy people about. They started harassing her for money and cigarettes and stuff and she tried to ignore them and kept walking but they ended up dragging her to some disused hut nearby that they were using to drink in or whatever and they both took turns with her while the other held her down.

Niggers are cowards, no respect and can't make rational decisions because they are small minded. That's why they never had shit or created anything, dead weight.

>mainstreamwd tweaking you say?

I grew up in the inner city and saw first hand what their "culture" is about. It makes human garbage, then you tell them how they are underprivileged and how it's everyone's fault but thier own for acting that way. This world would be much better with out them

>this

Same

>It's only from outward observation I fear and mistrust

I don't hate black people, I don't like to use the word nigger, but I will admit here that the black youth in my neighbourhood make me uncomfortable.

When I was younger, there was a lot more crime here. Mostly people just getting jumped.In general, they'd just kind of give you that look if they saw you looking their way, sometimes calling you out for no reason. As a kid, this was very intimidating and I still feel uneasy about it.

There was another kid at that time, who would constantly bully me and my brother. And not just general meanness, he once hit my brother with his bike on purpose. Any time we retaliated or stood up to him, he'd go to his mom, who would then come over to our door and bitch out our dad and make the whole thing about race. Call us racists, say that we hate black people and we're targeting her son, screaming it for the whole neighbourhood. Her kid picked up her attitudes, and so did his cousin. The dad seems okay, I still see him around.

Anyway, lately things have been picking up again with petty crime. And I'll see younger black kids hanging together in groups of 8 or so on corners, just looking at you silently as you pass by, some with hoods drawn tight all the way over their faces, even in summer. Once they got on the same streetcar as me, and picked a fight with four other passengers, meanwhile spitting on the back exit steps the whole time.

I've had plenty of black friends. I have black cousins. I have no prejudice about them. But I feel it's not unreasonable that I get uncomfortable around the black kids in my neighbourhood.

Weez niggaz r aight you feel me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

there are very few cool ok nigger monkeys who wont rob you

>You only can act like an animal properly when you're one.

Not a liberal mate, I'm from rural Scotland. Don't assume everyone is Yank, it's your own faults half your country is nigger

what's going on here

Jesus....

White People we need to reunite and force Nigger control!

Jail every nigger like a zoo animal

We'll congratulations on keeping your country pure and clean. Trust me you DO NOT want niggers in your country. You WOULD NOT like to experience the nigger. Yes it is very sad our white ancestors shipped niggers here.

Niggers.

Well said, we had hard working Mexicans so close!

I give the civil war a week tops, I kind of want one, niggers and the like need to be put in their place...

>Whites make constant warfare on each other for every reason imaginable for thousands of years
>whites lrn2boats and spread around the world aggressively destroying native ppl and their cultures replacing them with mini-Europes and lives of subservience, indentured servitude and poverty everywhere they go
>whites brutally consolidate all the wealth and power
>Use it to beat up on anyone they can, then destroy their own civilizations a couple more times for good measure
>build themselves pretty little white neighborhoods and raise generations of kids telling each other it's because they're naturally good and blessed by their god that they are entitled to live in their luxurious bubbles.
>think it's everyone else that is aggressive and a problem
>ignore thousands of years of cause and effect

>niggers are animals
And what are you, a vegetable?

Shut up nigger

kek I can't figure out what ppl of color are so angry about

life is rosy and swell!

Meanwhile niggers are still playing with sticks and stones...

Survival of the fittest.

You fucking brain dead nigger lover.

>Classmate, girl liked me and I liked her.. he liked the girl.
>Pretended to walk past me, I was sitting at my desk
>Grabbed me by my throat and told me to leave her alone
>I pretended to be scared
>When he lets go I grabbed his arm, I was gonna break it and knew how and possibly a lot more
>Some other kid split us up
>He got mad, sat in class next day and him and his older criminal cousin who's also at my school pointed at me from behind the window.
>Ready to leave for home
>Cousin was waiting in the hallway
>The girl pretended to walk with me and said he just wanted to talk
>Left through other exit lol
>Fuck that girl
>Cousin stole some phones or whatever, he forgets about me
>Heard he got killed 2 years ago and the girl lives across the world now.

But this isn't because they're black, it's because they're assholes. If all the local Indians or albino orphans acted like that you'd be cautious around them too.

Close.
Evil Jew, coming for all ur monies.

fucking disgusting, i swear all this 'nigger' hate anyways is just hate for african americans, not blacks in general

An animal as well. But of the homo sapien species.

Niggers are sub human. A species so low scientists can't even classify them.

My story is kinda similar
>grew up in midsize city in mid class neighborhood
>west texas, so mostly hispanics
>most white and black kids are military brats who have parents working on base
>p chill community
>older hispanics harbor some racism towards blacks, but since most blacks where troops, none of it really showed
>move to a larger city (Austin)a few hundred miles away to live on my own
>Austin has no military, but the East Side is very damn black
>obvious economic segregation
>hordes of drug addicted niggers take advantage of college students with their bs sob stories
>get approached almost daily by black beggars
>virtually all violent crime I see committed by blacks
>few years after I graduated, a freshman girl was killed on campus by a homeless nigger who stole her bike
>few months after that, nigger student went on a stabbing spree and killed a freahman
>distrust has grown massively

Almost every other area of Austin besides pockets of the east side are I chill. But everytime a stabbing or robbery happens near campus, it's a nigger. Everytime there's a shooting in the drinking district, it's a nigger.

Really is a shame, I used to be so much more tolerant when the few blacks that I knew were chill military people. There seems to be more niggers than blacks in big enough cities I guess.

>He said, not realizing how many negros make up the US Military.

You can take the nigger out the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

this

>if whites were so strong then aren't we the nice guys for letting you lot live at all?

YOUR WELCOME

>Girlfriend was raped by two of them.

I hope you dumped her afterwards.

I wouldn't stick my dick where some nigger had been, invited or not.

Everything I see a nigger or a mexican loving nigger with a hoodie like that I say you are cold? while laughing in an obviously condescending fashion like hilary clinton as I walk by. And guess what? They do not do shit even groups of 6 or more because of that little smirk on my face that says "I know you guys are up to niggering's so whats up try me" and I keep walking on. It is funny how scared people get when you call them out for the conniving pussies they are, it is like they lose their confidence.

Sic tank build

Everytime* I see a nigger

>Lived around them for two years
>Grew up in an urban environment but parents could afford to send me to private school where it was all white
>Noticed the differences between cultures
>mom was racist as fuck and I always wondered why
>"Work around them for a few years and youll understand, user."
>Having already developed prejudices towards them, literally two months into working a job with them, I realized she was right

>Look on the news
>Look in society
>Talk to them

Theres a reason why the only people who like them are people with no established personality,

It's easy to be a nigger/nigger lover.
Just dress and act shitty.
Do away with morals.
Take what you want instead of working for it.
Beg the white man for shit, then turn around and blame the white man for everything.

Niggers. I literally cannot fucking stand them

You win

I live in New York City. Same here. Literally every shooting, stabbing, murder, burglary, robbery, etc is done by niggers 99.99% of the time.

Still with her.

black men with a little self respect not niggers get your face street bitch, sure their is a small group of "thugs" in any military but they are usually scrubbing the toilets or being cannon fodder to make a dent in reality

When I say I lived around them, I mean like in a black neighborhood. That was from 16-17

I lived the first decade and a half in the city but in a predominately white neighborhood

What happened at your job with niggers?

99 strength

120 hp

in the uk, it seems black people in general are more chill. Thats not to say their community doesn't have its problems, but it's always yanks banging on about how much they despise 'niggers'. I dunno, i grew up in the North of England where it's white central so i cant relate to some of the problems highlighted, but even then it wasn't ever a race thing, more so a class thing. everyone directs their hate at chavs or gypsies lol

fuck I am drunks

*get your facts straight bitch

*there

>people are actually this fucking stupid

you didn't win the first time, do you think you can really last even 10 seconds against the US government at this point?

Sorry, racist, Civil Rights is the LAW, and you're criminal scum waiting to get put down.

Like your mother, I also tell my daughter about niggers. No way I'm letting her grow up to love them.

Seen this a million times but what the fuck is this idiot doing?

>white_gurl.webm
Look closely, that's a black girl in a wig.

you have muslims niggers lol

and if you don't live it or experience what right do you have playing down the reality that OTHERS have to live with? Fucking cuck.

I worked at a movie theater when I turned 18.
Maybe 5 whites and 25 blacks
The two token blacks and the 5 whites did all the work while the niggers literally hid in broom closets and avoided work.

I even tried to tell the managers but they said that they didn't see anything. Yeah, ok

>Sub-species
Perhaps you can explain this concept of a sub-species.
If they are a separate species, then clearly we cannot successfully mate with them and produce viable offspring. Are they an earlier, much older offshoot of homo-sapien? Or a newer, more current expression of the human genome? If on a separate branch, then that is easy to classify, by saying they're on a separate branch and naming it. If on a separate branch, how is it lower or higher than Homo Sapiens, when both species exist simultaneously? For one to be lower, it would have had to due out and be left behind. Yet here we have an abundance of niggers, stealin ur wimminz.

Please explain these and many other questions you have raised. Inquiring minds want to understand this new hypothesis of human evolution you have put forward.

The us government, military, local law, local milita all want to kill niggers you idiot, do a little research on who is going to be on what side before you state your out of date scenarios on here... Black guys want to killer niggers too you idiot...

Cow blowing is what it's called.

niggers eat out the shit/anus of a cow because they belive it will produce more milk.

Niggers even try to get infected with hiv on purpose because they think it brings them good luck. Forgot what it's called.

Niggers do not believe in civil rights so what side you think they are going to be on? The losing side of Anarchy.

I hate niggers because i hate all people

Lmao it can't even throw a punch correctly.

There is a nigger element in the cities but none in my village and the clossest town probably has less than 50 niggers. England is much worse and sadly our countries touch. Your country has it worst overall

Damn that sucks. I hate doing extra work when everyone knows their duties for a days work. But niggers do not know shit so maybe that was the problem..