Rate my gf Sup Forums

Rate my gf Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeew-jVIPnE
youtube.com/watch?v=LdYkA9zwL-I
youtube.com/watch?v=0I_td8YM1xE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why wouldn't she kill herself? What exactly is left for her in this life? What hasn't already been irrevocably ruined? Why is she still alive? What more can she possibly destroy?

Girl after acid atack?

Looks like a zombiefied Angelina Jolie.

8/10 v hot

When you mess up on the character creation

do you think she's happy?

Be nice. She's sensitive.

that makes sense, skin is too smooth for natural defect, but that nose says plastic

>image search
>this isn't photoshop

girl had over 50 surgeries to try to look like Angelina Jolie, she needs a refund

literally this

Sharpie in pooper or fake

Fucking scary please stop posting her.

No funk your gf is Angelina Jolie?

Would marry her

That looks like a job for the bear jew

Besides the cringe this is the saddest thing ever. There is no life in those eyes. She was never happy with herself. Truly sad

Not believing its real till i see it with a dick in it. Ps. Think i saw her on this weeks walking dead?

this is her doctor

This bitch must love zombie roles in shows she saved so much time on wardrobe and make they're like great your hired.

Cryptkeepersdaughter/10

hey smoothskin

Dude in the background photo clearly has a preference.

Decrepit/ 10

CLOTH OFF

>implying you're not just posting some tumblr pics or something
You poor, pitiful, desperate, lonely, misguided, degenerate eternal virgin.

I can smell your lack of testosterone as far as over to my place.
Stop jacking off 3 times a day and start leaving your house for once.
How about trying to meet people instead of worshipping a real-life Fallout Ghoul?
You're just as sad as those lonely fucks worshipping and going as far as constantly posting that mr. skeltal bitch, man.

babies start crying/10

10/10 would run in horror again.

Finally a girl I am out of the league of.

thats gross as fuck

Why would she though? Some insane piece of garbage like the OP shooping your pictures should not be cause for suicide.

That's Bruce Campbell. That blew my mind when I found out.

Of course it is fucking Photoshop, shit-for-brains. How crazy can you be?

Aint no shoop

Of course it's shoop. I mean, I'm willing to believe that this is an actual insane person that got ridiculous surgery, but her pictures are ALSO shooped to make her look EVEN MORE insane.

It's the same with that Ukrainian Barbie lookalike. Yes, she got insane surgery, but every picture of her out there is also shooped to make it look even worse. She would not look quite as bad if you met her in person.

Time to level up my drow

Some iranians are mentally deranged and are hard core on this plastic surgery shit, no matter how bad and disgusting it looks. The 'unironic vanity' mental illness is a major problem with some Persians. Very shallow and stupid people, beyond delusional

arab shite

found her pic before she beacame fucked up

she looked really pretty i kind of feel sad for her now wonder what happened to her

Is that make-up or she really has a skin of this color ?

I think she ran out of humanity

>wonder what happened to her
A very specific kind of Persian mental illness

found pics of her boyfriend i think or her enabler

you mean the jewish tricks?

the fact that the nose veers so far off to her left is one of the most disturbing things

one of the basic tenets of aesthetics is that symmetry is by and large naturally an attractive feature in the perception of living things

that she would go so far with the face work and somehow leave a big off-center swoop is all i need to know that she's not interested in beauty but attention

sad

Johnny Depp? I KNEW IT!

>posts selfie on Halloween everyone starts complimenting her zombie costume

First thing I thought too

>now wonder what happened to her
mental illness:
Borderline
Anorexia
Body dysmorphic disorder

Excuse me but is this Real ?

found a vid of her her nose isn't really that fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=zeew-jVIPnE

she still looks fucked up tho

clearly bad photoshop

i'm not saying she hasn't had work done, but that she's had work done and STILL needs photoshop?

what a waste of a life

*not symmetry but balance

>what a waste of a life

I guess you're not wrong, but I got the feeling that it's not her doing the shooping.

why do people keep posting this fake shit, it's even showing up on my facebook now it's got so popular.

See pic related, that's an up to date pic of her, not pre-op. She basically has had surgery to become more like Angelina Jolie, but also has some kind of "undead fetish", which compels her to edit her pictures using photoshop to make her look more like a corpse with the elongated nose and dead eyes/skin.

She's actually kind hot IRL, i gotta get to Iran and pick up some repressed Iranian chick and show her my decadent western ways.

Would you?

She got all that surgery specifically to look like Angelina Jolie so i guess she may be happy to hear that

found more stuff on her

youtube.com/watch?v=LdYkA9zwL-I

so she wanted to look like angelina joi but the nose job got butchered so she ended up looking like the corpse bride

so she plays on her weired looks good for her

OP post more about her

this whole thread is her posting herself

"I found her before pics, what does everybody think? pay more attention to her/me, more attention more attention"

who's halloween costume is this?

nice trips

Skeltal/spook would summon

Hey there, smoothskin/10

i love you, hacker known as Sup Forums

One day she will wake up and throw herself under the next train

what if they put you in prison for being american spy

Omg your dating Angelina jolie!?

Halloween must be easy.

nice

10/10 would put back in grave

"Hey there smooth skin."

Fake, shes a make up artist.

2spooky/4me

thanks mr skeltal

Why are you guys so butthurt about this girl? It was her decision, her money, and she wasn't hurting anyone. Sure it looks horrid, but so do spray tans, breast implants, and bright red lipstick... yet women are allowed to have those body modifications without being shamed. Wtf??

youtube.com/watch?v=0I_td8YM1xE

is this a fucking joke...? did tim burton draw this thing?

babby fascists on Sup Forums can't handle body freedom.

gob / lin

>tim burton

please post those on /x/, they're gonna shit themselves