Femanon here

Femanon here
Some guy passed me this note while he was stepping off the train
Even dubs decides what I say to him
Trips gets his number
Quads gets tits or I send him tits they choose

how about tits or gtfo?

Sure, get quads

that's not how it works, enjoy a dying thread.

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

(You)
Here's your (You) back.

que asco ctm

Beta gtfo. Please get redpilled too. You shouldn't live your life as a beta. Google red pill,mens rights etc. Stop being a victim and start being a man.

Love an user who used to be like you.

What reason would I have to do that user. If I was going to samefag I'd do better than that.

How about instead you Google copypasta you fucking newfag.

report the rape the authorities.

Rolling for time stamp with tits

Fucking bonus points if you write captinhalfstash on one breast with an open view of it.

'Hey, its the girl from the train :) gunna show me what youve got? ;) '

Rool quads for tits

Re roll nigg

Rollan for this

Rolling for quads of luck

>quads for tits

fuck you think you are? Post tits now or gtfo

Show us your face OP

"hey, send me a face pic"

send him nudes

reroll

Post tits.

"So you gunna show me your cock or what? ;) "

Winrar

reroll 1

Get

Rerolling

Post tits to us bitch

You know the rules, tits or gtfo.

Roll quads for tits? Holy shit, who do you think you are?
>tits
>gtfo
Choose one

im a trap uwu

no u

send tits and show proof

Is this really a tits or GTFO scenario tho? Faggots post all the time about "hurr Durr wat do I say b?" She's making the point that this isn't gay by declaring she's a straight chick talking to a dude

rolling

No u

This faggot cereal?

roll

summer sure got here early this year

Newfag

Tits or gtfo

send the man some titties

rolling for this

Even dubs, cuck

>2012
>Newfag
K

The only reason people put 'femanon here teehee' is for attention, the same attention they get in real life just for having tits and a vag. On the internet nobody knows who you are so its invalid; thusly, if girls want that attention back, just for having tits and a vagina, they have to degrade themselves by posting tits. If they didnt want the attention from people wanting to shag them they wouldnt say theyre a femanon. Hence the rule.

first things first. tits or gtfo

This hurts to read

"I hope that you don't mind dating transgender "

winrarrrrr, give us the faggots number so we can tell him about your attention whoring online

Let me guess beta who likes peen?

>2012
You should know the rules then. Newfag

This

dubs

> trying to uphold rule which results in seeing tits
> is somehow a beta who likes penis

Let me guess, you rode the short bus

re-rolling

>you're a little bitch
>Do something

I totally agree with that. OP could get hit by a train rn and I wouldn't give AF. It's mostly the point that the note is from a guy. Not pointing out she's a femanon would imply she's a gay dude since that's what b mostly is since moot died. Just trying to see how much tits or GTFO applies.

HOLY shit beyond betafaggot

Roll

Lemme see dat ass

stahp

Rollerino

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

That's a newfag fucking cancer

Rolling for quads

Hi there new friend
>girl
>tits
It is always tits or gtfo

Thats some pretty hard whiteknighting there lad. Keep trying, that girl you orbit who is fucking a different chad every week will notice you eventually, she might even let you watch.

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

do it

Touche. You win XD

Hitler did nothing wrong.

It's copy pasta boi

>Let's see how this goes over, shall we?

Look sweetie, you don't have to show tits...that whole 'TITS OR GTFO" phrase was created by a bobbit to see free tits (this was pre-Sharebear, mind you). We live in an age of understanding and compassion for the lesser sex, so let us act the part, gents

Now, this guy may or not track you down, rape and kill you (and not necessarilary in that order) so be cautious. Call him and keep the banter on a semi-friendly yet disinterested manner, earning the young malcheck's interest and admiration. Then, once you two have met and he has been good and properly roofied, take him. Take him like a man takes a she-beast!

You're welcome.

So it is written so it must be done.

kek

quads get

Im physically pissing my pants in fear m8

But why

I believe you know the rules.

Rolling

FUCKING THIS!!! XD
Roll or not, this is a win

roll for the tittys

I don't care abt this thread, I'm drunk

>Anhero

Don't be scared...I wasn't gonna hurt you, I just insecure about my small penis....let me hold you, love. *holds user*

WINRAR

That was quite clear from your overreaction boyo

C-can we touch micro-penises? OwO :3 tehehe

b-but I think I love you. n-n-not many chicks like you around here.

Im a bloke.

don't sound like one

just ignore these idiots op, they obviously feel courage behind their monitors but would never say half of these things in real life because they are...you guessed it, COWARDS. Do me a favor and don't accept any adds from these cretins because it most likely wont end up
do me a favor and add me on skype (hitman90001)
if u want we can just talk, shoot the shit, or hell even play games
I have over watch if u want, I can hook u up and we can rank up together (dont worry I'll carry im kind of a high level (gold sr) )

oh and if we hit it off u never know I can always use a sexy wife, I live in a pretty big house also sooo u never know babe, all I require is you don't cheat on me and be faithful which I know you will because you are hurt like me and we share that commonality.

anyways

waiting

for u to message me

muah xoxoxo

is this a cringe thread now ?

is...is that a real skype?

If I get quads, I choose for you to leave the thread without tits. You've seen one pair of tits you've seen them all. Get out if quads

Tits or GTFO, cunt.