Can any medfags tell me what this shit on my hand is. It hurts real bad and showed up out of no where 2 days ago

Can any medfags tell me what this shit on my hand is. It hurts real bad and showed up out of no where 2 days ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7e8MFEN_SkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably an infected bug bite, maybe some mosquito transmitted a disease on you, good luck op

Looks like staph. Doc can lance it, put you on some Bactrim and you're good to go.

Pop it and find out

Poke it with a needle and SQUEEEEEEZE

pop it. please send vid

cancer

you have autism

most likely a botfly, try to pop it, if it doesn't pop or just opens up a little bit it's a botfly, seek medical attention, might be infected with god knows what.
>swe medfag most of the things i treat are sandniggers shot and stabbed all day
>feels swedish man

Probably a bug bite that you got while you were running your hand through your mother's sweaty minge.

Medfag here you need to pop it and take pictures, either use a needle to stab it from the side or use a fingernail to pick the "scab" off and squeeze as hard as you can

what part of your body is that?

Looks like a bug bite or something that got infected yeah. Antibacterial ointment should work

I absolutely need to see you pop this and post a picture of it, i'm going insane looking at this!

I ain't gonna pop it . I highly doubt it's a staph.

hand you fucking nigger

Top of my right hand.

Pop it. It’s a flea bite

POP IT

don't be bitch

spider bite

pop it on camera nigger

pop it, if it's an egg it might hatch otherwise

Worked in pest control. Fleas typically bite in fuck loads of places. It would be like all over my hand as opposed to one spot... I mean it could be a bug bite. Definetly not one I've seen :(

Definitely looks like a spider or big bite.. warm to the touch? Highly sensitive? You're fine if you wanna skip the doctor, the most they'll do is lance it and give you antibiotics. But don't be a pussy user, wait till its nice and big and push that feta cheese tf out!

Thanks for the suggestions.im gonna head to work now. I ain't popping just so you fags can cum in your sweatpants.

>leave for work
>unemployed

not ready to pop, you'll know it when it is tho

hands dont have nipples

Looks like a spider or similar bite that is infected with MRSA. Keep an antibiotic cream on it, covered by a bandage, around the clock. Staph thrive on dry skin.

If it keeps getting worse after three or four days, see a doctor.

its a botfly.
You see it by the black center. see a doctor or push it out

Troll or retard?

The obvious answer. It's a pretty classic staph infection. Keep it moist and covered.

AIDS

amputate immediately

Looks like the beginning symptoms of the gobloots. The gobloots is a rare tropical disease that is carried into America on the hind legs of the boo-shoo bird. See youtube.com/watch?v=7e8MFEN_SkI