Rekt Sup Forumsread

Rekt Sup Forumsread

damn so close

did this nigga just get decapitated?

Pssst this is a duck not a nigga.
Not an easy mistake to make you may want to get your eyes checked by a certified optometrist.

bamp

story?
looks like this happened in usa

deleat this
omg my eyes

Spics are on another level it's unbelievable

someone explain what's happening here

What's up with all these webms? What happened to the old Sup Forums I loved? You're all faggots post some jpgs and gifs.

Cunts

multiple fractures of the bones of the skull, and superior jaw, allowing air communication between oral/nasal cavities and other parts of the skull
thus when he breathes air goes some places it does not have to

p:

tfw kfc man saves the day

fucking kek'd

Pls give me (You) 's

k

why

checked. also, what kind of a shitty self-absorbed bitch do you have to be to not bat an eye when your partner/co-worker falls down and is having a seizure.

koreans are like that...

>
>why
why not

The father of the year award goes to

that's a 747 that had it's cargo shit weight while taking off. Not a B52 being shot down by the taliban

you need glasses, kiddo.

Your. Mom bitch

110% the farther who dashed out into the middle of the road tries to blame the driver and tried to take him to caught for the deaths.

Make no mistake, that one that went flying is dead every time.

niggers, amirite

what the fuck happened here?

The prosecutor dropped charges on this one. The man is beating them with a 1/2 inch pipe after they spit on him and slapped him then charged him saying were gonna fuck you up. It's two women charging him. His defense was he thought they said were gonna cut you up and they could habe had knives.

He was on parole for shooting a classmate when they were about 17. That's a mcdonalds btw.

>imma impress this bitch
>oh no i got my shit rekt

niggers, amirite

nerve gas

(You)

WTF?!!? SWIM BITCH OR USE A FLOATY OR FUCKING SOMETHING, GET ON YOUR CAR AND JUMP TO SHALLOW WATER WHAT THE FUCK WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY

>koreans are like that..
nice projection/10

Not a B52 faggot.

>you got your shit rekt

he probably died because some angry motherfucker cant control himself, the aggressor has no place in society

what a dog, here he would be killed

Shit were they ok?

why are bystanders not helping?!??!

i dont understand?

MODS!

zombies

Would you?

literally yes, he is stomping on a mans face in the street

he is blatantly killing a man right in front of me it is absolutely obscene that noone is helping

so... their a period where the boot door is still out of the water... does it not open from the inside?

all doors only open from the outside

you'd think they'ed realize that just continuing like nothing happened is way worse for their image than stopping the show to help her.

(You)

A few minor injuries but they all recovered.

called bystander effect i think, people are afraid they're gonna get their shit rekt too

that is fucking crazy, disgusting to watch someone die because of your own fear.

if one person is to step up, all likely would.

Anti AA nerve gas is a bitch

t. 15 year old 110lb 5'4'' manlet

you fucking monster

this thread is shiiiieeeeeet, it's just the same webms every single time and my faggot ass can't contribute either

im actually 180lb, 5'11"

if i was being attacked in the street i would expect to be helped if it were to get serious and i would also expect to help if it were to get serious.

Why does he move with such lethargy even after he realizes he has crushed his own spawn by being a fat weak moron? He can't even pick up a kid fucking hell DYEL

It's the Indian blood. Mesoamerican Indians were off the charts crazy.

Looks like roid rage. If there was surveillance vid and witnesses, roid guy is probably in prison as we speak.

kek

Idk looks like Russia.. If so and that guy is from even a moderately wealthy family hes not even gonna see a jail cell

kek these ones are funny, got any more? why is this such a common thing

Kinda

The fuck was that all about? Anything else happen after?

Wrong one lawl

wish they wouldn't have change the max upload size

chink moot is a jew and saves $4/yr on bandwidth by lowering the upload limit