When did you take the true redpill and accepted globalism and the new world order

When did you take the true redpill and accepted globalism and the new world order.

you cannot fight it, we are heading that way.
There's absolutely nothing we can do, so it's better to just accept it and embrace it.

it's basically a mix of internationalism / world federation / united earth / diversity and a hybrid between capitalism and communism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NKkRDMil0bw
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bcuz you'r a cuk

join the right side of history and stop being contrarian

If it's so good why is it enforced with authoritarian dictatorship and subterfuge?

There is always the possibility of a Serbing to reverse everything

for once i welcome your war starting services

If you are not against it there´s no reason why you should be in danger, unless you are a rebellious anarchist you have nothing to fear, a world nanny state is not the same as authoritarian dictatorship

I'm with you user. Roll on the 25th century and the 2nd Marian War of Succession.

You want war serb start war, call now for 10% discount, war start withing two months or money back.

The Only flag I will ever allow for a NWO

If aliens were involved and it was the idea that we could reach the stars and start new colonies with fresh ideas then fine but the fact is we are trapped here and some of the shit that beleived in needs to removed from the global consciousness. This is a fight for the future of Human civilisation and destroying the past isn't the way to do it. The earth is liek a pressure cooker. The only way you will create a new world order is to open the stars to new colonies of unhappy people who will leave earth form new socieities and then gradually be adopted over time into a larger human federation of planets. There has to be a release valve otherwise we will get what we have now, no land left, no opportunity, new generations disgusted a the old. Your plan will fail because of human nature itself.

I will never accept the rule of foreign powers over my people.
Fuck your globalist bs. Fuck the EU, and fuck the rest of the world. We just want to be alone.

No, I actually agree with some forms Authoritarian Government, just not ones that promote false equality. I have nothing in common with an African. Anarchy is retarded. I could get behind something like this if we all had our seperate little pieces of clay, otherwise it is doomed to ethnic conflict and civil war.

Get nukes, A LOT OF FUCKING NUKES

And put an absolute madman in power, then you'll be left alone.

youtu.be/NKkRDMil0bw

I'd expert a worthless polderkraut stoner to believe that submission is the redpill. After all, submission is your entire history.

But for those of us who are not the degenerate tablescraps of an inferior race, there can be no submission. Submission to any totalitarian regime is death. It can, must, and will be fought to the bitter end. It does not matter if our actions are ultimately futile, resistance to tyranny is a reward unto itself.

If we ever even get the inklings of a OWG, I will blow up a hospital a day, every day, until it goes away.

>Black female astronaut

My sides are in orbit

clay is unimportant. what matters is your blood, the living cultural tie to your society. clay is just like any other possession

because it'd drop the average IQ by dozens of points

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

If it actually was going to work and all the left wing ideas about diversity were true I guess I would be ok with it the problem is that there are vast swathes of the globes that are despotic hell holes and as a free white western european male I refuse to allow them any say in what way I am governed.

So therefore it is not going to work and globalism will fail spectacularly because while you want to own a factory in China you would never want to live in China for various reasons not the least of which being that no free western man would tolerate the communist government.

And as this March toward globalism continues you're going to find police forces made up of western white men that when they look up don't see a society worth protecting, and an army made up primarily white western men who when they look up do not see a country worth fighting for and a labor force of western males that when they look up do not see a country worth working for and the dropping out of these people from society will punch a hole through it from which it cannot recover and all of us will suffer and some kind of new organization will be born I don't know what my thinking is neo-feudalism.

whatcha gonna do fgt?

I probably accepted it when I read about the end of the edo period and the dawn of the Meiji era in Japan.

Japan had been shut off for about 250 years and the whole world had moved on without them. The Samurai were the ruling class and Japan was in quite a unique position in the world.

When the Americans showed up and the ports opened up and then came all the opportunist merchants, the technological advancement and the economical and societal changes, the Samurai couldn't take it. Their position was threatened. And so civil war broke out.

The thing is, you can't fight this change. We can't fight this change. It's us few against the horde.

Every period in history has had its group of people who have bitterly fought against change, and they always lost.

I still think it's all bullshit, which is why I come here. But I know we're conceding ground slowly, I see it all the time.

Think how pro NatSoc this board was, now they get called edgelords and 1488ers like its an insult.

Think how this board is slowly warming to the idea of race mixing as long as they are "red pilled".

I even see more comments about single mothers for the same reason.

They are changing us, don't you see?

We're getting used to it, after the initial shock. It came on quickly didn't it. Since the internet changed in 2007, its been one thing after another, it still has.

But we'd be lying if we told ourselves it hasn't been slowly changing us.

We are the last samurai. Some of us will fight to the bitter end and some of us will come to terms with the fact that the world has changed and join it, albeit reluctantly.

fantastic blog you autistic nazi

Because nationalism, while a useful sentiment in its time, is proving to be stubborn in accepting it's obsolescence. Globalism is the only way forward for a united species

What level of cuck must one be to photoshop all of these pictures?

I will accept globalism if it means gassing all brown people.

That's not the actual problem. The real problem with one single governmental, authority is its monopoly on state power.

>communism
>redpilled
Nigga just cuz jews use the color red doesn't mean that is redpilled

depressing senpai

Yes goy, the only 2 possible ways to run a country are either surrender to a one world government or total isolationism.

We are not united. Niggers and abos aren't even human.

An idea of united Earth would be accepted only if everything south of Spain will be purged.

And this is why we are starting the fire and will burn the globalist world with everyone in it. For nationalist a nuclear apocalypse is a more desirable scenario than the Jewish globalist government.

キモい

We are not few. We can fight it. If it bleeds it dies.

Just you wait, mulsim terror will look like kindergarten when the white terror starts.

>not wanting endless division, conflict and strife

Way to miss the point. I was just reading about that period of history at the time. Point is every movement that has resisted change have lost.

The people who were against ending segregation in the south and resisted the civil rights movement.

The people who resisted the LGBT movement.

It's a lost cause. Every time.

We're resisted globalism and widespread social change that has become a forest fire thanks to the internet.

What hope do you think we have?

It only lost to the external conquerors.

Are you implying the aliums will come and get us?
Are you retarded?

What part of my post even mentioned "aliums"?

It's not rocket science mate. Social change. Globalism. We will not win.

What part of my posts are you not getting?

Against whom won't we win? Against the 20 kikes sitting in the world governments?

Not yet.

Against social change, against globalization. As I have fucking said.

I think you have the right idea but the wrong perspective. If you think of the NWO as imperialism, then it will ultimately fail. Even if all the nation states did link up, it would eventually collapse and the divisions would be drawn again not that different from how they are now.

Every empire in history has eventually collapsed: Persian, Roman, British, etc. The EU is some ways a European empire, and it's already showing its cracks. Hell, you could even argue the Balkinzation of Yugoslavia or the separatist movements in Spain and the UK are a part of this. You simply can't force people with nothing in common to live together indefinitely.

Lel, no it's not. Faggots are experiencing a rude awakening in Eastern Europe and China as we speak. Don't buy into the linear degeneration narrative of the left

It's not a real thing. It's artificial.

Do you realize by the way, that only 1% of the population engaged in insurgency will break all the governments apart?

The euro police is already outnumbered by shitskin gangs and can't enforce the law. The armies are just a sad joke.
100,000 armed people are able to take over the whole Europe. That's not even 1%. That's 0.013%. One European in 10,000.

And then Russia would be happy to supply these people with cutting-edge tech.
You better be ready to get shot. The fire is rising.

If you wanted to achieve this you should have let Hitler do his thing, and that would have only unified homogeneous Europe. There will be no one world order while we've got a billion muslims who believe we're all infidels unless you want the new order to be a global caliphate.

While her weave is in orbit.

I see it more from an economic perspective than an imperial one.

Yeah the EU is cracking, but the EU is one piece of the grand scheme.

We all still dance to the global economic tune.

It's more neoliberal globalism I think of.

We're all connected, whether we like it or not. And we're fighting a cultural war at the same time. Neoliberalism and cultural degeneracy.

It makes no difference if Britain is in the EU or not, it will still dance to the tune it's told to. Because money talks.

Don't worry so much, there is nothing bullets can't solve.

Sooner or later, the people in general will rebel after the contradictory nature of their newest laws are revealed (You can't promote hate speech; but if Islam practitioners do it, it is acceptable. They already made their hand weak by letting the loophole of their own contradictions visible)

i dunno wtf the globalists are thinking. yeah i know their plan is to brainwash whites into breeding with the apes so they can make a submissive slave race, but uhh browns are not all that submissive, and islam even less. they are trying to breed out their white slaves for violent and stupid slaves. im sure they have some trickery to counter this, but really.. why destroy prosperous white countries when you are jewing them hard and make tons of sheckles. it seems stupid to me. if i were them i would fabricate some bullshit so whites go and take over all the shitholes so they can civilize it and then you can jew them for more sheckles. i mean their plan is perfect except for the one race of poo skin garbage.

Never in your wildest dreams.

Nice photoshop

>the true redpill is accepting kikes as our overlords.
fuck off, faggot. The true redpill is accepting that Hitler was absolutely right about the Jews.

>if I call it a redpill maybe Sup Forums will buy it
fuck off

it's a bad idea, don't try it

> why destroy prosperous white countries when you are jewing them hard and make tons of sheckles.

Because there isn't a cabal of Jews sitting around a table with cigars somewhere plotting manipulations on a global scale. More cheap labour = more profit for big business. That's all immigration is about. Big business doesn't care about the consequences of it, just dem dollars. The multiculturalism meme is just pushed as an excuse to import cheap labour.

I fucking hate this disgusting flag, just count the circles and everything in it, and the only number you will see is 6, SIX.
FUCKING
GOD
DAMN
JEWS

I wish the holocaust actually happened, and jews should be skinned alive for their actions, disgusting parasites.

that's the worst flag i've ever seen. securan scum. i hope this planet gets bombed from orbit before that shit happens

NWO here we come

we wuz has evolved into we will

To achieve this NWO the Globalists need people like you to be driven to atleast near extinction and ethnically replaced and they also need the Muslims to turn your country in to a war-zone so they can innitiate the "order out of chaos" plan. When their objectives have been achieved you will be living under a Orwellian police-state.

The NWO will either ruin your life or end it, being a good goy cuck isn't going to make it any better for you.

Being a contrarian and trying to not acknowledge the new challenges is stupid.

But accepting a fate you didn't forge for yourself and you won't profit from is equally dumb.

The Meiji period actually heralded the most glorious era of the Japanese, a start of a proper empire. Never before that had Japan so much power and influence over the surrounding countries than then.

They even almost conquered China ffs. Could the samurai do that?

Sure, a new era of globalism is coming, but will it be an era entirely forged by the Clintons, the Soros shills and their like? Unlikely. New opportunities will come up, new technologies, and those, who understand the new era of evolving engineering, computational, genetic... etc. opportunities, will be able to seize this power.

As a wise man once said: "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

While you're alive, it's never over and it's never too late.

Fuck it, no, never EVER, a unique government means laws and structures meant for all but fit to noone, it also means potential world-sized dictature, the lower the size of the compunity, the more democratic it can be, now apply that to a population of 7 billion poeples and you got a nice little living hell, fuck off faggot, fuck off and die.

>PEOPLE ARE ALL THE SAME AND CAN LIVE TOGETHER IN HARMONY MEME.

Cultures clash. Racism is inherent. Its fucking human nature - and you will never. ever. change it.

I suppose thats the sweet irony in all of this globalistic nonsense. Its destined to fail.

Humanity is strongest when it is varied and different. Different nations each with their own cultural identity and strong presence - negotiating with other nations on a global scale and protecting its own people.

If all the nations of the world could fit this bill and achieve similar levels of high education - we'd be propelled into the Space Age easily.

Humans need something to differentiate against - to compete against. If we didn't have a competitive drive we'd fucking die out and never have left the Stone Age.

Never gonna happen within our life times thats for sure, theres way too much in terms of differences between people, distances between nations, economic factors etc. What purpose could a world government serve, but ultimately is not even the right question to ask when its not feasible to have one. You will never see for one thing a world that is governed with 1 set of laws.
At most what you might see are research pacts made between the US, Europe Russia and China for RND of civil technologies and medicines in a much more intensified manner to prevent global crises

The current economic model is fucked though in my view. All the new money being created through debt gets paid straight back to the banks who "loan" it (although it's not really a loan if they are not lending you their own money, it's money that has been created out of thin air when the loan contract is agreed), with fucking interest on top of that, meaning all the wealth is going from the poor to the rich in a way never seen before. The US has a similar situation on steroids, it prints its own money by the billion just to pay back the interest on its own national debt. The big banks are hoovering up all the money, and the only logical inevitability is that eventually they have pretty much all the money and everyone else has fuck all. Society will be fucked long before that though, because the consequences of this insanity will make things start to fall apart. All the problems of today, with the call for more immigration and destructions of sovereignty and democracy are all attempts to keep this going but at this point it's just plugging leaks in a sinking ship.

>The current economic model is fucked though in my view.
It's been a fiat system for a while yea. Shit is eventually going to crash and burn - and probably be reset with a currency that can maintain its intrinsic worth/stay of value (some say gold, others say oil).

There's a reason China is buying all the fucking gold it can. From everyone.

That's never going to happen, true peace is impossible. Even our descendants in the distant future will continue fighting each other. Suppress, indoctrinate, or manipulate the entire human population all you want, there will always be some who will fall into the cracks and attempt to change any type of ideological utopia.

What about all those billions of Chinese and Indian people?

You are literally watching the anticipated new world order crumble in front of your eyes.

Yeah it's all a giant ponzi scheme, and China buying up the gold is telling. They'll want to be able to dictate the terms and values of the new currency, won't they?

Realistically, because collapse is what worries me a lot, how long do you think we have before this whole thing comes crashing down, and what do you realistically think will be the aftermath?

We talking Mad Max for a few years or what?

And that's how you get North Korea. They are doing really well, aren't they?

>not the whole cast

And get free food from the UN.

There is wee bit of difference between not accepting foreign rule over your people, and fucking North Korea. Nothing says that you can't trade with other countries, while maintaining otherwise isolationist policies, especially in regards to immigration, and alliances with other countries.

Unless there's a genocide like the world has never seen, a one world government is never gonna happen.

>Unless there's a genocide like the world has never seen, a one world government is never gonna happen.

I think the only other thing (any I mean ONLY) would be discovering another alien species thats as technologically advanced (or greater) than us - with given intent to fuck us up.

Which is almost every Sci-Fi plot ever.

I'm no economist - many say it'd be crazy Depression levels before the currency swaps again.

Its also why people buy/hoard gold and silver to be safe. See: Goldbug threads.

Yeah i think it's great.
>increased trade between nations has only led to greater wealth and prosperity
>increased integration of nations has only promoted peace

So tragic that a bunch of faggots whose lives suck because they chose not to engage with education blame it on foreigners.

>Almost get mad
>See flag
I'm going to order some Vegemite now because of you.

The flag is really fucking ugly and one world government is never going to happen.

A single government can't control 7 billions people with such economic and cultural disparities. The one world government would have to delegate powers to local governors who would quickly gather enough powers to call themselves Head of States (= we're back to square one) unless the One World Government consistantly sends the army to crush any decent but then this basically means that you are advocating for totalitarianism on a planetary scale which is really dumb.

to crush any dissidence*

The dawn of the rule of the corporate kings. The corporate slaves serving the corporate masters. Democracy a forgotten dream.

>There's absolutely nothing we can do
Yes we can. We can change the way it's done and its factors.

Ie: removing kikes from the ruling class and exterminating niggers and others from the working class.

Your always free to disobey.

Yeah Japan is so multicultural and diverse now.