Why do Muslims consider their faith more important than their country, family, nationality, liberty...

Why do Muslims consider their faith more important than their country, family, nationality, liberty, ethnicity and even their life?

ideology

In many cases it's all they have left, nearly 3 decades of uninterrupted warfare will do that to you.

But it's true for those who migrated elsewhere

litteral interpretation of their holybook, in other words, brainwash

Why the strawman?

Same thing, these things can take generations to die off.

>country
Because Islam explicitly tells them that their "country" should be an Islamic Caliphate ruled by a Caliph (which according to Sunnis should be elected through Shura Council and should be a member of Quraysh, and according to Shiites should be a descendant of the Prophet himself).
>family
Family is actually one of the few things on which importance is placed, regardless of religion:

,, And if your parents strive with you to make you join in worship of Me anyone alongside Me, when you know that I have no partner – for He has no partner, exalted be He far above that – then do not obey them in what they want you to associate with Me. “but behave with them in the world kindly” and obey them in that which has nothing to do with the relationship between you and your Lord, and does not involve sin. ''

>nationality

See the explanation of country.

>liberty

They're promised complete freedom in the hereafter.

>ethnicity

Race is not important in Islam.

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

>life

They're promised complete freedom in the hereafter.

But they weren't fleeing war. They sought work and opportunities.

>All Muslims do this
Many may but it's a dumb generalisation to say they put faith above all. I've meet many who don't care about their religion at all and my coworker who's Muslim just respects tenants like not eating haram, drinking alcohol and participating in Ramadan.

But the mentalities they hold were a reaction to warfare, all it takes is for a generation of parents to impart the evangelism onto their children for it to perpetuate.

Why the leaf?

>I've meet many who don't care about their religion
Then they aren't Muslims.

There was no fucking warfare, what are you talking about ffs???

That's a lie. I have tons of Muslim friends who are Moderate Muslims and who'd disagree with every word you just wrote.
All of them drink alcohol and smoke pot lol. The only Muslim thing the do is not eating pork. Some of them do Ramadan whatever that means.

Not Muslims then are they

>Then they aren't Muslims.

They're still Muslims. There vast majority of Christians in your country (and every country in the World) then aren't Christians (if we'd start judging them by some bullshit strict standards)

What the fuck do you think has been happening in Syria and Iraq for the past 17 years? I'm saying that people have either had secular worries and priorities stripped away to the point where religion is the only thing they can rely on. Or their parents went through that and, after leaving their homeland, still impart their evangelical values to their children because it's been baked into them.

>then aren't Christians
That's true. I never said otherwise.

>muslim migration only comes from syria and iraq and is only a recent thing.

I should know better than to try and debate with a Yank.

because they literally got nothing else to be proud of

this

>doesn't know what a strawman is

LEAFS

they aren't people, mate

because according to the quaran, that's what you're supposed to do

Some of the countries there like Iran or Egypt have a rich history and culture, i dont get how they throw all that aside for some desert cult instead of promoting nationalism

Brainwash.