Anons help my mom said she had to use my computer but thankfully it was performing a system restore...

Anons help my mom said she had to use my computer but thankfully it was performing a system restore. I have a few hours left to live but once that's done I think I'm fucked.

I always keep my PC off when I'm not using it and hide behind a password because I don't want to be caught for being gay, there is yaoi fucking EVERYWHERE on it.

>On my desktop
Yaoi files
>In my recent docs for file explorer
Yaoi files
>Load up Google Chrome
Been to yaoi sites recently
>Look up at my bookmarks
Yaoi pinned
>Look in my favourites
YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI
>Snoop around my folders
YAOI FUCKING EVERYWHERE NIGGA
>Find out about my online accounts
YAOI IN MY DEVIANT ART, YAOI IN MY YOUTUBE, YAOI 24/7 NIGGA
>Check my history
I can't stop visiting yaoi websites!

On my phone now and honestly considering just fucking up my PC on purpose to tell her it was a botched recovery. I've already avoided any and all relationships and don't typically use my phone for this type of shit because she's nosy about it too and threatens to kick me out if I hide anything. I'm fucking dead if my parents find out I'm gay.

What do?

R.I.P OP, may his utter faggotness be forever remembered.

It's simple, kys

She probably already knows you're a fag, just don't leave your dildo on the computer chair this time.

At this rate I won't need to

I have no dildos

Lucky you. Now that your mother knows you are gay, you can buy as many as you want and don't need to worry about where to hide them.

But she doesn't know, that's what I'm trying to prevent

Oh man, she's gonna tell your dad.

You need 2 wipe.jpg

Search for "Ramsomware"
Download one and run it
It's going to reduce your windows to trash very quickly.

-TecnoFag

Lol you watched her the whole time? She definitely checked

I make sure my door is locked if I'm going to look at yaoi

I fucking know

No, as in she probably opened the browser or something in the very least. She's probably thinking of a way to tell you right now

put your foot down. take your computer back. tell her "i just want to finish updating it so it doesn't break" or whatever other bullshit you can come up with.
put all your content on a separate hdd. if it's possible on your web browser switch the user profile. wipe everything with a program like ccleaner.
i have literally had lolicon on my mothers pc with these tactics. step it up user.

Wait I can just create a new user and call my current one "old account" I'm fucking dumb

Yeah I'll just do that

thanks

just ad a new user on to your system. clean sheets

Rip thread :\

make a guest account you dumb nigger, or boot up a shitty linux distro from a CD and force her to use that

>succes.jpg

Just make sure you can't acces the files in the "Old account" from the new one.
If you CAN acces the files from the new user, you will need to wipe

take the hard disk out

if you mean a new pc user account you need to be careful. your bookmarks might still carry over. you need to change your account in your web browser not your machine itself. or just move it to something external.

This -shitty

> 2017
> still having angst about being gay

If he removed the credentials for his chrome account from his other user account and made a new one he won't have to worry about that. He can even keep his old ones

well most closet Sup Forums fags also have a backup "alt-right" folder to seem like they arnt fags. just pop up that swastika background and youre g2g.
When the eyes arnt on you go back to being a faggot.

Make a guest user account you dumbass

switch off the poweradapter, say your compputer needs repair, clean your computer, say you fixed it

Has she used it yet? do you have access to it? just open it up and remove the hard drive or unplug some important shit

Create a new user account faggit

Just make a new desktop for your.mom and put everything bad in a hidden folder in the windows folder. She will never find it.

How is yaoi bad stuff? There's nothing wrong with being gay

Windows does shitty user management. Install linux. No one's mom gonna find your pr0n

Lots of options:
>finder
>.jpg, .png, .gif, .webm &whatever else you got
>throw that shit into a folder and encrypt it
or
>create guest user acct and make sure there are no admin privileges for that guest acct
or
>save anything you absolutely need (school work, resume, etc.) and save it to a usb drive
>reformat your hard drive
or
>admit your faggotry and get sent to the michael pence school for the sexually deviant