Celeb thread-Harem Edition

Celeb thread-Harem Edition.

1. Post a group photo of your harem.

2. Tell me which one of your girls is in charge of all the rest and why.

Pic related, Sabrina is in charge because she seems like the most dominant one.

Obviously Tay is in charge here.

I like the premise of this thread but I don't have a picture that has all of my harem in it...

I'd say it's a toss up between Peyton and Sabrina, but Rowan is definitely the baby.

Tay is Karlie's little kitten tho. :3

Look at the way she holds on to mommy Karlie! :3

No worries, I have several more I can post in the hope that this thread picks up.

We obviously know who's in charge here.

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very b-b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a lucky m-man... P-Please don't h-hate m-me f-for having a w-woman you d-don't h-have...

oh man look at her, shes looking at herself

That's just height, look at this one. Tay has her arm over Karlie's shoulder, a signal to everyone that she's her butch.

Blake runs this.

NO! NO! TAY IS THE MOST DOMINANT TO ALL OTHER WOMAN BUT KARLIE, THOUGH SHE COULD BE IF SHE WANTED, SHE CHOSE KARLIE TO BE HER MOMMY! ;________________________;

I-I know l-lots o-of m-men w-w-want t-to h-have h-her, e-even f-f-for just a-a-a few m-minutes, b-b-but she h-has t-taken t-to m-me...

Is this the new celeb thread or not?

Dunno
Pey

sure, why not

Kloss need to be drenched in my cum

I-I can o-only a-a-apologize f-for taking h-her a-a-away f-f-f-from the alphas and h-hope they d-d-don't catch m-me by th-the e-ears and l-lay a-a gay l-lofting half w-w-whooping o-on m-my weakly b-body...

fuck this harem thread shit and slide those heels off for my cock.

Can someone post that alien looking chick that gets posted every thread? I dont know whether its residual horniness from fapping to other women and then seeing her or what, but last time she got posted i thought she was really fucking cute

saved

I want to punch Kloss right in her beautiful cunt

anya?

I-I know sh-she h-has t-tempted m-many m-men w-w-with h-her skimpy o-outfits and I-I w-w-want t-t-to apologize f-f-for that t-too... I-It's n-not m-my wish th-that sh-she should b-be flaunting l-like that... She should kn-know b-better than that...

Yeah, thats her

wut

She's grossly underrated

PEY WOULD BE IN CHARGE

I SEE THE ONE ON MY RGHT IN MY DREAMS SHE LOOKS LIKE MY RECENT EX OMG
Du är en ba

I need Dodger! I need her to dominate me.

I dont know why i want her so badly...is it the eys? The lips? Fuck

Naughtiest thoughts

I'd give anything to be her sub.

More dodger!...JOI from dodger would be heavenly

So sexy

N-New T-Thread s-s-sirs in case I-I slip a-and fall and break m-my beta neck b-before this thread ends...

God I would do ANYTHING she asked to get joi from her~

muh burrito kitty..or butt..s-s'whatever, guys. HA

I would too, it would be so fucking hot.
Even an user RPing Dodger would make me super horny..

You have a thing for aliens

I've done it in the past. Actually looking for one right now. Been horny for her for about an hour now.

Kendall n' Kloss are for p r e c u m r u b s :3

You've done it in the past? Damn sucks i missed out on that..

Sickfu best Batesfu

Any chance you would consider doing it again? Seriously sounds so sexy

Im NOT the one Rping as Dodger just to be clear. I've been on the sub end a few times. And looking to be again tonight.

Oh i see, my bad. Did you do it in these threads? I remember a dodger user from awhile ago but she never did stuff like that (at least in the threads I saw)

>Celeb thread
Translation: Cancer thread
>literally posting people nobody has a clue who the fuck they are
>thinking these are "celebs"

Hint: they aren't. A celebrity is someone who is a very famous person that nearly everyone knows, and who is of high distinction, notoriety, prestige and stature.
A "celebrity" is NOT someone who acts.
The little turd gurls you post here are just your infantile obsession which is unhealthy in and of itself, but these are in now way "celebrities" you out of touch moron

If you can't even figure this out, what the fuck are you doing here? Shouldn't you be reading a book or something and trying to get smarter, as opposed to spending hours on the asshole of the internet's worse board and literally making threads you hang out in all day that are pointless, about girls you obsess about but will never meet and know nothing about, save for their filtered media propaganda image.

How fucking dumb and lonely you must be.

No it was usually all on kik or discord.

Ah damn. Did that dodger user disappear on you? Or they just not around and Dodger has you horny as hell?

fuck off herman

>shouldn't you be reading a book or something and trying to get smarter
Says the guy posting on Sup Forums in a celeb thread. Nice run on with no question mark after a question.

Some webcam slut on yt isn't a celeb though.

Kinda both honestly

It was on discord and kik?

whats your disc?

fuck off herman you sick pedo

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>sabrinafag
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>carafag
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Post yours. I don't want trolls flooding me.

Woops that was actually a response to this. But also yes

Why do you have to post this right as I'm walking out the door?

I'm the other user horny for dodger.
Anon4267#6371

sdowning1111#8816

Ahh man, are you two gonna leave and leave me in a dodgerless thread?

I love you and will rub my p r e c u m for you :3

this these threads are cancer
they are started by pr teams from wannabe celebs
that's a fact
any user that believes otherwise is a newfag or a dumbass

Okey I added you

Any Charli XCX lads?

Anyone wanna help me jerk on kik/disc

Thanks user, I'll be back after I get some food.

:3

Met Charlotte and her friends at a club two years ago. She is actually disgusting, both inside and out, when you meet her up close and personal. She called me the next day to have lunch. My mates pushed me, I went, and was bored to death with her playing with her phone the whole time and being superficial as fuck. Also, without all that makeup and in the light of day, she is downright ugly. She followed up twice after, clearly wanted me to fuck her, the last time offering to take me out to dinner.

I declined. FYI, she is VERY hairy and in all the wrong places. Not feminine at all. Boobs are fake as fuck too. Personality is supercial and shallow. I would up banging her friend, whose name I won't say nor how long I saw her because it will be clear who I am.

How funny that some kid here finds her attractive.

I love Kendall

Daisy in that outfit! Hnnnnggg

I love cumming on Kendall