Can some Australians explain to/redpill me about aboriginals...

Can some Australians explain to/redpill me about aboriginals? My grandfather's brother moved to Australia like 40 years ago and now we have a second family branch over there and apparently we're all organizing a big trip over to Australia.

So, as a result, I'm curious to know exactly what the deal is with abos. Is it true they're not even genetically human? That they have an average IQ of 62 and didn't even know how to make fire before the English came? Are they even really black?

Any proof/sources that you can provide would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can some Sup Forumsacks explain to/redpill me about the first post? Why is it the best post?

I am also asking about the politics in Australia surrounding the aboriginal population. It's no worse than constant random "I hate nigger" threads.

They're a humanoid species with bonobo ape admixture. They aren't too broght when it comes to western culture everyday things but fuck me dp they make a great spider pate.

they love to huff petrol and they're always asking for gibs me dats because da wite man took mah landz

They lack any intelligence really, whenever i go into a shitty part of town i see them looking sluggish and hunched like a bunch of druggies
seriously dude they suck, keep your distance unless you want a family of victims of incest and lack of evolution to try to swing at you
coppas here are pretty good so if they swing first you should be okay.
but think of them as bullpups - even if they look nice theyre probs just hiding an inner nignog
if youre in a nice area then you should be fine

where abouts are you going in aussie my friend? youll have a good time dont worry

Melbourne.

They did figure out fire, except in Tasmania. Their idea of hunting was to simply set fires, then eat anything that didn't get out in time. That's why Aussie is mostly desert (except Tasmania).

if you go from melb to GC then dont worry, those are mostly white/wog/chink areas
wogs are ok, wouldnt recommend making mates with them though - they have a dumb accent and dark tanned skin
chinks are good and they all speak english so if youre lost just ask them
but yeah just generally as long as you stick to the wealthier areas youre in the green my man

this is all you need to know user

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=90

also could you stop shitting up every thread you ultra faggot if you want the coveted "fpbp" prize then make a witty comment about the topic you literal retard

They're total retards, and no they're the race farthest away from blacks genetically.

Just treat them like dangerous wildlife

They're dumb but generally they won't attack anyone other than each other because
1.they're really weak
2.police will always take your side

They might ask you for some money, if you don't give them any they'll call you a white cunt but that's really it.

They're autistic but there aren't many.
I'm from tassie, its a shithole in most respects but the one thing we did right was murder all our abos a few years after we arrived.

>I'm from tassie
which postcode

7000, why?

If you're in Melbourne you're more likely to encounter the regular type of Nigger. Melbourne is a badstard mix of San Francisco and Chicongo, it's got some of the highest crime rates of anywhere in the country and it's also lefty central.

>Melbourne.
You had to pick the worst city didn't you? Shit even Adelaide is better which is really saying something.

Humanoids, not actual humans. They're way below the dumbest nigger you'll ever meet.

you live in the cbd?

>They might ask you for some money, if you don't give them any they'll call you a white cunt but that's really it.
what happens if a black person doesn't give them money when they pass

Abos are funny in that they hate white people but they hate black people even more.

>you live in the cbd?
North hobart senpai? you?

fuck that filter:
F
A
M

>Abos are funny in that they hate white people but they hate black people even more.
b-but that makes no sens-
>65 IQ niggers
never mind

>7011
>literally a poorfag from chiggers
fuuaaark sorry to hear it m8