Watch napoli trash opponents like it's nothing playing intense, entertaining football

>watch napoli trash opponents like it's nothing playing intense, entertaining football
>still 8 points behind juve
it's so frustrating

>watching serie dead

lmao even wops dont watch it anymore, seen their stadium attendance numbers?

>In European football leagues, the most commonly used "tactic" by the big teams in a league is to just buy the smaller challenging team's best player

Nice sport you have here.

can't win shit when you don't defeat your direct rivals

napoli keep trashing relegation fodder but they get rekt by good clubs

it's literally the same in all sports and all continents

No, it isn't. Are you taking offense to me saying "European"? I'm sure it happens in South America or wherever else as well in your type of football.

in burgerland they just buy the whole team whats the difference

Same with Spurs and Chelsea

>trashing shit serie a teams

wow congratulations

Exactly what are you referencing? I can assure you that the best team in any American sports league has never just bought up their opponents team. It's a nice fanfiction, though.

I'm thankful for our retarded franchise sports leagues system for this reason. There may not be true parity, but it is generally more competitive in the long run. Each team kind of follows the business cyle boom/peak/bust/bottom repeat.

I guess you can argue that New York and Boston had a habit of dismantling plucky small-market teams for about 15 years. Every time somebody in Oakland hit a triple, Steinbrenner would be waiting at 3rd base with a contract.

>le play well when it doesnt matter team
same goes for Roma and Fiorentina btw

why even bother watching italian football?

Sure, the Yankees used to do that a fair amount, and the 49ers and Cowboys did a similar thing in the 90s pre-salary cap. But you can't do that in any American sport since the new millenium.

Meanwhile, in Europe
>Bayern buys Lewandowski, Gotze, and Hummels
>PSG just buys the league
>Juventus buys Pjanic and Higuain
>Chelsea looking to buy Sanchez
>Real and Barca buying up every decent player on any other Spanish team but Atletico

Napoli is a flashy sprinter, while Juventus a long distance runner.

no kidding lmao after mertens insigne and sarri all leave at the end of the year the league will be over by october

In MLB the richest teams do still buy their way to success, its just far less obvious. And in the NBA all the good players team up to win championships, which is a similar problem.

>what is the Warriors and Durant or early 2010s Heat

Kys, you stupid nigger.

PSG buys the league ? What was the last relevant player they bought from Ligue 1 ?

Ben Arfa was one of the players of the season at Nice

Having Psg's budget in Ligue 1 is really fucked up.

>that
>"buying" up an opponent's team

Are you autistic? That had literally nothing to do with money.

Yeah Ben Arfa who had one good season after a terrible career move to England from a team that used to be middle of the pack/near relegation.

>yeah mate just install gommunism to make it so that every team is terribly mediocre and mediocre to watch dudebro

Fuck off amerifats stop derailing and ruining this perfectly good thread

Well... They rarely buy players from the others teams because there's not enough good players in the league. Watch them go after Monaco players next year.

>In MLB the richest teams do still buy their way to success, its just far less obvious.

They're just far less successful. The Dodgers are the highest-paid team in all of pro sports (Even more than those European soccer teams owned by oil kings), and they've accomplished nothing. The Yankees haven't done shit since 2009 either.

Because it is the league with the most fun football. Better than the English hoofball league were memes like Benteke and Lukaku are good

But this isn't the case at all. In our sports leagues, teams still assemble star-studded squads, it just takes a lot more work.

Monaco has more money though. It will be the other way round if they manage to sell their entire team as everyone predicts

What a dumb, uninformed post.

There are plenty of good player in the league.
They could have bought Kante when he was at Caen, they could have bought Mahrez when he was at Le Havre in 2012 (they were following him be he choose to go there first in 2010).
They could splash the cash on Lyon to get some of their player too. We have plenty of good player

F L A T T R A C K B U L L I E S

it's so contrived and produced. every team eventually gets good and bad and there's nothing to fight for, just wait until the system manufactures a championship story for you.

beautiful stories like leicester can never happen because of the bullshit parity

It's a real shame that your leagues don't have playoffs. They would help mitigate the whole "richest team can buy the league" thing.

The Cubs went 108 years without a title. A lot of teams in other sports, like the Eagles, Lions, and Vikings, have never won a single one.

I don't think so. It's the still the richest teams who win the CL each year.

Shit teams get good players so it doesn't take more work.

Look at Man U who spend hundreds millions every year on the best quality dabbers of each league and they still struggle in Europa League drawing against Anderlecht and being 6th in league.

Or look at Inter, Malaga previously, Lazio previously , Hoffenheim, Man City, even teams from meme-leagues like Zenit can't dominate.

Who cares the thread isn't about amerimeme sports anyway.

Because Sarri is a meme who can't make substitutions and line-ups or rotate

There is already a thing like that, it's called the cup. But why would you want your entire season to just be a bunch of meaningless friendliess
And fuck.off americans no we aren't going to watch your shit sports and you're too dumb to even understand football, the simplest sport in the world

Jesus you are so fucking mad. Take a break from Sup Forums, Jan.

It's okay it's my job.

My entire lifegoal and source of money is to kill all americans. God i hate americans so much

Juve wins the correspective knock out competition almost every year too, it's just too strong.
Also the Juve buys the league meme is stupid, they only ever bought Pjanic and Higuain last year in recent times, the other 5 leagus were won without buying the competiton's players.

>My entire lifegoal and source of money is to kill all americans
Reported.

if the Portuguese league combined with the Spanish league, La Liga would be both the most competitive league and the league with the most elite teams in the world

Just a prank bro

No because Portuguese teams would get bankrupt within 2 years if they don't get guaranteed champions league football due to them being unable to not get ripped off by agents

Yeah but you'd never see Portuguese teams in the CL again

Tell that to the US government, friend.

Ok

>It's the still the richest teams who win the CL each year

The richest 10 teams, though. Not the richest 1 or 2 who can buy out all the others. It's a much more even playing field. Manchester United are the richest club in the world, when was the last time anyone seriously thought they could win the Champions League? 2013?

>There is already a thing like that, it's called the cup. But why would you want your entire season to just be a bunch of meaningless friendliess

They're not meaningless. Regular season performance would determine whether or not you get into the playoffs. That's why I'm saying you could restrict it to the top 5 teams. And the knockout tournament could give incentives to the team that finishes 1st (a bye in the first round, as well as facing the lowest-ranked team left standing in the second round).

>And fuck.off americans no we aren't going to watch your shit sports and you're too dumb to even understand football, the simplest sport in the world

I didn't ask you to watch our sports....

napoli has made the same number of points as juventus in the second half of the season. The difference between the 2 teams is the bad spell between milik's injury and mertens goating it up

well there are 4 spots for La Liga I think so Benfica and Porto still would have a possibility of making it but yeah you guys are right