Is it possible to obtain a sexual relationship with a teacher?

Is it possible to obtain a sexual relationship with a teacher?

Senior in highschool and she is one of the only people I can nut to that I know in real life

She is quite nerdy and athletic

Pic not related similar body type

Bump for interest

subject?

It's possible, but not likely to happen.

If you have a huge dick, tuck it down one pantleg, get a semi, then go up to her when she's sitting down and ask if you can text her questions about whatever subject she teaches.

If you don't have a monster cock, it's chloroform and an exit plan.

Music, she is also quite young 24-26

Yea. Just gotta wait till you graduate man.
The cuck in charge of France married his HighSchool teacher.

7 incher when hard can't post pics cause underage hurr durr (17 HS Senior)

That has entered my mind but why would I have any reason to interact with her after school.

Also might become a teacher myself and my school loves its alumni and maybe in 5 years she will still be there

Seriously man just wait until you graduate so you don't ruin her life then I almost guarantee you can tap that, the taboo alone will turn her on

B&

Can't be sure without a related picture.

Small class so I don't wanna be called out on the slim chance

Can dump girl in op tho

exactly, we need related picture as rule §102/b says. Only then we can give a competent advice about having a relationship with a teacher.

Probably doable, but be sure to mention that you have Battletoads first.

Make her a mixtape and have every song be about fucking bitches up the ass. Chicks love that shit. If she says anything you can always pretend it was a research project

Is op a fat tuba player or angsty guitar faggot?

Forgot to mention it isn't a public school so it would be even stranger

Neither

I smell piano.

>Make her a mixtape and have every song be about fucking bitches up the ass.

you start creating reasons to have to meet her after graduating. say, for example, you are thinking of changing majors and looking into several universities related to her field (music) and would like some help with applications. and then say you know she is very busy but you'd really appreciate a little bit of advice on her part if she can spare some time. that will get you in, but now it's up to you to convince her to suck your dick...

just give us the picture faggot there’s 20 of us in here out of 300+ million in the united states. we don’t fucking know her.

Why? It's more normal to fuck the male teachers?

Are you a mildly autistic piano player op?

Her name? District perhaps?

No

Again im only senior in class so I'd rather not hang myself

Find a reason to spend one on one time with her... U need her to play the other part of a duet.... Make sure it's a song about fucking bitches up the ass or that fucking song from the titanic.

>Is it possible to obtain a sexual relationship with a teacher?
Yes, she only needs to be attracted to you, lol.

It all depends on how cool the instrument you play is. I'm betting that she's already got a hot faggot guitarist band dude as a boyfriend who treats her like shit which she loves.

If you're a vocalist, she won't touch you. Singers are gay, or will be.

Good thing I'm neither lol

She is quite nerdy and goofy no never really dresses with a lot of skin

if you play anything with wood that isnt a pair of sticks or has strings attached to it you might as well give up and/or kill yourself

nigger, he could play the viola

viola be like pouring kitty litter on her vagina

Kek close enough