This is really important

This is really important.
I need $15 immediately
I'm not going to tell you a sob story or any bullshit, anons, but I really need $15 ASAP.
I'm hoping that one of you has been in the situation i'm in right now and take pity. It's not for a steam game or anything, I swear to god it's for an actual good reason.

paypal.me/sevenget

tell me the reason and I will consider

I want a sob story with loads of bullshit.

This nigger I normally get crack from on credit told me that this time i will have to suck his dick for a good high and im not a faggot

I want to be able to get dinner tonight, I just got kicked out and I left my credit card at the house.

I cant tell which is real OP abort bread

Dubs have spoken, enjoy

Did you send me anything?

I'm the real OP, I can verify with a (you) screenshot or something.

which is you?
I'm inclined to believe the first one

I'm

Why do you need $15 for dinner? I can get by on $1

Well, not really one dinner.
I want to be able to get by for the next day or two.
Until i can find another place to stay.

i wish i could help user. dont have any cash right now

Sent a $20 ;)

I've been there but I'm convinced you cannot manage money and would waste it on a pizza/take out

Nah, most likely I'll have to get McDonalds dollar menu shit for the next couple days.

Exactly, go to walmart instead

genius, this dipshit doesnt have a house,

Where can he prepare food of ANY fuckin kind besides a sandwhich?

The homeless manage to do it just fine.
All you need is the ability to boil water if you can't do that without a house you are a waste of space.

I don't have money for a fucking flint. Nor a lighter. If I had $15 I could buy a can of rice and beans or something and a lighter, then boil it over a fire with kindling i found.

Steal a lighter, buy beans and rice but keep the can.
Depending how expensive eggs are where you live pick up a half carton the next day and boil them in the can 1 at a time
That's about $5 for 2 days of food.
I would donate if I was able user I've been there

op did you get some monies yet? mcdonalds dollar menu is good calorie-wise so is taco bell. but if you can go to Walmart and get a bunch of those great value canned raviolis or other meals youll have enough food for a week

damn my girl kicked me out last month and i was such a cuck i didn't ask to come back
I would donate if i could

no money yet, user. still waiting for someone to hit me with some.
paypal.me/sevenget

how can you use paypal money without a card?

Android pay. most places near me accept it.

If you end up not getting any go to a pawn shop, sell anything they will buy from you.
Your phone I mean

cause some dipshit kids gonna know how to live like the homeless

op is always a attention scamming faggot

bump