xvideos.com/video31956403/

Nice video

please give sauce

my sisters mighty peds

same shit as usual

have you ever stolen girls socks to sniff them? post your collection

pic related

I used to do it all the time!

Who do those belong to and how did you get them?

No, i just smell my girlfriends feet when she gets home

Do you have pics of her feet?

Have posted them before. Give me 5 minutes, they are saved on my pc

sister

Your sis has really hot feet! i'd love to spill a load on them.

here's a close up, but posted better pic in the other thread:

Glad you like

Hot! How do they smell?

You ever giver her brotherly foot massages?

sweaty! depends how long her days are and what kind of shoe she wears

Yes one time, they were pretty sweaty too.
she loves pedicures spas all that fancy stuff

Nice! Her toes and soles are so hot. I'd love to take her sweaty socks off after she's been out jogging in the heat. Hold them on my nose and inhale.

You can tell she takes care of them, very sexy.

Does your mom have hot feet too?

they taste pretty good too.

Not really into her feet but they are pretty. Sis is better tho

I bet! They look nice and lickable. You're a lucky guy. I'm so hard thinking bout her feet in my mouth.

Has your sis ever caught you perving on her toes?

Mmm... Fuck, those are hot.

Wife, more?

she likes people servicing her feet. we have had a couple of guys do it with her before

Please more!

That's so hot! You don't mind other dudes worshipping her feet? Were they friends or how did you meet the guys?

That looks like the perfect spot to leave a wad of hot jizz.

the first guy was a friend. i knew he had a foot fetish and my gf was up for it. the second guy was a friend of this first guy.

he offered money to do it but he was pretty hot so my gf didnt mind doing it for free kek. we have a fairly open relationship, had threesomes and stuff. once was with another guy with a foot fetish too.

You guys sound like a lot of fun! Her feet and pussy are flawless. I'd be willing to pay too, kek.

ha! the pics are free. i just love watching someone lose themselves while smelling, kissing, licking, rubbing, fucking her feet. thankfully she enjoys it too

i used to have a friend who was totally obsessed with my sister's feet. whenever we were hanging out at my house and he saw her walking around without shoes on, he wouldn't be able to look away.

a couple of times when we were alone in the house, i said it would be ok if we looks through her laundry and sock drawers. he would sniff all her worn socks and panties and then we'd sit on her bed and jerk off.

one time we got super baked first and he convinced me to put on a pair of her socks and rub my feet around on his dick for a few minutes.

Awesome. She has great feet for fucking!

Wifes feet

I want to see all of them!

AN and JB

AN

O.A. If possible

(an is on the right)

JE

oa

oa is on the far left btw

The two on the left look like they have nice big feet. I'd like to smack my dick on their huge soles.

SD

kek I knew it was her. I went to school with all of the girls in that pic

thats awesome. its uncortunate what happened to hte whole sam story. shes cute. and we'll never know who the op is and who the autistic fuck was who thought it was so cool that she got messaged and now we dont get new sam feet pics.

well never be sure of who was samefagging. and the worst part is now fb feet threads have slowed way down cause everyone is afraid to post girls they know.

anyways if youre friends with them all it would be awesome if you could check her fb page and see if there are any unseen feet pics. thanks

lol no way, cuse alumn? nice. how does sam feel about the whole feet thing?

gf

don't know her that well so I don't know
have been looking but she doesn't really post on fb/ig much any more. I had never even seen most of her pics

my slut

still here?

First feet thread today workout the fucking nice feet meme

nice meme dude

moar?

she had a tumblr called hauntedsaliva, since been deactivated