Should i tell my gf to get a boob job? she already feels terrible so i could probably get her to do it

should i tell my gf to get a boob job? she already feels terrible so i could probably get her to do it

Fake tits suck. They feel stupid. Tell her to keep em.

Only chickens need breasts op. Flat is justice.

Yeah tell her. People don't like women with small tits

I dont know faggot OP, maybe post tits so we can fucking judge

Looks cute. Just gf? Getting engaged?

fake tits is better than no tits. might as well just start fucking twinks at that point

fuck no. she looks like shit when she's not wearing makeup. only gf

You obviously aren't interested in her, why bother? Go find someone you give a shit about and stop wasting your time

so i should only be fucking girls if i want to marry them? fuck off retard

Nah, just find someone better to fuck.

Nah, she's fine as is. Some people like small tits.

pic with no makeup? so we can judge?

How about don't take advantage of someone's emotional state to coerce them into making major body modifications for your sake if you're not going to marry them. Don't be an asshole.

how about you fuck off

> "... a boob job ..." ? ;

..... Throw caution to the wind user.
Sod the expense :

I strongly recommend that you encourage her to go the whole-hog and commit to the " both-boobs " job.

>even considering a boob job
kys, faggot

This explains why you can only date ugly girls.

does this bitch have Fetal achohol syndrome? those eyes are miles apart

You can tell just how much of a raging faggot op is by how he replies. op, do everyone a favor and just an hero

So let's get this straight, you want this girl who you're probably gonna break up with some day in the not-too-distant future to get a permanent procedure done to appease you for the little bit of time you're still gonna be dating her? Why not just break up with her and find a girl with bigger tits? Are you just incapable of finding someone with bigger tits who's willing to fuck you?

ITT: OP is clearly an awful human being and should probably consider spending his time on the planet lonely.

yeah that's mostly the problem ngl

thanks for the lecture

Nigga, if you Sucking dick then that's your motherfucking boyfriend

small tits are best tits.