Shit on my taste

Shit on my taste

no

why dont people rarely have more than 2-3 albums from a particular artist on their chart?

reread this

you should listen to more stuff

English isnt my first language

sorry

congrats on discovering the "essentials" chart last month

Normie out of 10. Front Bottoms and Mountain Goats are unironically bad. The Books and Xiu Xiu are babby's first experimental. Fukkin Death Grips, Danny Brown, and Kanye so you can convince yourself you have diverse music tastes and aren't a racist. I swear I know at least 10 other people with literally the exact same taste as you. Only good albums on there are Earl, XXX, MBDTF, Remain in Light and kinda Benji even tho earlier Mark Kozelek stuff is way better. Listen to new music and not just a weird mix of Sup Forums-core, dad rock, and genuinely bad albums

What level of music appreciation do I need to make one of these accurately and confidently? I always get decision anxiety and second-guess myself, eventually giving up.

You're also the person who just posted in the top 5 album thread right? I replied to that post too

Maybe they get introduced to a good album and then never bother to dive into the rest of the artist's discography. That, or the artist does not have additional good albums.

savage

what taste?

None of these picks are unique. You don't have "taste," you are just repeating back the same albums posted on here every day

Might have gone in too hard but that's legit just all the music one of my shitty exes liked so I got mad when I saw it

you're like me 6 years ago. Just give it some time and things will continue branching out in all different directions and you'll find neat shit

also this guy has been on Sup Forums maybe a year longer than you and talks bigger shit than he could ever back up

Been browsin Sup Forums off and on for about 7 years, and I don't think my taste is that great but it's def better than OP's. Again, probably was being too harsh but I just got pissed because it legit looks just like one of my shitty exes music taste

This is a real mind bender.

not amazing but whatever
i'd still sit on your dick while listening to Congratulations

Because they only listen to the one good meme album from an artist, put it on some hacky chart to show everyone they're cool too, and then never listen to anything else from that artist because they only listen to acclaimed music others would recognize and praise them for

Lol that's me

for charts I try and limit it to one album per artist because otherwise my top 5 would be all Ween albums

your taste is horseshit
>Normie out of 10
more like normie wannabe perma-virgin/10

haha yes.

Imagine actually thinking that browsing this numale ridden cesspool longer is a good thing and makes your music taste better