When did we become such an emotional society? Why are feelings and personality more important than anything else?

When did we become such an emotional society? Why are feelings and personality more important than anything else?

What caused all this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=exLG0XWM_Dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women can vote

Because the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
vote leave lads

>What caused all this?
Women and their feelings

>not eating rabbit and horse

After WWII, thanks to you guys. White guilt has been the narrative ever since.

Came here to say this. FPBP

We were doomed to become this way when we started paying attention to women's opinions

We don't eat dogs because they help us hunt the other animals.

We don't eat horses because we ride on them, which helps us catch and eat the other animals.

We don't eat cats because fat landwhale virgin girls need friends too.

Actually I believe that the suffering of animals for our consumption is terrible. If it was a quick death then I wouldn't see it as being so terrible. But humans are monsters when it comes to butchering other animals. Especially in China where they eat dogs.

this tbqh holy shit

Pretty sure by eating meat far more animals get to live. Albeit only until their tastiest age. Still that is good enough for me.

Women's suffrage

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm sorry you don't like something that has been crucial to survival since the dawn of time, but don't impress it on the rest of the world.

Emotional voters are easier to control and more likely to give their liberty away to despots.

Look at women voters. Fuck.

That billoard is racist against asians.

> we don't eat horses

Speak for yourself

>All animals want to live

Well shit, plants want to live too. All living organisms want to live. So next time you catch a cold try to sabotage your immune system else you'll kill all those innocent bacteria who just want to live and thrive.

came here to say this

Tank you for confirming that being an american form the middle class, you remain utterly uneducated.

back in the day, All farmers loved their animals that they killed to eat them. but today, fagget males like you cannot understand this feeling. Your OP is pile of HIV ridden shit. End your self, end a nu male.

everyone upright is herbivore and I eat it.Cat and dog are my allies and not food.Horse is also my ancient ally, can't force myself to eat horse meat though it probably is as tasty as people say (If I starved I would).Animals have no level of conciousness people do and having much empathy for them is degenerate.

Because women can vote, in most cases women votes With their feelings and not rationality

>eating horse
You two must be french

Yes, let's be a society where everyone works all the time and where humans are treated like tools.

The government replaced the husband.

We eat horses when they get old.

>What caused all this?

Jews and SJW's.

ftfy

I've eaten all of those things though. Maybe not all the pet types but meat dogs and meat cats are not that bad.

Horse and rabbit is delicious tho.

>mdfw I hold him by the legs and chant "Korean bar bah krew" and "pit roast"

Came here to say this. OP is a massive faggot.

Rabbit is food, why is it before the horse?

People in some places here eat horse but I wouldn't, horse are friends.

Rabbits are cute but a man's gotta make a living.

thisiht

The problem with rabbits is that they don't have much meat, but it feels like a waste to throw out everything but the legs. On the other hand they are ridiculously easy to keep, so it's not all that bad.

Id eat rabbit before a horse. Its decent

>drawing lines

I'd fucking strangle my cat and eat him if I was starving.

Also plants want to live too...all living organisms "want" to live.

WHY IS EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT RABBITS AND HORSES

CAN WE STAY ON TOPIC
t. OP

>live in the age of nu-males, transgender bullshit, cuckholding and multiculturalism
>men on their on will step down from the dominant position in society and put themselves under niggers
>some take it even further and take another step down and "transition" into inferior sex
>then they take yet another step down and even go down the from the top of the food chain literally put animal lives above theirs
Don't act surprised, soon they'll let animals vote

If you think humans are bad you haven't studied nature enough.

Okay

>never had a meal at Ikea
what the fuck are you doing with your life?

Yeah, that's about right.

>where do you draw the line?
Honestly? Nowhere. I'd be offered dog or cat while travelling Asia, I'd try it.
Horse meat best meat also.

>serena used snow balls and feelings
>Its super effective
>hit three times
>ash faints

This right here

Serena's muh feelings argument worked in the end

Well, i guess claiming this butt was worth not eating meat anymore.

May 8th 1945, when Germany formally surrendered.

I'm sick of people who treat their dogs like humans.

Truly sickening.
The level of hypocrisy in these people.
The absolute lack of critical thinking in these people

Nothing disgust me more.

These stupid faggots who cry when and rage and dox when a cat is killed.

While they eat their quarter pounder with bacon and chicken tenders.

What the fuck is wrong with dog lovers?
Nothing sickens me more.

Regardless of what you may think, the ONLY logical conclusion one can come to is a cow/chicken is equal to a dog/cat. These animals are on same footing. They all register pain. They all have some level of consciousness. They all have the capacity for suffering.

Only a vegan can speak on animal cruelty. if you eat animals, shut the fuck up.

You MUST care for every animal equally.

The only thone for debate is how much you should care or if we should care at all.

I would also eat that food with the long ears.

Rabbit is pretty shit senpai. Tastes like bad chicken and it's full of bones.

definitely!

Cat lovers are confirmed insane due to that brain parasite that makes you mindlessly adore cats so it can spread.

Horse meatballs with enriched sauce? No thanks.

Or maybe the people who made it for you can't cook for shit. Rabbit is fucking great.

I actually wouldn't mind eating cat or dog if it's decently cooked (not some shit tier street chinese restaurant) and I know some people who have chickens/pigs as pets and I'm fine with that. I just don't treat all animals the same.

Yea, totally wasn't the Jews was it?

I wonder what it would smell like walking down that street

Remember #notallvegans

This is it.

Men vote on actual issues. Women vote on their feelings.

>Give women the right to vote
>Prohibition immediately

Why are white people the only race that empathizes with animals and understands they feel pain?
Literally every other race treat animals like you would a plant or a toy.

>Where do you draw the line
After the dog, before the rabbit

Bunnies are a survivalist's food source.

state controlled schools where women make up the majority of teachers during a childs formative years

Is that saying rabbits arent food? Because thats a blatant lie.

Also I enjoy the 8 different types of dogs and cats to make it seem like more.

this guy gets it

The only thing I wouldn't eat on that poster are the cats, and that's because cat meat has awful texture and flavor.

this is the biggest reason unfortunately

>indoctrinated commie-dyke gets teaching degree
>lands job at local school
>is now filling kids' heads with commie/lefty/feels over reals shit

>cat
>dog
>cat
>dog
>cat
>dog
>dog

padding

Cats are also a utility animal. They catch mice and other pests.

Rabbits are the only ones there that are ambiguous about being pets and food.

dead germans and russian cum

Animals dying for consumption doesn't bother me, but the vegetarian argument that the modern meat industry is pretty messed up and inhumane does make sense to me. I still eat meat though

I've eaten horse and rabbit. And I love kangaroo and ostrich meat. :(

first post best post

have some brazilian nostalgia
youtube.com/watch?v=exLG0XWM_Dg

>I've eaten horse and rabbit
>Portugal
>Economic crisis
Sounds about right

>he crops out the black woman making the joke
>literally 9gag tier
Are you virgins really that insecure about your positions that you don't want to be associated with The Blacks?

>literally reposting it on twitter as a nigger to bait

shit up your shitposting america

We eat Horse here in The Netherlands, is fucking good, if you're in amsterdam, go to a real butchery and order ''paardenworst'', best horse sausage ever

Rabbit is incredibly popular food you retard. Horse is very popular in France too.

>Men vote on actual issues. Women vote on their feelings.
My God you are retarded.

Who can I complain to about this culturally insensitive bullshit?
This poster condemns gooks as monsters for eating what we in the privileged west consider pets
#stopthehate

he was making a joke, mr khan

He's right though, in the same way most blacks are niggers

He's right. Almost every female I know under 30 is basing their vote on homosexual marriage and refugees.

yeah, he is. 90% of voters, regardless of gender, are mouthbreathing retards who can barely name the incumbent leader of their country. It's only grown worse since the entertainment media cancer took root.

eating bunny on eastern is a tradition for you too, right?

ALL blacks are niggers, thats what it means.
go back.

>animals breed for a specific purpose (not sure why the rabbit is there) versus animals breed for food

>ALL blacks are niggers

Don't misuse my words cunt, the massive majority of blacks need to be gassed but some are alright and should be able to live segregated

When society started catering to females and their whims and fancies.

It's simple.

Farmers still killed their animals, they didn't become vegan fags

no.
if you eradicate a disease you have to do this completely unless you want future generations to repeat your mistakes.
faggot.

Bear meat is really good though

t. Scandinavian

Eating rabbit on Easter?
Nope.
We eat eggs on Easter. And Carp on Christmas.
I've never heard of anyone here having the tradition to eat rabbits on Easter. Unless they are made of chocolate.
You realise that kids believe these bunnies bring them gifts, right? Eating them would seem kinda weird.
>Mom, what is this meat?
>It's the easter bunny, sweetheart. Eat up.
>What!? You killed the easter bunny?
>Yes hun, there will be no presents next year, so eat fast before it gets cold.

Carnivores accumulate toxins in their bodies.

Pigs are the best pets you fucking muzzie

>tfw appeal to emotions is literaly the only thing that makes you instantly mad
No idea what caused it exept the lack of logical arguments in favour of communism wich leaded the reds to develop a lot of propaganda techniques, the only thing I know is how cancerous it is, this shit should be fucking outlawed, that kind of shit makes humanity regress and in the long run makes poeple unable to formulate a proper rational argument.