Oh boy

oh boy

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU
reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uh oh somebody's about to get cucked.

Poor guy.

>about to

who is that and why should i care?
is Sup Forums leaking again?

He's just some fat guy who talks about games and shit on Youtube. His name is Boogie. He's known for his Francis rage videos.

Who knows maybe they really are friends.

BBC strikes again! Lol

He is a dirty libcuck my friend. Take notice of his body type and inability to think for himself. This man is famous for virtue signaling so hard that he’d do it even if it killed him if the result was more fame.
As you can see... it’s having negative effects on his personal life.

Go read about what’s been going on with him the past few days. His wife already moved out lol.

ah one of those, alright. nothing interesting.

i'm not your friend, buddy.

I’m not your buddy FAGGOT

When was this

I actually kind of feel for this guy. I was married for ten years. I worked a lot of overtime to make sure the bills were paid and we had a nice nest egg. Paid the entirety of my wife's college education. Built a damned nice life.

Unfortunately she was fucking around while I was working my ass off. Repeatedly cheated on me. When I caught her the first time I forgave her. The second time I ended up with a revolver in my mouth drunk as shit. When she went to move out something snapped. I went into autopilot. I petitioned her for divorce. It took me more than a year to actually feel any emotion.

Kind of been crawling out of that hole for awhile now. So I have a lot of sympathy for this poor bastard. I hope he has the same break I do. It sucked but I am better off for it.

well, when you weigh like 600 pounds it becomes a bit of a relationship issue.

Poor Boogie, he's a sweet guy, I hope things work out for him.

I feel for you user. How did you find the courage to not shoot yourself that time with a revolver? Didn't she feel bad for it all?

should've streamed or youtubed less and care for his marriage

That nig is clearly a faggot.

the nigger is gay tho

They never do. If they cheat, they have already rationalized it in their head.

There is NO FUCKING REASON for a man to get married this millennia!!!!

Women are vapid banshees who are only there to ruin your life and steal 85% of your stuff, your home, your car.AND THEN you get to pay alimony until she finds another sucker to marry. And you better believe she wont find one for a long as time to drain your savings down to nothing

It was actually my dog. He's a rescue with a bite record. Unless my family took him he'd of been immediately euthanized by the county. So I planned on doing it after I found someone who would take care of him. By the time I did I didn't want to die anymore.

What's your dog's name? Which tricks can he do? How long is his tail?

is this a YLYL thread? cuz i lost very hard just now.

>Openly broadcasts how pathetic he is.
Self-awareness is hard to come by, huh?

Fake news.

Stop falling for this post that dude is gay and he has a boyfriend

Or just be gay

Not all

Even fags have rights now in marriage for some fucking reason. Same shit

Yes, ALL

Boogie's room is enough to make me lose. The fucking pokemon shit, LOOOOOOL

I would blame her for trying to find someone who could actually get a boner

If loli is illegal in cad, why is this legal? cam-x.com

virgin detected

This shit is ancient, I saw it months and months ago

Zatarra
8 year old chihuahua/mutt
Sit, stay, fetch. I trained him so that he'll wait with a treat on his head until given permission to take it.
I guess about 10 inches?

Hey, that's hurtful.

Wish I was such a man of the world like you.

No, no they are not.

Even if they havent done anything yet. The moment that relationship ends she'll be on taht dudes dick.

Women keep "guy friends" around so that they have a back up.

Normally a man and a woman get married

In this case a manchild and a woman have gotten married.

The "man" should have learned to be a man and the woman should have known better.

That's kinda beautiful, man. My tennis ball chasing mutt has gotten me through a lot of dark times. I'm glad you got out of that mindset, that little fucker will always love you.

But that black guy is gay.

source

This right here is what happens when you don't listen to Sup Forums's advice.
No offense to you my man and I'm sorry that happened to you. But in the (slightly) older days, people used to post stories here all the time about whether or not they should take back a cheating partner.
And Sup Forums or whatever board would almost unanimously say "no fucking way" and then op would only listen to the 2 or 3 shitposters saying something else.

>There is NO FUCKING REASON for a man to get married this millennia!!!!
QFT

as you should

but no, keep thinking women will provide anything to your life

Yeah. It's kind of amazing how that works out. He's a little butthole sometimes and sheds like a demon but I wouldn't trade him for the world.

The night I almost got the courage to off myself I was sitting on the floor in the kitchen with an empty bottle of crown. He just saddles up and crawls under my legs and lies down. I'm fairly sure that one little act saved my life.

people are saying "poor boogie" but i mean the guy weighs 600 lbs and doesnt try to lose weight, only "claims" that he does. dieting is fine, but he doesnt fucking exercise and instead bitches about his back whenever he does attempt to try. ya he weight through this surgery but its not enough.

Basically it comes down to this. his wife wants kids. i GURANTEE YOU that is what the conversations in his bedroom are about. he cant provider her with kids because his dick is probally shrunken into his fat by now. maybe the surgery exposed it by 1 or 2 inches, but thats clearly not enough for intercourse. you need a healthy sex life if you expect ANY woman to not cuck you or cheat on you.

im sure his wife loves him very much, more than anything infact. but sexual desires is something very different and strong. easy enough to cheat and just not say a damn word about it. so yes, he is getting cucked 100%. he is probably even making plans to make it official just so her sexual desires are met. and can you blame him? it would be selfish honestly if she can never have sex because he is physically unable to have intercourse. the stress is coming from a lack of sex, he needs to make the decision ASAP before they actually do seprate. having her cuck him will honestly save his marriage.

This man knows what he is talking about

QUADS OF MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH

i am supposed to give a fuck ?

The person posting images from No Man's Sky should never be listened to.

I swear, they can read minds. Smell emotions maybe lol?

Mine can always tell if I'm angry or upset without me even saying or doing anything. When I'm really upset he always nuzzles up to me.

I'm gonna pet him and tell him he's a good boy.

This.

The evil mind cannot stand to see itself as evil. So, either it avoids looking in the mirror, or it contorts the image. When the evil one looks in the mirror, a saint looks back.

You sound like a rape victim complaining that she should be allowed to dress like a whole, get drunk, and then flirt heavily with a guy who then rapes her when she tries to pull the plug before going all the way.
If you make a victim of yourself you will be victimised. If you get victimised by women it's because you're a little bitch.
You're a sad lonely little bitch who can't deal with the fact that women have zero respect for little bitch bois, just as dudes have no respect for drunk, whoreish sluts.

OC of my fucking amazing, intelligent, balanced, beautiful wife. 10 years in, better than ever relationship, serves my every wish, and gets treated with respect and love.

Move on user, life's to short to dwell on the shit.

Good luck to you man.

youtu.be/l9cQDFvaTqU

Gets good about 30 minutes in. TLDR his wife is leaving him.

How does one dress like a whole?

The first time she cheated I kicked her out and didn't talk to her for a week. Her grandmother, dying of liver cancer, reached out to me. Asked me to take her back. I caved. Relationships have momentum. When you are with somebody for a long time it becomes difficult to get off that train. She was my high school sweetheart, Our social lives were completely entwined and our finances as well.

It was just easier to pretend it wasn't going to keep happening.

damn his wife looks like she'd be nice and curvy and she's not too bad looking in the face, I'd hit ...

why the fuck was she with him in the first place, guess she wound out all that youtube money isn't worth it, shit she'll still get half anyway in the divorce

“Don’t leave me dad. You’re my best friend.”

Well I can tell you you can't do it half heartedly. That's for sure.

How's does one have the time to point out typos? Nothing else going on in your lonely little life?

You know the nigger is gay? Boogie is even friends with the niggers bf.

Do you have kids with her?Did you end up getting butt fucked in divorce court user?

>Women keep "guy friends" around so that they have a back up.

That's bullshit. In 99% of all cases, they hook up with "new" guys. Abandon the hope of getting out of that friendzone, son.

Thanks.

Good call. I'm taking my guy out for a run around the dog park after I finish making dinner.

Literally whom'std?

I can't believe this morbidly obese faggot thinks anyone cares about him or his sham marriage. hopefully his wife will get fucked by niggers after they split.

No kids. We never wanted them. The finances got fucked but I avoided alimony thanks to having paid for her education entirely. She refuses to use her degree but the judge agreed that it gave her the opportunity to earn a reasonable quality of life.

Legit? Or are you just making this shit up?

traps are gay

This. I feel sorry for the guy because he has had a hard life but he's a manchild. Go look his video where he plays Cuphead. Hehates the game because it's too hard and he keeps repeating like a child "This is too hard and it makes me feel bad. I don't want to feel bad". That's how children react. He can't face challenges and that's why he can't lose weight.

no they aren't, traps=hot

Hypergamy strikes again.

Bed a really nice guy who reviews video games. He makes his living by being incredibly likable while pretending to be more mad about stuff than he actually is. It kind of stings to see him get cheated on, regardless of the races involved. This whole "cuck" thing has got to end though. That black dude is GAY as fuck.

Blacked again? I swear these niggers are really trying to take our woman. look at this smiling nigger he probably has his finger in her butt hole in the pic

he is actually really level headed and neutral, and always tries to think for himself.

anyone that uses political sides as argument alone for why a person is "a bad person" shouldnt be criticising others for not thinking for themselves.

becouse you just proved that you yourself think within groups.

>finances got fucked up
>a sensible judge
You got fucking lucky user, some judges probably would have ruled in her favour even with the degree, and the fact that you don't have to pay child support is the cherry on top, how old are you out of curiosity?

He's gay.

Cuck detected

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/

This is 4 months ago, and he also responded to it.

the black dude is gay

I fell into that trap too with a woman. The main reason I kept looking the other way and rationalizing was we had two little kids together and I always wanted them to have a family that was together. Also, most of all, feared losing them. The stupid shit we put up with for other reasons. She finally left a year ago and I have the kids for not but no custody agreement so no guarantees I still can't lose them. The point is, for anyone reading, don't let it get to this point. It just gets more complicated and dangerous to leave. Never let them get you into that position.

its for when you want to get raped pal

well he's a trump-supporter who's been blacked and cucked twice.

his wife's cheating and living in a hotel.

That's what a fucking liberal would say. I bet you don't even care that he's Jewish. Disgusting

I don't think Boogie voted for Trump. I don't think he even voted. He's not what you would call political

The black guy i that picture is 100% gay. Boogie29 is even close friend's with the black guy's boyfriend. Stop this propaganda.

When I was in California I met a gay couple. They spitroasted a girl at my hostel that same night. It was a very surreal night

The good old “but he’s gay” line.

At about an hour and one minute in his wife texts him. Hilarity ensues.

This is the said part about mental health. Most people will, at some point, not want to die anymore if given the appropriate time and place to deal with their issues. I'm glad your dog kept you from making the decision that would have changed your life. Ended it.

Not saying people shouldn't be allowed to, or shouldn't, commit suicide. It should be a basic human right to be able to choose a dignified assisted death. Nobody asks to be here and nobody should be forced to stay.

Just saying, when it's an emotional reaction, especially combined with substances, it's usually not the decision that person would have made otherwise.

lmao no. Ur just a retard who doesn't understand how friends work

kek

LMAO STFU

this may have happened to you but i would caution you against thinking this is a universal attitude women share. maybe when they're 15 and everybody is a dumb bowl of brain soup, but this is a very narrow and naive view of the world.