Kik: sissy2train

I need someone dominate, clever, and willing to work at brainwashing me into a total sissy slut or even a full on shemale bimbo.

As of now Im a bi male and a bottom everytime Ive ever done anything with guys. I really like the concept of sissification and watch sissy hypo pretty regularly. Ever since I first started thinking about sex I always kinda wished I had big titties of my own to play with. The problem is that even though Im perverted enough Im too big a chicken and since I consider myself male (dispite the effort of many of the sissy trainers). If Im ever gunna become the sissy or busty shemale of my dreams Im going to need to be properly brainwashed. Im 6'2 190, still trying to loss some regardless but that would put me in better sissy shape. Only about 4-5" down below and Ive actually gotten into small penis humiliation so the idea of getting smaller and limp from hormones is really hot.

Ideally youd be someone with an understanding of manipulation, subliminal messages, and general sissification. Get at me with any questions and an idea of what youd do to help mold my mind and brainwash me.

saged for cancer

you're fucking disgusting, I don't see how you think anyone would ever get with you. Everytime I come across a pathetic excuse of a human being, such as yourself, I feel blessed to be who I am. Also, why come to Sup Forums? Do you honest feel there is no where else to go on the internet or irl, that you have to resort to a image board? I know people say this a lot, and are usually trolling but trust me when I say this, you should kys. Fucking scum

topkek, fr tho OP he's speaking the truth

Fucking KEK guy at the top is right OP kys you gross fgt.

Might be interested. Post face so I can see what I'm working with.

you, kill yourself as well. I'm taking over this thread

Aww, is wittle babby getting triggered by his first trap thread?

Hit me up on kik and I'll get at ya with a face pic

Hm, I might... how old are you?

wtf?

>Kik: sissy2train

FAGGOT SPAM. HOLY FUCK MODS NUKE THE FUCKING FAGGOT SPAMMERS ALREADY. ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?