Double penetration questions. Any of you anons ever actually done it your self...

Double penetration questions. Any of you anons ever actually done it your self? I’ve shared my wife on numerous occasions and love split roasting her but I’ve always thought it would be so hot to DP her. Share your storries.

cuck

i kinda find it gay that the ballsacks may touch

We do it with a dildo all the time but never another person.

You fucking idiot. It's "spit-roasting." Not "SPLIT roasting."

Just hot seeing her in so much pleasure but to each his own there’s no humiliation going on
Kind of why I wanted first hand input on the situation was it not what you thought it would be or what

I’ve been saying that wrong oops

We've done it lots of times and my wife has loved it. You need to remember that whoever is going to fuck her ass needs to enter first (since the pussy is more stretchy) and take turns fucking, otherwise you end up kind of competing and it makes it hard for her to cum. Usually while one of us is pounding away the other is doing small in and out movements so we aren't just hanging out inside her. Takes a little practice but its worth it IMHO.

We have used a plug before and it was great. But I feel like the real thing could be so hot. You ever share her?

Maybe he's causing some proper damage?

What did it feel like for you. Great input btw. Are you straight? What about the other party?

Nope, shes far too prudish for that.

And for us it's double pussy, she hates anal.

feels pretty good since I can feel her insides moving, feels kind of like I am doing the work since the other guy is banging her and I can even come from the action since its a crazy kind of friction. Happened the first time and a couple since where I came inside of her just from the motions. Kind of hard to explain really but thats probably close. I'm not gay so I dont enjoy guy on guy contact but when your doing a 3 way and especially during dp contact happens but since its not anything to do with us and with her I just shrug it off and keep on going with the action. Its happened a few times where one of us will slip out and touch dicks for a quick second or our balls will touch but its nothing sexual between us so no one really thinks about it, we just get back in her and keep on pleasuring her.

We've tried double pussy but cant seem to make both dicks fit in her, any tips for opening her up?

Done it with my GF and a buddy a couple times. It's a little awkward to get started, but worth it to really wreck her. Did double pussy once on accident. We laughed and agreed it wasn't gay, she went totally bonkers for it.

Right I kind of figured as much about the contact thing I’m very secure obviously to share my wife with another man. Can you feel the shape of him inside her ? Where did everyone cum? Our fantasy is to have both of us cum in her at the same time.

My girl has some pretty thicc hips so I assume she's naturally more built for it, but just go easy and use lots of lube. Start with just a finger, then a small toy, then gradually work your way up to real dick sized stuff.

I started her with just an extra finger years ago, only recently has she been taking my cock and a 8" dildo and been able to pound both. It just takes time and practice.

Nice I sounds hot af. I want it bad. Did you guys both finish double pussy? My wife’s got a really tight pussy and ass so I don’t even know if it can work

No, we didn't. Every time we've done mff she's requested the cum on her chest. She likes to play with it, nasty slut.

With lube and patience, you can make it fit. Wine helps!

You will eventually get divorced

Not so much the shape just that there is something going in and out, up and down etc. When we first hooked up with her boy toy he would wear a condom and cum in that and I would just fire away in whatever hole I happened to be in at the time, as we got to know him and he got tested he didn't need the condom but would sill pull out, now we just cum wherever, sometimes she wants us to cum in her at the same time, on her face/tits/mouth or whatever. Its really up to her and your comfort level with having another guy drop a load inside your wife. I'm cool with any of it and have even fucked her and came in her pussy right after the other guy did cause the wife wanted to be "extra creamy" for the rest of the night.

It’s hard to even fuck her ass but we try. How did you guys first start doing the Mfms? How long has it been going on? They ever do stuff alone?
Thank you

You’re welcome. It will happen. Jealousy will drive you apart.

Sounds about like our situation I don’t mind fucking her after she’s fulll of his cum it’s so wet plus it’s a major turn on for her. Can you feel him cum inside her?

You must be speaking from experience. Well I’m sorry your girl left you there are plenty of fish in the sea bud!

not really just the pulsing of his dick when he cums thats about it. Sounds like you both are comfortable with doing it so you should make it happen!

Letting some other dude fuck your wife never ends well

nigga you gauy

Mine loves anal, so she's used to getting her ass fucked. Takes almost no prep to get it in. I'm the only guy that's been in her ass, and we're keeping it that way. My buddy isn't into anal, so it works out.

Been doing it about a year, maybe ten times? Just sort of happened one night when we were hanging out drinking. They don't do things alone.

DON'T DP. If you want to simulate it, try doing anal with your gal while sticking fingers in her pussy. 10/10 you will feel your penis thrusting into her.

Now imagine instead of your fingers is another dude's cock, when 2 guys DP a girl they feel each others cock 100%.

And that's kinda gay tbh, knowing that only a thin flesh wall separates two dicks...

We were open with out fantasies and did some role play where I was a stranger approaching her in a bar, pick her up taker her home and fuck her stupid, then get dressed and leave before her "husband came home". After a while we did it for real only with a guy from CL, after we screened him and everything she got picked up and fucked stupid ad he would leave before I walked in the door, the second time I waited about 10 minutes and walked in to catch her "cheating", I said instead of a divorce her punishment would be getting double teamed. Since then its been pretty open with the fun, we go to sex clubs, gloryholes and get guys/women we meet online for sex. Just takes time, openness and trust.

Obviously you are not in the lifestyle.

It seems to end well about 3-4 times a month when we all have massive orgasms.

Just wait until she starts fucking some guy without you knowing about it

I must be the biggest faggot ever then. Doesn't bother me at all. No homo anxiety is probably why most mff threesomes have so much limp dick.

the wife and I have done a few gangbangs at the sex club we frequent and one time she took on 9 guys bareback, all came inside her till she was just overflowing, I jumped in last cause I was so hard from watching and getting head from one of the other ladies that I just had to bust inside her. Nothing gay about it just happens to be what we are into and its all consensual so no one cares as long as we are having fun, its just sex after all.

No need for her to hide it, we used to fuck other people all the time, as long as we tell each other about it there is no issue or need to worry.

I dated a chick that wanted me to fuck her wile fucking her as with a dildo, when she wanted a threeway with another guy I dumped her

Been doing it for probably 5 years for us. And our sex life is never better. I don’t have jealousy issues.
To each his own
This is what I was wondering about but if your comfortable with your self I feel like it’s fine. I don’t see a penis and think man I hope I don’t have the urge to suck it I’m not a homophob

>as long as we tell each other about it there is no issue or need to worry.
There will come a time when she won’t tell you and that will be the end.

Sounds like you have more self respect than the other cuck in this thread.

I only like fucking peoples wives if the husband doesn't know about it, where's the fun in letting him know. Also the faggots probably gay if he wants to see another guy fuck irl

This guys girl is cheating on him as we speak. Maybe you should find more loyal companions

We've talked about doing that, but there's no such thing as a sex club in our part of the world. So sad. She loves to fuck so much, and is also totally loyal. It'd take ten guys to wear her down.

Fuck off with your cuck bullshit. That is not what we're talking about here.

You’re angry because you know it’s true. You’ve let a woman talk you into letting her get fucked by other guys.

i've done it a lot because i have been a swinger for the last 10 years.

What question do you have ?

It's not rocket science, you just need people who have solid erection, aren't shy, and a girl whose asshole have been opened a bit

Same here. Do triples, too.

Not angry. And she didn't talk me into anything. We're both kinky, and we enjoy all sorts of sex. The more the better. An extra dick is a good time. So is more pussy.

Whatever you say man

You can never win an argument with a cuck fetishist, that's what I say.

I hooked up with a guy and his wife who advertised on craigslist. The guy wanted to DP his wife, who was a submissive, smallish woman around 45. He was a big guy, both body and cock (I'd say 7-8" and thick). I'm about average but a little thicker than average.

It started out each of us fucking her, then her riding him. I originally thought it was a anal/vaginal DP but he wanted us both in her vag so I squeezed my cock in there with his. I could tell she was really uncomfortable but he said to keep going.

I'm bi so I didn't mind having our cocks touching so I just started fucking her while he stayed in her. He blew his load, I blew mine but she didn't cum. The site of our jizz flowing out of her gaped vag was unbelievable.

Did this for six months until they stopped. I think she divorced him.

How little does a dick have to be to do double pussy or is her puss a hallway. Jesus Christ. I have to go slowly with just my dick, so I’m in disbelief.

This thread lack the pics of these sex fiend wives

We both have average size cocks, nothing special. My gf's got a stretchy cunt. Not really loose, but it'll stretch to fit anything I want to put in.

Mine with her favorite toy...

Of course she divorced him. The same thing will happen to the cuck in this thread.

You’re right