I'm thinking about trying DMT. What are your experiences? Have any anons broken through?

I'm thinking about trying DMT. What are your experiences? Have any anons broken through?

Tried it once. Didn't really break through. Felt like being stuck in a purple crotchet doily.

bump because i want to try this too

It's amazing, but start small and work your way up so you know what you're getting into. DMT made me reevaluate my opinions on the existence of God and a spiritual realm beyond the reality we see every day. It makes me feel more connected to my loved ones, and makes me want to be a positive force in other people's lives. 10/10, would bang.

Bump

listen its a very spiritual powerful beautiful psychedelic....it works best when vaporized or the lowest temp possible....take 3 giant hits and hold each hit in for 10seconds each...after the 3rd consecutive hit youll blast threw...safe travels user

What would you consider an ideal dose for a first timer around 60 kg? More to feel it out first before blasting off

10-15 mg maybe for a threshold experience? It's really hard to accurately measure that small. Single, 3/4 lung capacity hit, held until you tingle, usually gives me a nice feel without breaking through. When you do break through, try to get a babysitter that stays sober, and make sure you completely trust them to avoid weird feelings. Have you used other psychedelics? If not, maybe try shrooms first to understand what they do. I wouldn't recommend dmt as a good starting point for psychedelics.

Thanks for the advice user, I like concrete numbers. I've done shrooms twice before, one low and one medium-high dose, but I hear DMT is on a whole other level

Go for the threshold at first and if you want to up your dose, wait a couple of hours and then go for it. Always remember that it is a safe substance if used properly and whatever you feel in your mind or in your body will not hurt you.
I also suggest getting a reagent kit to test the substance, they are cheap and can save your life

Is shrooms the only other psychadelic youve done? And you want to try dmt...?
Youre packing some serious testies friend.

Heres a list to consider before the trip:
1. Have multiple things to do set up. Attention flows quickly and having the options of music, television, or video games should be enough.

2. Drinks/munchies. Plenty of water, maybe a sugary drink incase water gets boring. Finger food is good as I usually have a 50/50 chance of not being hungry, or eating everything in fucking sight when tripping.

3. Moderate your temperature. Have blankets and socks! A comfy high is the best high

4. Know your social boundaries. Determine how much noise you and your activities will make, and who all could quickly become a negative aspect in your endeavour.

DMT can kill you.

lol

Do acid first, no question. Honestly 999x better than shrooms and far more "positive" than shrooms.

except shrooms don't eat a hole in your brain

Are you talking about preparing for tripping on ayahuasca? I assumed op was talking about smoked dmt.

Neither does pure lsd.

STFU faggot one tab won't eat a hole in your brain and bad trips on acid are honestly really uncommon. Maybe if you're doing acid every day for a long period of time you'll see physical effects, but acid is the safest psychedelic I've been exposed to, physically and mentally (never done mescaline).

Anom, i..

don't take the brown acid

>Maybe if you're doing acid every day for a long period of time you'll see physical effects
Such as?

Thanks for the advice anons. Perhaps I will try acid first

RE point 4, I thought you pretty much become comatose during a DMT trip. Is it common to make a lot of noise?

i did LSA once and had a bad trip. i've eaten cactus a bunch of times and it's way more enjoyable

Honestly I said that as a concession to the post I replied to. I've never heard of any physical effects from acid, but maybe this other user knows something I don't.

Dang, sorry about your trip. I'd highly recommend finding something pure and trying it again. Also, will have to try to find some cactus but it's very rare where I am.

I've seen acid do terrible things to peoples perception of reality. booms are way safer.

DMT gives you cancer and AIDS.

>cactus, rare
order san pedro cactus off ebay and cook that shit into a tea. it has more psychoactive alkaloids than peyote, and it's legal in the USA

Interesting, but sounds like pic related, won't lie

Just stick to weed faggot, go outside for a bit.

met my spirit animal on that shit
pic related

Do you have any negative examples to present with your point?

>aliens

DMT was my first classical psychedelic. The closest thing I did prior was MDMA but I did years of research before eventually trying it, your results may vary, experience was beautiful.

So this chick orders a box of tic-tacs laced with LSD for her birthday, but she didn't know that each tic-tac was 3 hits. She ends up eating the whole container within a day. She wakes up the next day with total amnesia. She had to piece her life back together from clues around her house and from what her friends told her, and she came back totally different.