Last night I discovered that I have a hole like this in my frenulum...

Last night I discovered that I have a hole like this in my frenulum, the hole is significantly smaller than the one in the pic but its still there. It doesn't hurt, from research it could have been there since I was born and only just noticed it. So Sup Forumsros what do, anyone else experienced this?

get circumcised

holy frenulum, batman

put a piercing thru it, duh

You're ready.

jew detected

I thought about this but as it is causing me no discomfort and if it doesn't grow any larger I don't know if its worth it

my dick feels wierd now

When I first saw it last night i thought I was gonna throw up, been feeling uneasy about it ever since

Seems absolutely insignificant. You don't have to do anything, if it doesn't bother you.

This.

Or ignore it. You're fine.

Thats a speed hole. It makes the dick go faster.

This, all the edgy benefits of a cock ring with none of the pain

As long as its an advantage I'm fine with it

dont worry, just fuck people, it might snap easier.
and I'm telling you, you have no clue what uneasy is before blood starts pouring out of your dick

Got it too. can put a toothpick inside...

It is an evolutionary adaptation to make the dick more aerodynamic when you dick whip the nearest bitch who crack shit about you.

I expect that I could easily fit a toothpick inside of it, its just so weird to me like is it common and just one of those things no one speaks about or are we some kind of mutated freaks. Who knows

This, fucked my ex in the last days of our deteriorating relationship, so she wasn't as wet as she used to be. Hate-fucking her as usual, when suddenly weird feeling and a lot of pain at my dick
>wtf
Blood pouring out my poor dick :(

I think it is a sort of circumcision scar. I was surprised the first time but, finaly, it as no really interest. Nothing will change. You can put a dick piercing easily and without pain !!. xD

Only thing is I'm not circumcised

Bah ! is it really a problem ? if its working, it's ok.

No there's no problem just that when i looked down at my dick and see a fucking hole there it shits me up a bit you get me

I have experienced this OP. Best way to fix it is go bungee jumping with the cord fixed through the hole. Cliffs are best but bridges and cranes are usually fine in my experience.

>My sides

A common misconception.

I gave myself one and it was like a quick pinch with fingernails.