How would the woman on backpage selling themselves treat a 18yo virgin...

How would the woman on backpage selling themselves treat a 18yo virgin? I feel they might turn me down bc I'm too young or have no experience.

As long as you have money

>18
Ok
>virgin
They will show you what's up. Some hookers get a kick out of virgins, just don't get too attached.

1) don't mention it in the communication
2) don't mention sex at all if you can
3) don't let them in your home, whores can be burglars too

Who cares? They're whores, she gets paid you get laid my dude everything else is filler. Don't be a sperg and mention you're a virgin though, there's no point.

this Sup Forumsro has it right. Just be mindful

kudos

good lord. this is the most beta thing ive seen today. put an ad on craigslist and youll find 100 cougars whod have way more fun with you.

>implying male virgins have any sexual value to women
Maybe a few desperate old women but other than them literally who?

>this is the most beta thing ive seen today.
>youll find 100 cougars
>whod

kys

>kys

Why would they turn down easy money

samefagging?

nope

the thread is prob fake but on the off chance it isn't let the virgin lose his shit. Some men hold onto it cuz they don't wanna pay and that is just stupid. Its not wine, it doesn't get better if you age it

I think you just should put your dick in a wallet! SKIDADDLE SKADDUDLE YOUR DICK IS NOW A NOODLE! :D

It's more of a pride thing to a lot of people, myself included. Would rather die a 30+ y/o virgo than give up and just pay for it. Probably missed my chance though, clocks ticking pretty fast now.

>don't mention you're a virgin
because most virgins have a normalized staying power of more than 23 seconds.

Ok I'm gonna take this advice and hopefully build up some courage to hit up one of these chicks. Wish me luck

How is being 18 and a virgin something to feel shameful for?

Pride is a pretty stupid reason. Its not like you get an award when you die for doing a virgin run. dying a virgin robs you of being able to try something that is pretty much hard coded into you. I'm not saying to drop all your money of hookers and drugs but i'm sure there was more then one point in your life where you had 150-200$ that you didn't need right away to survive. I have fucked my fair sure of hookers even when i had a GF. Is it right? Is it wrong? idk user im not your real dad but it's worth it just to try

beta detected

w.e helps you sleep at night user. i won't judge

I can't explain it, it doesn't make sense. I just don't want to pay for it. To me it feels like I've accepted defeat and I'm taking the easy way out. Not to mention that with hookers you don't ever know what kind of diseases they really have. I ask myself "Am I desperate enough to pay a woman for sex and run the risk of getting some serious diseases?" and the answer is always no. I'm getting older though now so it isn't as big of a monkey on my back as it was when I was in my early 20's.

Hey, if you have already put it behind you then good on you user. again i'm not telling you have to live your life. I will say tho idk where you are but as far as getting a serious disease or something your not at that much of a risk if your not stupid

>It's more of a pride
This.
Why the fuck would i pay money to stick my dick in some slut just to be her replacement for her glow in the dark fingerblaster tron. By not giving into some slut because "i'm horny" you have more control over her and your basic desires.
It's your dick not her dildo.

Your missing the point here. Its not about it being your dick not her dildo its about it being her real pussy not your hand

as someone whose been married the last 114 years, the hand is better after you get your fill.

14*

>after

not before

I'm not missing anything. You pay for sex because you can't control yourself, You pick up the first girl putting out. There is nothing to be proud about. They're using you as a sex toy. Do you also stick it in a man because it's a hole.

>>after
>
>not before

true enough, when i first got at it it was all i could think about and ended up fucking my current wife 5-8 times a day for the first few years, but in the end, it really isn't as good as your hand since you know exactly what and how to make yourself feel good, plus you never have to worry about whats going through your head when jacking off.

I'm 21 and lost my virginity to my recently found gf a month ago.
She wasn't a virgin, but she asked me several times if it's really my first time.

Always had good relations with women, alwayd had female friends as well, who confirmed I'm not a creep, and strongly doubted me being a virgin when I said it.

Am I a beta, a normie, or...?

Help me out, Sup Forumsros.

i'm not gonna lie to you user that was some pretty stupid sounding shit but I'm not gonna fight you in this thread. Your are clearly missing what i am saying and i must be missing some of your logic as well. Good on you for "controlling" yourself for so long

your not wrong user. Been with my GF for 5 years but i still jerk it

He's right tho.

You're literally asking if a hooker will make fun of you, and indirectly confessed that you consider your chances to find a girl to have normal sex are practically zero.

I correct:
He's wrong. You're not beta, betas still get laid.
You're an omega.

>does it matter?
half the Sup Forumsros on here that call people beta are just closet betas themselves
a normie? please everybody is a fucking normie its 2017 "make Sup Forums great again"
>it was never great

your an user or a Sup Forumsro w.e you like being called but above all your a fag like the rest of us

yeah got me user, you got me red handed

Keep it to yourself and be professional. Business is business and people will sell to a customer whether they've used the product before or not. They won't turn you away at a coffee shop just because you've never brewed one at home.

Check Supply