Block Your Path

>Block Your Path

>Give me yo money n shoes cracka

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/03/whats-faster-knife-gun/amp/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lkrImF41W7AuUlcvlxOeapyB2DfDI0tXUICez6E-yiE/edit?pli=1#gid=3
qz.com/863740/the-massive-success-of-anime-films-like-your-name-is-putting-japans-live-actors-out-of-work/
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=AXCFYptnYxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would have shot the nigger before we got this close together.

give him the money,I'm white i have money

Take my chances and pull out my cc while trying to deflect his gun's poa simultaneously
If I'm fast enough his mind won't be able to react in time and I'll get ahead
I just gotta hope the adrenaline doesn't fuck me too hard and I'm not left fumbling with my gun's safety and can successfully unload my magazine into his chest at close range

yer a faggot

I give him my wallet, that has no cash anyway, and my shitty worn out shoes because I don't care about fashion, and go home to my beautiful wife, content that I'm not a worthless thief.

I wouldn't say anything; maybe I would shipser 3-2-1 just to fuck with him. Do you know how easy it easy to disarm someone when holding a weapon that way? I love that "gangsta" style.

Give him my money and shoes. Avoid being shot. Go home, get more shoes, withdraw more money, move on because im not a nigger and can do these things.

my go to move is to say "here take my wallet" and reach back but instead of grabbing the wallet unholster and unload into him. theyll never know what hit them since they where expecting you to pull your wallet out and most likely let their guard down for a second

I imagine that you give all your money to your wife like a good dog

Throw banana across street, run other way.

If he's holding his gun like that? I take it from him, and beat the fuck out of him with it. Fucking wannabe gangster fucktard.

KILL THE NIGGER

I'd definitely add that to my chain of actions
Remember to deflect their weapon though
Use your hand and point it away from your body when you do draw
Another thing I learned in krav was to throw them off with a question/comment
Like right before you draw say some shit like "what color is your shirt?"
Something random that will take their mind off of the event for a split second to give you an additional edge

Only niggers carry cash. My money is in the bank and my shoes are not worth much. Let him have it then call the cops. Hopefully they shoot him.

>nigger what are you going to do with a pair of etnies

>nigger stealing work boots
Good one, user.

Go ahead pal, shoot. You'd be doing me a favor.

"Pull the trigger nigger"

Your dumb ass would be dead. Killed by a nigger. Sad

Ignore him. If he's after me of all people for money and basic clothing, he is obviously too poor to afford an actual gun or ammunition

>I studied krav
Your dumb ass would be dead.

Spic gang member here from California, got to be careful with that. If you act weird they will be ready to shoot at you cause they'll think you're a junkie (might think you'll try to stab them with a fork or something) better to give your wallet but drop it and say I'm sorry like you're about to cry and act scared as fuck. That will make them assume you're an easy lick and then when they reach to get it put a round in their head. Cops come, see the robber had a pistol and likely priors, self defense and you're good. I live in AZ now, stand your ground law means things like this happen fairly often. Don't know why people risk it, lots of people here carry pistols all the time.

Laugh that he’s spending money on a white racists over priced clothing and then give him my $3.00 flip flops from Walmart to make it easier to kick his dumb ass

You don't study it, you practice it
Also good comment, full of insight and sources backing up your retarded claim
Krav is so shit that SFs and police departments around the world implement it

user I have bad news for you...

work boots are nigger fashion

I imagine they like clean fresh ones not heavily used ones that have probably seem more than their fair share of work sites.

>ok ok
>Reach for my pocket
>Pull out a fuseless grenade

I didn't say krav maga was shit. I said your retarded ass would be dead because you think you are tough and could dodge bullets

Never rob a sand nigger.

I don't think I'm tough
Point out where specifically I called myself tough in any of my post
I'm also saying I would try and push the gun to the side to remove myself from the bullet's path
I'm not dodging bullets, I'm moving the barrel
Kill yourself for trying to be cool on Sup Forums but sounding like a colossal faggot
You'll fit in eventually nigger

Looking pretty pristine for work boots. Almost as if they're not actual work boots but fashion work boots..

MY ANCESTOR!

Go back to Good Burger

Assisted suicide

I'd pull out my phone, snap a selfie and tell lil Yachty that he need to lay off the broccoli.

Pretend like there's a cop behind him
>"Oh, thank God you're here officer"
Nigger will either look back to check and I can just smack his shit when he does or he'll start running to get the fuck out of there

Im not the one claiming how I studied or practiced some martial art because it sounds cool. Guns beat martial arts 9 times out of 10.

You are holding the gun incorrectly. It is not even loaded. I can see that this is an airsoft gun.
>walk away.

whyd you join a gang and have you ever killed/beaten someone up?
any gang stories?

Different poster but I joined a gang for the money

I was citing it because I provided advice that I got from it
Again kill yourself, you're trying way too hard to talk shit on here but coming off as a retard
My post specifically states I'd use my own firearm in conjunction with my training, there are ways to disarm a person that has a gun on you at that close of a range but I'm not there yet and not comfortable with doing it
Feel free to stop being a little nigger anytime now

Heh, nothing personell kid
google.com/amp/www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/03/whats-faster-knife-gun/amp/

fucking kek

A nigger falls in love with a nigger.

Unable to nigger, nigger is gifted with by a nigger machina with the nigger's phone number. Never minding the strange nigger , nigger immediately calls nigger, and is overjoyed to find out that nigger has a nigger on nigger as well.

But, the next day, when nigger recounts the previous day's nigger to the nigger, nigger only looks at him with a nigger. After some investigation, nigger finds out that the nigger nigger called is not the same nigger he fell in love with. In fact, nigger doesn't exist in this nigger at all. nigger is the nigger's alternate nigger counterpart, who has fallen in love with the nigger's own nigger , who too is blissfully unaware of nigger crush.

Hijinks ensue as nigger strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private nigger in order to equip the other with the nigger they need to conquer the heart of their nigger. While nigger chase their respective nigger , nigger ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the nigger of nigger.

Ok faggot. Keep telling yourself that you don't sound retarded. If you really had any self defense training you would know that the first rule of any self defense is survival. Escalation is not part of survival

FINDS

>6082▶
>
>I imagine that you give all your money to your wife like a good dog
Recognize that by being white I inherently owe him my money for my sins of relatives past. Give him everything, then beg him to put out my happy existence because I don't deserve it.

Exactly what all you fellow thin nose pale crackers should do.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

how much money did you actually make? and doing what? selling drugs, whores?

Yeah that's the first rule but I'm not going to give up my shit and bend over to a nigger
That's my choice
Niggers here shoot people afterwards anyways so I know I'll probably get shot, I'm going to preemptively strike
The retard here is you
Keep thinking you have to reply to every post with flame because this is the cool kids club you discovered a week ago

Daily reminder that they tried to make Keit-ai real but failed, so stop trying.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lkrImF41W7AuUlcvlxOeapyB2DfDI0tXUICez6E-yiE/edit?pli=1#gid=3

I don't take it personally. Some faggots want to try and stab someone with a gun that's their business. You want to throw around the most over used diminutive on this site go right ahead. I'm alive and I know people who have been killed fighting off a mugger. But you be internet tough and talk about how you are going to do a take down and then stab him or whatever other braggadocios thing you want to say.

Daily reminder that Keit-Ai is so good it's putting live-action actors out of work.

qz.com/863740/the-massive-success-of-anime-films-like-your-name-is-putting-japans-live-actors-out-of-work/

Disarm, shoot him with his own weapon. Dumbass shouldn't pull a handgun on someone within arms reach

I'm broke dumbass

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Selling coke mostly

this doesn't work if the dude hitting the lick is holding on to you with a gun to your skull. ur thinking of the movies m8

Yo uh boy falls in love wif uh beotch.

Unable ta confess, he iz gifted by uh deus ex machina wif da beotch's phone number. Never minding da strange area code, he immediately calls her, an' iz overjoyed ta find out dat she has uh crush on him as well.

But, da next day, when he recounts da previous day's confessions ta da beotch, she only looks at him wif uh perplexed expression. afta some investigation, he finds out dat da beotch he called iz not da same beotch he fell in love wif. In fact, she don' exist in dis here universe at all. She iz da beotch's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love wif da MC's own AU self, who too iz blissfully unaware o' her crush.

Hijinks ensue as da two strike up uh deal ta give each other they darkest, most private secrets in order ta equip da other wif da weapons dey need ta conquer da heart o' they other selves. While da two chase they respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as dey begin ta fall in love wif each other instead an' queshun da NATURE o' LOVE otay buh-weet.

Lol faggot cant maintain composure

Sure. I've been here long enough to know that you throw around the most cliched comebacks on here

Pull his pants down grab his dick and say "drop the gun or i'll make you known as the dick robber"

I'm I different poster, sorry. Just pointing out what everyone already knows, knives are more effective at close range

>Do a real time interpretative dance of the 100 years war

Sure

Pull out my Glock and light him up

Is this the same piece of shit?

you both sound 14.

>i'd push the gun out of the way then ninja kick him!
>my Go To Move (each time this regularly happens to me) is to UNLOAD INTO HIM after a wallet fake!
>I'll add that to my Chain of Actions

watch your skin doesn't peel off the fucking faux leather computer chair when you finally get your fat asses up for the long walk to the shops and another round of MD, Cheetos and Home Defense Autist Magazine

He has some good trigger discipline. I'd give him what he wanted.

here here

In fucking hate Glocks. Cheap guns

Esketit dat playa

There is a sensible man

Y-yes s-sir. I'm sorry f-for y-your people's pain.

>hitting the lick

yeah, he's thinking of the movies. you, however, are fucking grounded right in reality, pal.

I've got no crackers you stupid fuck, but I'll share my sammich with you. It's anchovies and Gouda.

>I imagine that you give all your money to your wife like a good dog
She makes quite a huge amount more money than I do actually. Which is cool because we share everything, and I'm not obsessed with 1950s stereotypes.

I think you misread my post. I would give him my wallet and survive. I'm not claiming to be able to do anything not stop him. This did happen to me once. I survived and he went to jail.

That nigga gonna cock yo wife foo. He gon take assests no matter what

Do an epic ninja kick and knock gun out of his hand, while I put him in a choke hold I slowly insert tip of erect peen into his butthole and whisper 'here's some sauce for your crackers fooh'

dont you mean he glocks my path?

Hand him my wallet which is actually an IUD. Detonate it once he's a good distance from me. Watch nigger nuggets fly all across the street.

If you wear work boots, but you remove the laces and never do any work in them, they become just boots.

>apologies if misread.

my way of avoiding this personally is to have ensured 30 years back, that I had enough money to move quite literally 500 miles from the nearest nigger.

Take off my shoes and take 5 steps back. When he bends down to grab my shoes I draw my gun. When he stands back up I shoot him in self defence.

>give my wallet

ok ok don't shoot take it i will take my shoes

> go down
> stand up quickly and spread his arms
> hit his head with my left elbow
> hit his balls with my right foot
> take his left wrist with 2 hands
> put my back on his chest and his arm on my shoulder
> make him flip up on me
> stay out of the range of the gun shot for the whole process
> never let go his wrist
> put a foot on his face
> keep his arm outstretched
> crook his hand to the wrong side and get the gun

>Give me yo money n shoes nigga

Give him my shit. Punch in in the back of the neck. Get my shit back and some epic negro shit.

i give him everything i have because i don't want to die

jokes on you tyrone. i dont have any money and my shoes are busted as fuck

Shout "Holy fuck, it's Tupac," and then hug it out with my new BFF.

Look him in the eye and slowly let out an epic fart.
>that's all I got on me muh migga

youtube.com/watch?v=AXCFYptnYxw

he didnt do nuffin, ya'll whites are just trying to frame a innocent black man

Get on my knees and suck his bbc. In between breaths sob about how I'm so sorry the world has treated him and his people

Goddamn, I hate niggers, spics and kikes