LOLI THREAD

LOLI THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More lisa

Why don't you take a seat right over there?

any update on swimanon?

You didnt explain this is thread 10
You need to make up some rules to paste to give this some legitimacy. I realize that I could of done this. But I missed it and here we are

An old man falls in love with a loli.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression before calling the cops. After some investigation, he finds out that the little girl he called is not the same little girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the loli's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the pedo's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PEDOPHILIA.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Always finds a way!

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

How many femanons ITT?

ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

go to /aco/!
btw,rule 34 Simpsons is disturbing as fuck

Moar

Ok

Where the fuck is swimanon

I would rather fap to spider loli than lisa simpson. At least spider loli is human(ish)

You are dollguy, right?

This gif is what got me into loli

/r/ing a loli for my 5 inch penis

you sir, have good taste

Nobody knows

You first mr.Chris Handsome

That's the most blatantly fictitious story I've ever read, good smut if you're a pedo though I suppose.

Are you dumb? The thread was dead before you got here idiots...

OP and those whom unironically post in these threads, go fuck yourselves you fucking pedophiles.

source?

The person below triple gay, I've won, you fucking pedophiles.

please let it be me

winrar

source? source?

Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya

Nah.

thx

Only if its a cute dick

I said nothing about traps you fucking faggot

look at the posts above ffs

part 2 when?

Who cares what you said?

no one, not even myself

I concur

Hes gone, it was a troll. Anyone who feels like it can just finish the story now

>Having a daughter early next year.
>Found out the gender at the ultrasound today and got a halfie when the doc said I was having a girl.
>Home on a loli thread now.

How fucked am I Sup Forums?

Not at all
Drawn pictures are not real people

weak spiderposting

the lolicons are winning

Are you a pedophile or do you like Loli?
Problem being hes getting an erection from the thought of having a daughter.

Loli-bros will always win. We have always been here, we will always be here. Get used to it faggot.

thread needs pokegirls

someone say pokegirls?

yesss. have any jasmine? or any pokegirl bondage in general? or any tentacles? I know, I'm sick

yes more like this

Im low on pics, my old folder was deleted.

it's cool post all you have