Do you rate him?

Do you rate him?

Yes. Just below shit

10/10

I rate him as slightly above Bravo. But still shit.

I don't get why "rating" someone automatically means that you rate them highly

What if in do "rate" a player but I rate that they're complete shit?

Can one of you soccer poorfags explain this?

Has there ever been a time when Barcelona didn't have a mediocre goalkeeper? First Valdes, then Bravo and now ter Stegen.
They should get an outstanding goalkeeper and win the next 3 or 4 CLs.

He's the next Neuer

He's ok. Barca need better though

UK saying

>Bravo was bad in Barcelona

Nice meme, Hans.

he's shit

Valdes was above average but he started getting an ego

10/10

he's ok, overall I think he's a positive, even with his fuck ups

>bad
Try improving your reading skills, Franco.

he's pretty bad, there are like 5 better keepers in SerieA alone. I will never understand why teams that are rich as fuck wont invest in a decend keeper. Barça, City, even Real

He had spaghetti hands and was equal to ter stegen in many regards. But ter stegen is younger and has potential to improve while bravo has peaked. Look how he got exposed badly in City.

>Bravo mediocre in Barca

hmmm

Don't need a good keeper if the rest of the team can win games handily.

these keepers can't pass like him, which is necessary for barcelonas playstyle even though it leads to the occasional fuckup. only plebs think shot stopping is everything for a goalkeeper. most goalkeepers don't excel at both.

Bad is Romero. Bravo is mediocre, average, a diamond dozen

Valdés is better

dime a dozen

>le oops my bad goalkeeper

>le occasional mistake that turns into an own goal man

Valdes wasn't even that shit, he won la liga's zamora trophy 5 times, and had some of the lowest goals conceded per game in a season, pretty good when casillas only had 1 trophy.

You have to remember Valdes had Puyol in front of him and Barca always had 60%+ possession

>I now remember my gf in high school that was totally infatuated with Puyol for some reason and wanted me to grow my hair like his, I didn't

10/10 shit.

Romero is better than bravo though.

Also this. Valdez had puyol in front of him. Which was pretty much as close as having Nesta infront of you.

Are you Argentinian? Because only someone from thsi country could be that delusional

I'm not. Bravo is absolute shit. I don't even know how this guy is playing professional ball.

i think barcelona really tries to shake all the fuck ups out off him as soon as possible, so they get a good keeper.

little do they know his supply of fuck ups is never ending

Bravo just had a bad season, he's definitely better than Romero and Ter Stegen .

It's not even a UK saying. Rappers use the shit here in the colonies all the time.

There are no good enough for Barça goal keepers on the market rn.

you haven't seen romero this season?

How did you guys rate Tim Howard in his Everton days? As an ignant fat American, I want to know

solid desu

decent
good for Everton, not quite good enough for a better (CL regoular) team

>7 goals conceded the last 2 away cl games
NO