Has anyone ever taken shrooms and diphenhydramine (Benadryl)?

Has anyone ever taken shrooms and diphenhydramine (Benadryl)?

I tripped for the first real time on dph just 5 days ago, 350-400/500 dxm/DPH,and for some reason just thought it would be cool with shrooms.
Mostly just saw a lot of things like pic related start appearing out of nowhere and moving in a fashion very similar to cazadores. Some wispy things would also move about and then randomly start drifting towards me. There were some other minor visual effects as well as hallucinating objects in my hands that felt 100% real until I tightened my grip, then they'd shrink into nothing.

I'd also like to hear about good combos involving DPH if y'all got any.

Fuck man I saw crane flies on DPH too. This was back in highschool, I took around 300 - 400mg gel caps at night in my bedroom. Scared the shit out of me because I knew I was tripping but I couldn't tell what was real. I also saw a giant ant (about the size of a labrador) sniffing my work desk, then it looked at me and barked like a dog. Then I heard a baby crying outside my bedroom window, which continued until it sounded not human. I woke up the next morning and saw the dead crane fly which really fucked with my perception of reality.

my name jeff

Also the two most memorable moments of the trip if anyone is interested:
>be me 6 or 7 hours in
>in a friends house while he has 5 people over
>see PlayStation controller, decide to put on something better than shitty rap
>cough - haunter of the dark (took me like 10 minutes to actually get the song on)
>everybody loves it
>song ends, I still have the controller on my lap
>pick up controller, but I squeeze it a bit too hard and it starts shrinking
>oh shit
>let go but it keeps shrinking until it's nothing
>Hey user why don't you put on another song?
>I can't cause I made the god damn controller disappear several other things did pretty much the same thing and it was frustrating in a funny way each time

Second moment:
>seeing all the bugs n stuff on the ground in front of me
> get the idea that they're building something
>Guys I think the spiders are building a military base
> everyone loses it

Sorry for shitty green text, doing this from mobile
I haven't seen anything crazy yet, other than what I mentioned but Jesus it's all pretty tame compared to a barking and the size of a bloody Labrador

Another time I took DPH + DXM about a month after this. Greentexting this one for readability.
>best friend throwing kickback at his place because his parents left him alone for 3 weeks
>invites 20+ people, all bring their own weed and booze
>partake until I'm zonked out of my mind
>Stranger offers me some robitussin gel caps, 15 for 10 bucks
>agree and pop them down with some DPH gel caps I had left over, about 5
>sitting in a swivel computer chair, I get super nauseous
>try to stand up to go to the BR to puke
>body load is crushing, feel like a pile of moving cinder blocks
>mouth so dry I can't talk
>get to the bathroom and start puking my brains out
>feel like I'm going to die
>start telling myself "this is it, this is how it ends, over a stupid choice to accidentally OD"
>Puke one last time and feel like a million bucks
>people have gotten concerned
>stick a thumbs up out the bathroom door
>everyone cheers
(1/2)

DXM+DPH is my high of choice. Easy to get, crazy as fuck. As much as I like LSD and shrooms, the alien experience of that combo is what I always look for in a trip. Probably the craziest effect is telekinesis, I can actually move stuff with my mind and find that, yes, it really has changed position. I started with my cellphone, then my laptop, now I can move just about any physical object near me. It's not an ability I gained during my first trips, I had to deal with my understanding of reality at first and realize that this shit is "fake", illusory, a dream within a dream. Hallucinations are pretty cool as well, last time a bear riding a go kart on my bed caught my attention, and during my chess(.)com addiction, during a trip I started playing chess with Sup Forums's catalog page.

did you talk to the shadow people op? every fucking time i take this shit i start having full on conversations with people who arent there. it's funny cause I'm often completely incapable of speaking to people who ARE there

(2/2)
>make my way back to the living room couch
>2 people sitting beside me talking
>staring at the TV, some trippy ass show is on with colorful palm trees and moving ocean's of color
>guy sitting next to me goes "dude you okay? You keep staring at nothing"
>try to reply "yeah man, it's just that this show is crazy"
>comes out slurred/all types of fucked up, but still understandable
>he says "dude the tv isn't even on. Are you alright?"
>I_was_not_alright.mp4
>decide to lean back and let the trip take me
>pass out instead

By the way, I don't do this combo as much nowadays since last couple times I've gotten awful muscle spasms, most likely from the Benadryl. My whole body retorts violently for a second, chest aches and I thought it'd be lame as fuck to let my vessel die like this.

Didn't see any people, like I said it was real tame compared to what I've heard. Although there were several times where my friend had to stop me and say what are you talking about, like when I started a conversation about the water fountain in his hallway. He lives in pretty much a 7x5 metre apartment. There isn't even a hallway, let alone a water fountain on his place.

Last one, this is the one that made me quit disassociatives altogether
>at same friend's house
>2 other friends ask me what DPH is like, they want to try it
>figure fuck it, I've never done it with others
>they take around 250mg each
>I took ~600, kinda hard to remember now
>kicks in about 45 min later, start seeing lsd like patterns on the wall
>try to talk to them, they can't understand me because it's all gibberish
>start having a conversation with nobody
>get pretty tired, decide to play with the cat
>play with cat until I pass out
>wake up on friend's living room floor
>one friend left, the other is passed out on the couch
>don't know what time it is but it's dark
>figure I should head home
>walk towards the front door
>about to grab the handle when I hear someone walking up the front porch steps
>ofuck it's my friends mom
>she wiggles the doorknob, but it's locked
>she starts calling my friend's name telling him to open the door, she sounds pissed
>start to back away from the front door
>"ANONSFRIEND, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR"
>She starts banging on the front door hard as fuck
>scared shitless because I'm not supposed to be there at all and my friend is nowhere to be seen
>banging stops
>she starts walking down the steps
>realize she's headed towards the back door which has no lock
>freak out and use this time to dip
(1/2)

I'm waiting patiently

Go on

>quietly open the front door, and look around outside
>coast is clear, shut the door behind me and make a run for it
>my house isn't too far away, maybe 10 or 12 blocks
>get 4 blocks away, stop at an intersection
>start feeling bad that I left my friends there to deal with the fallout
>as soon as I think this I see my best friend running towards me
>he goes "dude oh my god, I'm sorry about my mom yo. Let me walk you home I know you're fucked up, you shouldn't be alone."
>I say "wait, is everything alright? Are you in trouble?"
>he says he worked things out with his mom, everything is good, he just needs to make sure I get home safe
>agree to let him take me home
>apologize for just running out like that
>"don't worry bro, you're my best friend it's okay, it was totally understandable."
>feel a lot better
>he walks another 7 blocks or so with me, I get into my neighborhood
>tell him I got it from here, and I'll text him in the morning
>we hug and part ways
>get home and pass out in bed
>wake up the next morning and text friend thanking him for walking me home while I was fucked up and for taking care of the shitstorm I left behind
>he texts back
>"lol what are you talking about. I left the house for school at 5 and you were passed out with (other friend) on the floor. When I got back both of you were gone. You okay?"
>mfw
>realize this drug is not to be fucked with and retire

are you a bearded giant?trick question all jeffs are

That's messed up, thanks for sharing though! Greatly appreciated.

YEAH that would make me stop that shit too. I've had a lot of friends do a mix of dissociative drugs and it was always just a trip for myself to watch them act a fool. I do enjoy special k though.

good story user.

Good for you, you sound like a lunatic.

only ever had one nice dph trip... had a bit of a tollerance after some 900mg trips. took like 300-400mg, i forget exactly, this was 8+ years ago.

i was laying in bed, and the tv had static on it, but it was really off. didnt know that at the time. i thought that was kinda weird, and as i was looking at it, real basic looking cartoons started playing on top of the static, with the static eventually fading away.

i will say, dph isnt all that fun compared to psychedelics. and i definitely abused it (like, every weekend, sometimes every other weekend for about 2 or 3 months). left me feeling way off for a long while.

So I really don't want to experience what y'all have. Shrooms fucked me up, walked past my old elementary school while peaking, walking down the street moaning with peaking joy and I looked at it and had every fucking memory I've ever had there all at once and threw up.

See that's why I want to see if it would be somehow better with mushrooms. What I'd expect from it (though I'm pretty inexperienced in both tbh) is all the hallucinations of DPH with the breathing and running of everything on shrooms. That'd be the optimal outcome anyway.

It was fucked up, realizing that none of that scenario happened at all. His mom never came home. He never walked me home. We never hugged, despite me PHYSICALLY FEELING THE SENSATION. DPH/DXM are serious deleriants and deserve as much respect as any other.

and before people ask about other psychedelics...

>morning glory seeds have LSA in them
>you can buy san pedro (t. bridgesii is better if you can find it) which contains mescaline. this can be eaten raw, boiled into a syrup, or extracted with lye, hcl, and a non polar solvant like xylene
>you can get DMT from acacia confusia
>research chemicals are easy to get too.

Pretty much confirms to me that a sitter is a necessity. That's hard to really imagine honestly.

yeah, if i had to guess though, with larger doses they probably wont synergize well. the dph will leave you really confused, and mixed with the headspace of a psychedelic... well... i assume it would lead to a bad time. especially if you are inexperienced

I took DPH because I heard it's a nightmare trip and a half, Silent Hill in a pill. And I'm a thrill seeker. It was right up my alley. With everything that happened, I still glad I had the experience. And now I'm done.

I just want to see real hallucinations, and I suppose I actually kind of want to have a bad trip at least once on it honestly. The curiosity started in high school when I started wondering what it was like to be schizophrenic, or just generally crazy.

Since this is a drug thread, i've only used a pill i bought from some guy at a concert in my city, what drug can i safely use at home? Looking for some visual tripping

Well the one time I properly tried DXM it was beyond amazing to just close my
Eyes in a dark room with headphones on. Only other thing I tried was shrooms and that was really cool, just gotta find the dose after the threshold for visuals and before the threshold for things like intense confusion and thought loops and stuff. Don't do it if you're at all tired, I'm fairly certain in my experience that just makes me zone out for hours at a time, and before you know it you're confused AF and coming down.

>safely use at home
in what way? around people? most drugs are safest to use at home since its a good setting

> i've only used a pill i bought from some guy at a concert in my city

dont do that. also buy a test kit

fuck dph. i took a gram and lost my mind.nothing fucks me up as much as that shit fuck deliriants

"Bad" trips are the most therapeutic ones in my opinion. But its setting and mind that make the best trips, well, "the best". You're just able to learn a lot from the 'bad' ones and are able to see how much of an asshole you are.

I'd say start with mushrooms, they're the best imo, because you don't have to do anything to them, they already contain DMT but with an added molecule (I think hydrogen chloride or something) in them that allows humans to metabolize it when consumed. Just pick and eat sorta thing, which makes it perfect for humans. If its good enough for your ancestors than its good enough for you.

Where do you guys get shrooms?

Your fucking mom, fucking square

Alone. Whats a test kit?

Grow them.

Psilocybe Cubensis is the most common to be grown as they are a subtropic species. You CAN hunt for magic mushrooms but keep in mind some mushrooms you can only eat once. So if you aren't well versed in mycology then try growing them. Its fun and you know where your drugs come from.

A test kit usually a vile, a liquid solution and a "cheat sheet". Take a sample of the substance you want tested (a very small small ammount will do) add to vile, drop solution in, cap it, shake it, see what color the solution turns, check cheat sheet to see if you got screwed or not. Helps prevents ODs and bad trips.

Make sure your drugs are the drugs you think they are. For example, you're about to take 3 tabs of acid and want to make sure it's actually lsd and not 25I-NBOMe, which has a good chance at killing you if taking that many tabs, compared to lsd where an overdose has literally never happened

Any plants i can extract some substances? Or any medicine that can be bought at drug stores to make me hallucinate?

Y-yes? this whole thread is about just that. OTC shit that makes ya trip. It isn't fun from what I heard, take for example the green texts stories that were just told here.

DXM is Dextromethorphan, the main ingredient in cough syrup. Always check the active ingredients to make sure DXM HBr is the only active ingredient or you could very easily wind up dead.

>Or any medicine that can be bought at drug stores to make me hallucinate?
Cough syrup with dextrometorphan hbr as only active ingredient. It's my favorite drug and I've done many. Do some research on it first, google dxm plateaus.

Its not OTC, but ketamine is awesome if you can get it. Had some of the trippiest moments in my life on k. Its like a trippy interdimensional travel through a time loop and then you are back and it's only been like 40 minutes.

see

Yeah K is pretty sweet...I've had it an XTC tab before, it was the best time that I've had rolling on a tab before.

Heard its being used to treat severe depression. Like taken intravenously. whoa

Bump