So what's the easy way to get some bitcoins Sup Forumsros ? Any ideas or tips on how you made your fortunes?

So what's the easy way to get some bitcoins Sup Forumsros ? Any ideas or tips on how you made your fortunes?

Other urls found in this thread:

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff26121&utm_content=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. Learn to suck penis.
2. Suck Penis.
3. ???
4. Cash in Bitcoins.

Fuck I never thought of that

/thread

move on

/thread

I'm fucking done

wich country user ?

Too late now. Only way to get some is buy them legitimately, or buy a ton of mining rigs and mine them, or steal them by hacking or property theft. Good luck.

wait a couple of weeks, there'll be another Mt. Gox robbery, or server crash, or wallet failure, and the price will drop to practically zero.

look, i know the idea of getting rich by doing nothing is really cool, but the people who got rich on bitcoin got out months ago. you do know what a pyramid scheme is, right?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF AND GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums

shitcoin belongs on biz faggot.

Russians and Chinese are pumping up the market and will rape and pillage. Bubble and crash.

Don't be a faggot.

>, or buy a ton of mining rigs and mine them,

someone on slashdot crunched the numbers on this. for an outlay of about ten thousand dollars, you can make about seventy dollars a month in bitcoin. yeah, it's not as lucrative as it seems.

that's aside from no places letting you buy shit with them.

> what about newegg? they take bitcoins!

check out their policy. they basically let you trade bitcoins for some game dlc. they won't let you buy the new iphone with them.

>Russians and Chinese

and americans, and british, and french, and

don't be a faggot. how do you post with some guy's cock in your mouth?

>Go to Coinbase (or similar)
>Set up account
>Buy Bitcoin (or fractions thereof)

Are you honestly this retarded?

To be fair, the fact there's this many normies out there who don't have a fucking clue about Bitcoin makes me confident there's still a hell of a rise yet to come despite the media attention. The masses will work it out eventually and blindly bump it to like $1m per BTC.

Yeah that's kinda what I meant by a ton. So if you can't buy them, or mine them, then you gotta steal them.

Most places don't let you pay for stuff in silver nuggets... but there's still a trade in silver.

Can still make money on BTC. The price should continue to increase, save for a few corrections.
You're just better off to invest in new cryptos though. Figure out your strategy. Drop a Franklin on them, an amount you can afford to lose and keep an eye on things. JSEcoin has recently launched and will start trading in the new year. Obsidian platform is another newbie. In fact JSE have an offer, if you open an account, confirm email and they will automatically start you off with a deposit of 0.12 JSEcoin.
No bullshit, no spam, you can just sit on it and forget about it. You certainly don't even have to purchase any. Follow the link it'll take you to their page, if you opt in you will be in at the start. Just keep an eye out for the trading date and watch what the price does.

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff26121&utm_content=

Litecoin, Monero, Ripple also worthwhile to consider IMO.

Thus. Exactly this. There is scope for BTC to continue going crazy. If you ever read articles about cryptos from normal media, take em with a grain of salt. They just don't get it. I would not be surprised if BTC hits seven figures.
Normies still know nothing about and are likely to pile on hoping to make a buck. There massive scope to make money on this or any other crypto.

>referral
nice try.

Nigga what

is JSEcoin going to take a rise like the rest at 1$ US per? I mean, if it gets to 10 dollars per, that's a big return.. how is it going to spread? How many people know about it? How does it gain value?

you see referrals here from time to time. I'd don't mind if anons do that, i often look in because im trying to learn as much about these currencies as possible. people can make their own decisions.

Oi, what´s a bitcoin (plz don´t beat me up, I have never been to Sup Forums before)

This is kek. And I hope also true.

Suck a dick shitbird

Its all a gamble. They all are. But as people start looking into them, they are all after the next big thing. There's no guarantee it'll do anything. Might be flat, might make immediate gains then die in a week. Might bubble under then rise over time.
IMO the thing to do is look out for the new ones and make modest investments in them. But in an industry where everyone is shilling, just make your own decisions. Part of the thing is its all so exciting, this is an amazing time to jump in before the hordes are even aware and governments make regulations to tax peoples gains. Just don't put a lot of money in, its not worth risking big sums.

Fuck coinbase.

it's a modest 100$, so it could either pay out or i'd lose 100$...

This will fail. Crypto currencies are primarily used for elicit shit, JavaScript defeats that purpose.

is there some kind of guide that explains what cryptocurrency really is?
I mean, it's like investing in pretend money with real money at this point.

eat cum off from older mens penuses
???
DIE OF AIDS

$2500 investment = about $100 / day in earnings.

NOTE: Your electricity bill will e higher than profits - so you have to find a way to get free electricity.

Cheap motel in the $50 USD range only works if you have more than one bitminer rig going (assuming you have 4 blades on the rig).

In short- if you can find free electricity AND have $2500 bucks for a miner- THEN you can make $100 bucks a day.

Generally the same as McDonalds- maybe more, except you have to convert that bitcoin into dollars......

or just cloud mine with no equipment involved

Wrong. It's just like making a smart investment. If they made a coin that has something new or inventive that makes sense and also you can tell there's going to be a market for said coin that's the one you'll want to choose. In the past year there's been like 1000 scamcoins.

That is what it has ALWAYS been aout- creating money from thin air- yes it can but I have only seen one or two people actually turn a profit.