>
>FUCK The Witcher series.
Ikr

Also fuck Bioshock

what dont you like about witcher?

>witcher
>overrated
gets my noggin joggin

If I wanted to watch a movie, I would just do that.

>Guitar Hero
>not even that hard
>just repetitive as fuck because of rock music and combo breaks
>boring as shit combat system (pressing colourful buttons)
>shitty story

Why can't you just let people have their own threads you fucking fat manchild neetcuck?

10/10 post

>DJ Hero
>not even that hard
>just repetitive as fuck because of wannabe hiphop "artists"
>boring as shit combat system (fingering a circle)
>shitty story

SONIC IS OVERRATED WE GET IT

So it's a bad game because it is a different style than you like? There are a lot of cut scenes but you can do so much. You are probably just bad at it. Fuck, I thought summer was over.

doesnt make sense

>You are probably just bad at it.
You literally cannot be bad at such a casual-friendly game.

The Witcher 3 is just a poor man's Dragon Age: Origins.

didnt care for DA:O

>Rhythm Paradise
>not even that hard
>just repetitive as fuck because of catchy music
>boring as shit combat system (button mash with no sense of timing)
>shitty story

That wasn't so bad now was it?

What is it, hun, too difficult for you? Best skip on back to Skyrim and chase that arrow.

Halo 2
my least favorite halo game (back when it wasn't 343)

>FTL: Faster Than Light
>not even that hard
>just repetitive as fuck because of nebulae and adventure
>boring as shit combat system (lasers and missiles)
>shitty story

I havent even played it and I can tell you its overrated. Everyone jizzes themselves about it but its likely just the same AAA game that gets pumped out now a days with 2-3 new features to keep sheep like you buying.

To each their own friend

Keep crying fanboy.

This nigga knows

Witcher isn't difficult in the slightest lul. Think I died once in the 3rd Witcher when fighting a Griffin or something cause I was massively underlevelled to fight it but still beat it second go. The story of Witcher is good, the world is good, but the combat is the most boring piece of shit ever. Legit just heavy swing light swing with a tiny bit magic/crossbow. Plus I fucking hate Witcher vision, means there's no actual deduction needed or work involved to find what to do next. You just used Witcher vision and follow the trail. Dumb as fuck.

>Pacman
>not even that hard
>just repetitive as fuck because of ghosts and cherries
>boring as shit combat system (running then eating the ghosts)
>shitty story

I was gonna say seeing as how its a AAA game its probably easy as fuck but has neat animations so people feel like they're doing cool moves when they are probably just button mashing.

Really it has either Mount and Blades combat, Skyrims combat, Dark souls combat or its complete garbage (assasins creed combat)

>God of War
>not even that hard
>just repetitive as fuck because of Greek mythology and gore
>boring as shit combat system (QTE and fucking bitches)
>shitty story

I agree with everything but Skyrim. Skyrim combat is fucking HORRIBLE.

>Fire Emblem
>not even that hard
>just repetitive as fuck because of team harmony building and waifus
>boring as shit combat system (strategy and chance)
>shitty story

Yea I dont like it either but its at least somewhat balanced against the player. Unlike Ass Creed where you literally cannot die.

>Heroes of Might and Magic III
>not even that hard
>just repetitive as fuck because of army and base building
>boring as shit combat system (using strategy to overcome your opponent)
>shitty story

Skyrim combat is balanced against the player until you hit about Level 10. Unless you severely gimp yourself you are going to wreck everything. I had one character with an armor class of over 1000 that could also Sneak perfectly and do 36x backstab damage. I oneshot every Dragon Priest in the game and twoshotted Alduin. And I had a mage where I enchanted four pieces of armor to give a 25% less Magicka cost for Destruction spells, thus making my casting entirely free.

Skyrims combat is just....uninspired its really the worst part of the entire game which sucks cause the rest is pretty alright.

>3 in 1 career mode junk
>Online mode a grind fest
>muh ironic satirical capitalism

Grand Theft Auto is seriously fucking overrated. And I include Watchdogs in that because it's GTA with HACKING.

Yea I agree with that. Argonian 2handed hammer character with heavy armor = broken and thats not even a meta build just the first I ever tried.

Saints row 2 GOAT

Saints Row is overrated as well.

Halo in general sucks AIDS dick.

This

I second that. Witcher 3 was overrated af. I don't want to read a whole book series to not be completely lost in a video game's story.

Saints Row 2 is objectively better than any Grand Theft Auto game is all I'm saying.

All crime based free roaming games are trash for kiddies/sheep.

>Shooting people and running people over is fun LEL

Truth he speaks

This. Morrowind's dice roll based combat was much more appropriate for this series, as much as some people like to shit on that too.

How about you just play the previous games, huh? Is that too much to ask nowadays? Fuck off to Skyrim. That game ruined its legacy entirely by scrapping everything to make shit appealing to people who can't be bothered to pay attention.

Baaaah. Baaaah. Bleat! Baaaah.

Shitty controls, combat, the “I’m Batman” voice, combat.

>just play the previous games

Why would I? Just so I can learn the crap story that I could get off a wiki article or hey even one of those million cut scenes could explain?

Does the Witcher have Batman Orgins type combat?

Yea if you consider their direct competition at the time was Neverwinter Nights it makes sense to take that approach to combat in a RPG game.

OP Is a faggot

>waaaah don't maek fun of mai fav game WAAAAAHHHHHHHH

#triggered

TL:DR
All games suck because some faggot on the internet said so.

>Irony the post

Nah there are objectively great games.

Destroy All Humans comes to mind.

I thought you might get a kick out of that

Too tough for a little bitch?

>cinematic game for casuals too tough for anyone
You wish.

What kinda combat does Witcher have if you dont mind my asking?

Is it that press X to attack, Y to counter kinda game?

>if you dont mind my asking
Just ask you stupid faggot. Don't say gay shit like this.

Are all Witcher fanboys this autistic?

God yes. It's just a fancier-looking Team Fortress 2

>Just ask you stupid faggot.

Dont say gay shit like this

I was being polite. Try it some time.

I don't understand how, witcher 3 has (in my opinion) better combat, better story, dialogue, soundtrack, animations and more content, also it costs more, care to elaborate?

both are great games

>it costs more so it's better
holy fucking shit this is a new level of fanboyism
>OMFG WITCHER PLS TAKE MY MONEY SENPAI

They're both boring and repetitive as fuck imo.

I know user I know

I had to restrain myself.

>TF2 is repetitive

play a different class

>better story, dialogue, soundtrack
Are you reviewing a fucking movie? gtfo you fucking casual

Basically anything blizzard made

>you don't like a game I like so you're just not playing it right

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts

Holy shit! Objectively wrong opinions!

No I dont even play TF2 I just know that any classed based shooter has tons of replay ability.

Different map, different class idk mate you can have a very diverse gaming experience. There are tons of legit criticisms of those games but that isnt one.

Shit after Burning Crusade and unplayable after Cataclysm but vanilla and BC were great.

It's just not a type of game I find entertaining. Doing literally nothing but switching maps and killing the other team bores me to fucking tears.

Silver was my first GBC and Pokemon game, how very dare you

I understand the vision argument, but playing on the harder difficulties i had to use alot of signs and keep moving to win fights, also the games point is not to play detective, sure they could have made the missions a little more challenging on the deduction front but it's not ultimately what the game is about, i still give it a 9.5/10 because of the great atmosphere and i genuinely loved following geralt into adventures and reading the dialogue was a blast almost all times and the storytelling and romance sides were more intriguing than in any other games i've played

So you gave a game a 9.5/10 because it was a good movie?

Chrono#triggered

WOTLK was the best expansion, balanced difficulty and casual accessibility the best but I agree with you besides that point.

That is fair.

Witcher 3 is just DS combat (but way easier) with Ass Creed vision and a decently made map. Hence it being overrated.

I personally like BC the best and WOTLK making mounts available at 20 was perfect, but I thought flying mounts were pretty gay and Death Knights are fucking shit. Cata and beyond are so bad it personally offends me, and I didn't even grow up with the game, I didn't try it out until 2012 on a private WOTLK server.

>the GAMEplay isn't what the GAME is about
This is why I fucking hate casuals. You pathetic little babies fucked up gaming for people who actually want to play a fucking game instead of watch a goddamn interactive movie. Kill yourself.