EU IS GOING TO BAN 'HATE SPEECH' ON ALL VIDEO SHARING SITES

EU IS GOING TO BAN 'HATE SPEECH' ON ALL VIDEO SHARING SITES

>The existing rules already cover traditional TV and video on-demand services. The new proposal foresees a limited extension of its scope to video-sharing platforms which tag and organise the content, for example YouTube.

>Member States should ensure that video-sharing platforms put in place measures to:

>i. protect minors from harmful content (which may impair the physical, mental or moral development); access to which would have to be restricted; and

>ii. protect all citizens from incitement to hatred.
>europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1873_en.htm
>europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-1895_en.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/26/the-eus-plans-to-regulate-content-on-streaming-services-are-a-mi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From the Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality:

>Now on hate speech. If freedom of expression is one of the building blocks of a democratic society, hate speech on the other hand, is a blatant violation of that freedom.

>It must be severely punished.

>As some of you noted, over the past few weeks, we have witnessed a lot of solidarity towards refugees. But we have seen a surge of xenophobic hate speech.

>I intend to bring together IT companies, business, national authorities and civil society around the table in Brussels to tackle together online hate speech.
-------------------
>And I also heard that children know better. They can become agents of tolerance and bring positive change into their families and communities.

>But we need teachers to be well-trained for diversity and contribute to break stereotypes.
----------------
>Let me now address the burning issue of hate crimes and data collection. We clearly need better and serious recording of hate crimes to ensure appropriate investigation, prosecution and sentencing.

>It is indeed high time that Member States fully implemented EU law to combat racism and xenophobia. I intend to take decisive actions to monitor this implementation and will focus on three points.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

CRASHING THIS EU

I wish Russia would invade Europe again

Fuck you EU, fuck you. I vomit on your fucking laws.

Brexit as fast as you can if you want freedom.

Russia is cancer.

I wish Poland wasn't so shit and would conquer Europe and impose their ways on us

this

It's not my problem that Finland and Russia are eternal enemies

>moral development

through legislation and censorship

Brexit will Fixit

If we get a Brexit, maybe we should help burn all those EU flags currently flown near government buildings, to see if they will ban the videos.

MAKE EUROPEAN NATIONAL DEMOCRACIES GREAT AGAIN

I don't see what Russia, a country that's more infested by Mudslimes could do for the rest of Europe. They really have nothing going on for them

I want to see all symbols of this cuckreich burned to the ground.

you people are on the wrong side of history
you will all be forgotten in the dustbin of history
one day the european federation wil colonize mars and the settlers will not even think about u
bye

Well since you're a butthurt finn, nobody expected an actual explanation from you.

Russia may have mudshits, but look how they behave there.

highlights from the script feature this

Enjoy being the slave of diversity

And with our retarded 50,3% of people we will now have to have TTIP as well as be the EU's boot licker

I fucking hate my country

>Sup Forums will literally become the last bastion of free, uncensored speech

>oi vey, hatespeech is bad!
>but don't forget that we need to fight those subhuman Russians for taking our clay!

Fuck the EU. I wouldn't hesitate to execute the bunch of them. Words can not describe how much I hate them.

It boggles the fucking mind how a difference of 0.3% can swing a country into one direction or the other.

These EU bureaucrats are insane, they even want to force Netflix and the like to have a quota of "European" films (which probably constitutes pro-Leftist, multicultural propaganda)

If Russia is cancer (prob true), Poland is aids. No thx.

You leftards will hang like Nazis hanged in Nurnberg.

Realistically, though, how is that any worse than the leftist Hollywood crap we're already getting?

Poland knows how to manage their demographics, which is the most important thing outsiders could teach to Western Europe right now.

yeah doesnt sound that bad i dont need jewmerican propaganda

give 4 year

>You will witness the rise of a genocidal terror movement committed to the extermination of progressive neo facists and mudslimes alike

>It will be born from the most cucked part of europe

>With technology available to be datamined so easily every leftist will be easily identifiable as enemies to the terrible regime

>It will be the darkest and bloodiest extermination in human history

The mere fact that they have quotas should disgust you on an ideological level. If it doesn't then your countries are already lost and your history will be lost to the globalist EU traitors.

Who do you think will make these European films? Hollywood, under a different name, of course.

Have fun becoming Nigeria!

We need to leave.

how is allowing unfettered jewish propaganda going to save local cultures?

obviously the EU is no better than america in the kike department but the principle is fine

Instead trying to compete with American TV on Netflix, they should encourage streaming services for European shows. This will only lead to terrible rubbish no one watches. The streaming services have no problem with making European shows(such as Borgen, The Killing, Deutschland 83) as long as there is demand. This will only bring some awful French soap opera picked by Brussels. Sweden is the only country with some good tech industry(such as Spotify) because they're doing their own thing instead repeating the same mistake Europeans always do, competing with Americans.

Does this mean we can get MTV banned for all their anti-white vomit?

No. We need to destroy this jewropean union. Otherwise they will still boycotting and conspiring against any identitaire or euroesceptic government that would exist.

>agents of tolerance

That sounds fucking terrifying

How does it feel being cucked of your revenge by a bunch of Mudslimes?

What the hell is hate speech?

Whatever they need it to be, which is why it such a dangerous concept

It will only hurt European tech industry and business
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/26/the-eus-plans-to-regulate-content-on-streaming-services-are-a-mi/

>We need to destroy this jewropean union.
Yeah, and removing one of their biggest contributors and also potentially starting a chain reaction of other members leaving would accelerate it's collapse.

>The mere fact that they have quotas should disgust you on an ideological level.

It does, on an ideological level. It doesn't, on a practical level.

>If it doesn't then your countries are already lost and your history will be lost to the globalist EU traitors.

This is just propaganda in the "if you fight your enemies, they win" line. No, forbidding foreign propaganda does not automatically make a country lose the cultural war.

>Who do you think will make these European films? Hollywood, under a different name, of course.

Yeah, I know. That's why I said "how will it be worse?" Functionally, this will change nothing for Europeans. Just more of the same. But it might be better for us, because European productions tend to be so horrible, that people might be turned off TV permanently.

thats a good point

doesnt matter american proxies exist. we got freedom of speech. america also has servers. you can upload shit on our version of youtube if you use a proxy thats in america

their laws dont apply to our shit and weather you know it or not where google thinks your connecting from affects which servers your stuff gets put on. i had used a brazillian proxy as google+name MrNiggerMan (no not black was going to troll)and found to my shock how much different their front page of youtube is with what was listed.

you can still find your way to familiar vids but anything that doesnt have a lot of views will take longer because you are redirected to their servers and latency is shit

You know what to do.

Pic related.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

doesnt even realize the chinese peaple have the mandate of heaven....

You are subhuman now a filthy white/mulatto dog, know your place white boy

>Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality

You already get banned for saying nigger outside Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Of course it's retarded. What is stopping Netflix from just giving some students in EU countries a camera and a few bucks? They can make whatever they want as long as it's not too expensive. This is probably cheaper than buying the rights to some crap nobody wants to watch anyway and they can easily fill any quota this way.
Quotas are retarded because you can always just create products/ positions/ etc. that aren't needed or wanted just to get past it.

Who's going to colonize anything? You realize all globalization does is bring us down to India level

Not to mention Africa will flood along with Arabs due to birth rates. You can't be naive enough to believe immigration will stop once 'we've had enough'. The immigrants will vote for more immigration and so will remains of the leftists. Just like in France. Face it, if someone is on the wrong side of the history its you. And I'm quite sure, like always with Africans things don't advance that fast or at all

Do you think that only leaving the EU you will able to deport niggers and muslims and fix your country?

The EU is one of the most important parts of the NWO. It must be destroyed or our Europe will dissapear (thats also includes you).

Yes good, making dissent illegal is a great way to stay in power forever, and we'll make everyone agree because we say its bad for the kids.
Who said slavery was dead? -EU

Of course I don't think Brexit will solve all of our problems overnight, but it's a step in the right direction and it would be a blow to the EU.

>Ministries of Truth, Plenty, Love and Peace.

After overrunning Europe and removing the experiment gone wrong(white race) the Negros will regain their telepathic powers, the lost knowledge of pyramid space ships and colonize the galaxy.

That novel was fiction right? RIGHT?!

>If freedom of expression is one of the building blocks of a democratic society, hate speech on the other hand, is a blatant violation of that freedom
It's been said like a millionth time, but this sounds like some orwellian shit with full newspeak

>incitement to hatred
What the fuck is wrong with hating someone as long as I don't advocate for violence against them? This is fucking nuts.

If we don't get a Brexit, we are fucked. I hate the EU, it's laws and it's supporters.

relax autists. jewtube and kikebook will become increasingly censored. that's it. you aren't going to jail because you called someone a nigger or a faggot on the internet. can you imagine sending everyone who said something inflammatory or offensive on the internet to court? literally impossible. that said, i simply don't understand the reasoning here. a minor, in all their fragility and mental weakness (apparently), must be exposed to ideas and opinions that shock and challenge them in order to facilitate growth and a well rounded empathic understanding of various global issues. why try to sanitize the internet? why try to make it safe? it is far more culturally alive and, dare i say, multicultural, if it remains unsafe and potentially harmful. What is the good in protecting youth from offense? All you have done is created a generation of young people who have no idea how to deal with offense in a reasonable and delicate fashion. This has already happened (see BLM for instance). How does the curtailing of free speech facilitate awareness and empathy? Speech which is openly violent or demands violent actions should be punished, though Sup Forums may disagree with me. But beyond this, why should the state have any power in suppressing 'offensive' speech? That is indeed a step towards an Orwellian nightmare.

>And I also heard that children know better. They can become agents of tolerance and bring positive change into their families and communities.

Jesus Christ, that is completely and utterly Orwellian. That is exactly how the party instills their ideology on people; through the zealotry of the children.

If you don't conform to their ideals the children report you and you get locked up.

Go to Sup Forums and bring up a black person. You'll be drowning in niggers.

And as art imitates life, life imitates art...

>be european
>go to jail for islamophobia

>can you imagine sending everyone who said something inflammatory or offensive on the internet to court?

they don't need to take you to court, all they need to is to report it to their system and go in a database which can be accessed by any employee. Employer that will employ people on the hate speech list will get dumb penalties
they will kill you slowly but surely

Weaponised thought.

I got banned for day at saying in Sup Forums that anime was ruined by niggers

WHAT THE FUCK
EUROPA NO...
OUR VALUES ARE DYING
Anons what can I do to stop the destruction of our race and culture? I'm done with waiting for a militia

>But we need teachers to be well-trained for diversity and contribute to break stereotypes.

It's a call for brainwashing of the children using beautiful words.

Would Poland even want Germany clay? It's now infected with muslim pigs.

Stop laughing and start helping, the marxism is too strong to fight alone

/vg/ here. 100% false.

Target children/youth. Become a teacher, start a scout activity kind of thing.

>trying to censor the internet

wew lad

You just got unlucky and caught a shitlord janitor's attention. I've shitposted a bunch there recently about a nigger character being incredibly niggerish in a thread about Mayoiga (he drowns in the third episode, while noone else has died in 8 episodes) and I didn't even get a warning for that.

Please leave, Britain.

Can i count on you brits to liberate Jylland from our island masters?
You beat back the danish empire once, let's say you do it again for old times sake, yeh?

>against EU
>call it hate speech
>literately 4th reich

I'm ok with this as long as they go back to their roots

>Now on hate speech. If freedom of expression is one of the building blocks of a democratic society, hate speech on the other hand, is a blatant violation of that freedom.
Are these people legitimately retarded or is it just me being stupid? How the fuck does saying hateful things vilate anyones freedom of expression.

my deepest condolences, anons.

Educate and arm yourself, and get money and white chilluns.

>If being allowed to say your opinion is one of the building blocks of a democratic society, being allowed to say things that offend somebody is a blatant violation of that freedom
I see absolutely no issue with that sentence.

this is false information

Daily reminder: the EU describes Hate Speech as anything that isn't pro-Jewish or pro-Interracial sex

>Implying Poland doesn't have a rich history of kebab removal services on foreign clay.

>NEWSPEAK: Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality

Real Translation: Ministry of Truth

Inb4 Democratic People's Republic of Europe

I say this to your and any other britfag in this thread or on Sup Forums, the day of the brexit vote go out and have a discussion at your local poll station, you may be able to win a few people other to vote leave

i assume some other faggot will be doing it for the other side so do your best

>ii. protect all citizens from incitement to hatred.
These people are trying to "protect" adults from NORMAL EMOTION. It's exactly same as if you tried to protect people from joy or sadness. It's fucking impossible, those feelings will come out one or another anyway.

>create law that bans hatespeech
>redefine what hatespeech is
>have complete control over the context of information

Absolutely disgusting

Newspeak my friend, where you can take your values and condemn somebody else for the same values.

In addition to killing free speech proposal also will fuck up video on demand streaming services.

>How is European culture strengthened by the new Directive?

>While European TV broadcasters invest around 20% of their revenues in original content, this figure represents less than 1% for on-demand providers (source). The proposal therefore will aim at encouraging new investment in European works.

Private companies will be essentially managed by EU bureaucrats...

>Under proposed rules, TV broadcasters will continue to be obliged to broadcast at least 50% share of European works (including national content) in viewing time. Video-on-demand services – which already have to promote European works under current rules – are subject to more specific obligations: they need to ensure at least 20% share of European content in their catalogues and should give a good visibility (prominence) to European content in their offers.

... and madness continues once stick part of incentives are done.

>Current rules already foresee that promotion of European works can also be carried out, amongst others, through financial contributions to the production and rights acquisition of European works. Member States have the option to require on-demand audiovisual media services under their jurisdiction to contribute in this way. The new rules give the possibility for Member States to impose financial contributions (direct investments or levies payable to a fund) upon on-demand services, including to those established in a different Member State but targeted at their national audiences. This would be a voluntary measure for Member States, not an obligation at EU level.

The carrot.

Guess what kind content EU will financially support?

My guess is that it will be multiculturalist propaganda.

Sounds pretty good to me

Somebody drew that EUSSR logo on the chalk board in my geography class. Still wondering who it was.

teacher

No she is pro European Union I think. She's an immigrant.