What's so bad about being racist? Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist...

What's so bad about being racist? Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but I'm also not atheletic and I have no problems with some people throwing a pigskin around. If somebody wants to judge others based on their race, that's their business; who are you to tell them they can't do that? If you want to make the argument that we should be free to live our lives the way we choose, doesn't that include those who choose to live their lives by judging others based on factors beyond their control, no matter how poor a decision it may seem to us?

Being racist is just telling the truth.

Blacks are better at sports because we literally eugenics'd their asses

die furfag

Good and Bad are unreliable concepts, it's more like a really big wall of knobs and dials than it is one switch, so fuck morality in general, live as you please.

omg rasist

also wrong picture

It's also possible to believe it's best for people of different races to stay separate or to believe one race is more intelligent than another, and not be racist.

This

You can't keep people from being racist, but you can tell them that they are assholes if they are. Free speech and shit.
Racism being actual discrimination of individuals or groups because of their ethnicity, not just accepting that there are some differences between ethnic groups.

Racism is what's wrong with being racist.

you are right OP. The best kind of right that is.

What a stupid argument.

Jew owned media has villified opinion. Within 10 years, germany-style censorship will put humanity one step further towards complete thought control. This also provides another tool to make dissent non-existent, as well as further erase human history.

>Believe me I’m not racist
Sounds like something a real racist person would say.

What a fucking weak response

There isn't anything wrong with it until you start trying to force other people to live by or even listen to your dumb shit. I don't need a racist to tell me niggers are lazy anymore than I need a christfag to tell me murder is bad.

having stereotypes is not overtly racist

true racism comes into play when violence and hatred get involved, and feelings of inferiority or superiority

i think we really need to clarify what it means to be racist

if we did all these problems about whether or not its good to be a racist would be cleared up

There's nothing wrong with being racist. Maybe you lose out on a possible friend or business relationship or really cool interaction, but that's worth it, imo. Grew up around tons of blacks, live in a practically all white area now, would never go back even though I had black friends and some good memories.

unchecked interpersonal racism grows into institutional racism. Institutional racism causes severe harm - look at what happened when unchecked anti-white interpersonal racism ballooned into institutional racism. it's un-necessarily hard to be a white person and exist there.

All because society collectively failed to go 'hey, is my level of racism fucked up? Will I be unable to stop my personal beliefs from manifesting as actions if I don't reel them in a bit?'

So yes - you are free to be racist. But if you don't want to cause real harm to other people then you have a duty to make sure it doesn't get out of control.

erm, sorry, I forgot to include the location in my example. I'm talking about South Africa.

This is a good post, but in the current year of The West it's also not anything to worry about. When people in the US and Europe post about racism they're talking about whether you have some insidious evil within you that prevents you from sitting next to a black person on the bus and giving them all your money. There's no political party calling for the eradication of a minority, denying asylum on a racial basis, and no roving gangs killing minorities (as in White South Africans). Perhaps it's something to look out for, but comparing "racism" as it's discussed in America and Europe with the racism as it's practiced in South Africa doesn't do anyone any favors.