If i was to hang myself from my ceiling light, would it break? probably a stupid question...

if i was to hang myself from my ceiling light, would it break? probably a stupid question, but i have nowhere to acquire pills or anything from, and i really want to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-mexico-to-kill-himself-spends-week-doing-coke-and-banging-hookers-decides-to-keep-living/
dmt-nexus.me/forum/
lostallhope.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That vag looks like it is getting a nutritious meal

Probably

see you at the end of time

Yes. They are usually just mounted into the drywall with maybe one or two screws connecting the electrical box to a ceiling joist. Also, don’t kys. There are much more interesting things to do if you’ve completely lost interest in your existence.

Use a tree or other higher, more sturdy fixture. Your neck is supposed to snap with hanging. If it's not a far enough drop, you'll just die from asphyxiation in agony.

Of you have no access to firearms properly hanging, jump from a very high height, or jumping in front of a train are the best methods.

Don't use pills they have a low mortally rate and high agony.

i need examples

thank you

If you really wanted to you'd just go do it. You want attention. So record it on the light fixture we want to have a good time if you fail.

>Country girls make do

not true

Electrician here. Absolutely would break. Those fixtures are only supported with a 6 or 8/32 screw. Think double pencil lead.

Then do it fagot and quit shit posting what user said is common sense and if you didn't know that shit you probably should anyway.

ye, would break.
if you wanna kill yourself you'd best do it on a bridge.

if you try, vid it and post. we need a wacky collection of failed suicide attempts set to AFV music

'priciate it

I want to cook the corn and eat it.

Anything less expensive lol I'm poor as shit

Find high spot
Throw self off head first
????
Profit

ngl, do sleeping pills or euthanasia

Good Euthanasia pills or methods?

Eat a fuck load of apple seeds and only apple seeds

Yes. My sister tried this and it broke almost instantly. According to her anyway.

People already told you pills aren't a good option retard. Hang from a high place or jump from height

BECome the first half man to ever _____ and survive.

Don't kill yourself

Use a thin but sturdy wire, fix one end at the top of a tall building. Then after you loosely knot the other end around your neck glue your hands to your head with a fast and strong glue and jump. Your corpse will look like your hands tore your head off. Sadly you won't be around to laugh on the faces observing your absurdity.

euthanasia is legal
sleeping pills will be good
if you are black just go to a police officer

Stream when?

i am not a man

Trying to pickle some corn I see
I wonder if it'll taste better or worse

Before you KS, pist a pic of yourself holding a wrench, or failing that, any other tool.

Also, Bleach + Vinegar creates chlorine gas. Absorbs not only through your lungs, but also through the skin, you are guaranteed to die if you are in the same room as the mixture, and even people nearby are likely to be very injured.

Don't attempt in an apartment/house with other people in it.

Stream it

Here's what you do:
>Get some rope - the stronger and the thinner the better, need a few dozen yards of it and a hook or HD caribeaner for the end
>go sit near busyish highway onramp
>hide coil of rope in backpack. pull 20-30 feet of one end out and tie it to a sign or a light pole
>Right before this one end goes back into the coil in your backpack wrap it twice around your neck.
>Take the other end (still leaving the rest of the coil in your backpack) and tie the hook on this end.

You can pretend to be homeless and asking cars for money or whatever as they are waiting for the light to get on the highway. Once you get a pickup with a hitch or a car with a tow point, clasp the hook to it and make sure they don't see. As they accellerate to get on the highway, your backpack will run out of rope and:
>POP!

>RIP sweet user

stop seeking attention.

is a glue stick okay

Purchase a pong seed and consume it
That or jump from an over pass onto a semi. It works for suicidal tranny faggots, it can work for you

Idk why autocorrect put half man. Fill in the blank. Climb the sears tower with toilet plungers. Go undercover and kill senior ISIS officials. Whatever.

Not really, wrenches/spanners are okay, other tools are better than nothing. Stick of glue is neither here or there...

jump from a bridge/building. no backing out + you get to fly before you die.

why would i have any tools like that

Then woman. That’s even better. Was supposed to say human. Not half man.

do a lethal injection, potassium chloride

it's hard as fuck to throw oneself head first though
if you don't you mighy survive as a cripple

btw nice trips

Most households have a spanner or a screwdriver at least.

extra points for originality

So many excuses with you low self esteem beta faggits....

totalfratmove.com/guy-goes-to-mexico-to-kill-himself-spends-week-doing-coke-and-banging-hookers-decides-to-keep-living/

Try dmt in high doses. You can make your own dmt in your kitchen with a very small investment. dmt-nexus.me/forum/ It helped many faggots like you.

This poster is a collector, he will profit on you. Don't listen to his lies.

you might make the news if you do it in front of a school bus or something

kek

>"so many excuses"

where are these excuses

OP, don't give up on yourself bro. A few friends at TheRedPill can get you back into being the king of your life. I don't want you or anyone else to kill themselves man.
www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill
Don't kill yourself bro. It's way too early.

She's making elotes.

fuck off i dont fuck with reddit tf

No I think going on reddit would drive me to kill myself more than my current situation already is

>Implying I have the money or resources to acquire that shit

more like TheRedShill

Go back to fagreddit you redditfaggot

So you are willing to forfeit the chance of getting more game and off yourself in the process just because you don't want to visit another location on the internet?

What situation?

I would actually fuck him.

can't even kill his own self. what a colossal faggot

If you think red pill fedora redditors have game you're a bigger retard than I

., stop suicide path and remember corn is for training the anus , remember to stay joyous away from angst ,.

this

Dont kill yourself and do something with your life, life isnt about pain its about how much fun and pleasure you can squeeze out of it. Go have sex, do low level drugs (marijuana), play videogames, make friends, save up and buy cool shit like a fast car

Nice! Well, to each their own.

OP, read about dmt on erowid.

I personally recommend ordering san pedro cactus and tripping on mescaline (with some weed if possible).

im doing all that shit anyway

>Another Jewish Suicide thread
Oy vey have you considered kyssing yourself, dear goyim?

kill yourself

kys urself

im trying

Not OP, but like I legit don't have a way to enjoy fucking anything because of brain chemical fuckery. I barely enjoy beating my dick. Can you guys stop the moralfagging and give legit recs

What's your situation?

OP agrees

I'm stuck in a complete dead end where I have to spend the rest of my life either miserable and destitute or just destitute and I don't find enjoyment or fulfillment in anything and I want to die from exhaustion. The last time I wasn't depressed was not even joking 6th grade but before that I was clinical diagnosed level for 2 years. Like normal life for me is diagnosed depression. I'm fucking exhausted it's been like this for 20 years ffs

░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▄▀▄▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌$$▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

Dont kill yourself and do something with your life
>life isnt about pain

>buys a 3000 GT

OP please no. My sister tried to over dose two nights ago. She failed and is regretting even thinking about it.

Well that's not me. I've attempted many times and each time I pussy out I regret not completing it

What do you think your mission in life is?

>Get some rope, piano wire and super glue
>Cut the wire so it's shorter than the rope
>Tie the rope to the railing of a bridge and the other end around your ankle
>Tie the piano wire around your neck and the other end on the bridge
>Super glue your hand to your head
>Jump off the bridge
>The piano wire will cut your head off, but because your hand is glued to your head it will look like you ripped your head off
>You'll also dangle on the bridge with the rope tied to your ankle
>Because it's a on bridge, you'll also christen cars that drive by with your blood spilling out of your decapitate neck

It's the only way to go really.

Either u are a fucking retard or u dont know how to read.

About walking on the express way bitch

Yes it would break u dumbfuck it's only held in by 2 inch screws at best.

ok weeb

Also if you want to talk hit me up in conference call. 17607339969

guess im a stupid fuck then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your on Sup Forums bitch go fuck a bowel of macaroni

are you retarded

No but your mom is

gotem

You have to 18 years old to use this site

no proof im not

This is a good resource you might want to look at.
lostallhope.com/