What did the Jew yorker mean by this?

what did the Jew yorker mean by this?

>it's real

Culturally, individually, and popularly acceptable and unacceptable simultaneously due to outrageousness

...we need to take a look at the increase of land whale migration patterns and thin their herds.

two stones behind her look like asscheeks. so shes been shat or something?

>whats a beached whale doing in the desert?

Jessi Slaughter made it into The New Yorker?

How did a cow get trapped in the desert?

At this creatures's peak mass it was surrounded by a tropical forest and now is lying dormant and waiting for more suitable conditions. Up to that time it is only burning its stored reserves to keep basic life functions active.

fucking tardigrades are evolving

I'd love to travel back in time and see what people in the 19th century would say about the degeneracy that is going on in the modern society. funny to think about the fact that even though 100s of years ago, people were living like animals, they still showed better behaviour than some people today

The solution has always been to wipe out the lesser people, and it works to strengthen the genetic fittness of humnans just like it works with every other animal that's so successful it diverges, such as dogs and cats and dolphins and whales, and the best "race" or "breed" must oucompete.

Humans just take any cancerous shit, and feed it and clothe it and then wonder why their world is fucked once it all grows out of hand and these lesser races and peoples simply overwhelm.

it's not even about races because even in the west, you see lots of people being retarded as fuck. all of the do-gooder behaviour is plain stupid because it only feeds the confirmation these people need

worst thing is that people can't even thing critically anymore. fuck, I was a refugee in the 90s who came to Germany with my mom and even I knew that letting in a million goddamn refugees was going to put a strain on the damn country while all the Germans were like "welcome!!!! come in, come in!!!!!". now, most of them are confused because the shit has hit the fan

That's one way to burn fat

Society is decaying. Normally this would be a joke but trust me this is the new "art" in the most serious and financially backed way you can imagine. Things are just getting less and less exciting on this planet.

It is both genetic and cultural, and both have been the basis of wars, raids, and everything else you can imagine. You say "the west" like it represents some homogeneous peoples, but the fact is that it's diverse and many of the subcultures are frankly feral and barbaric, and it is often closely tied to race.

Have you seen how some inner city nigger lives vs someone from a wealthy subdivision with a high responsibility job? It might as well be different countries, different states. It is, in realty, completely different communities living next to each other.

How can a post be so underrated lmfao

Or set her on fire. Whatever works.

His post was funny yours was not. Please consider suicide.

BROTHER DO YOU HAVE ANY OATS?

Christmas is coming, so it's time to grill a festive pig. This here is an alternative cooking method of cooking a pig on a slab of sun heated rock.

Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered here by this fence and looked at this world. These fences which border this small plot of mud seem to be the edges of the Earth. But I have gazed many beyond the fence. I have watched the hills of green and the tall, slim, terrifying figures who lurk and haunt the strange barn on the far side of the hill, who appear as spectres as the sun rises at the break of day and refill the Oats, and float away without a word. Often I wonder why we are not like them, why we cannot give ourselves the oats, why we are limited and chained down by the girth of our bodies and the uselessness of our hooves. And indeed for many years this sad truth, that forever we would be trapped in this shallow frame , alone, and without purpose or direction, banished forever to wallow in our own filth, this depressed me. But yesterday I realized something. Who are we to be ungrateful for existence in the first place? Who are we to say that this life is not good enough? Instead of oblivion we have the warmth of the sun and the coolness of soil. We have fair conversations and a good night's sleep. Who am I to say that these simple comforts are no better than death? Should we not smile like the sun and bask in our happiness as the sunlight warms the soil without question or thank. So brother, let us share oats and smile and frolick as much as our girth might let us. Let us see this pen not as a prison or a hell but as a palace in which we might enjoy the best our existence has to offer. Give me some oats brother, and let us dine together. I love you.... my own flesh and blood, my brother.

Damn dude. Is this pasta or straight from the hip?

Pure pasta

arghh stop being stupiddd

brings a tear to my eye