What does /b think of Elliot Rodgers?

What does /b think of Elliot Rodgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KP62TE1prs
youtu.be/VfbzR_Qlf9g
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Elliot_Rodger
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never heard of him and thusly have no opinion.

beta male, when on a killing spree cause he couldn't get a girlfriend

Called himself the "supreme gentlemen"

He fell for the "le gentleman" meme. The hardcore truth is that women like a guy who is kind of a douche, but really someone that will protect them and care for them. They do want a nice guys, but not feminine pussies.

Martyr.

didn't even kill the hot sorority girls. his plan failed.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KP62TE1prs

He was crazy. Not just because of the killing but because he couldn't manage to get any women. He was ok looking and had a ton of money and an expensive car, he should have easily been able to have some women to have sex with him. Also he could have just gotten a prostitute.

An hero.

Fuck off mumkey

but why wasn't he able to get any women user?

He did nothing wrong.

Supreme gent

THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN

Mr I'm a nice guy detected

he was just like most of Sup Forumsfags
he should have joined us before getting angrier

he took things a little too far dont ya think?

Plenty of autism. Didn't understand how to form emotional relationships with women. No even joking he thought that if he walked around long enough eventually a woman would approach him and ask him out.
His understanding of a relationship never went beyond grade school ogling

beta males everywhere on /b

Why the fuck did you comment then faggot

Diary of a Supreme Gentleman

youtu.be/VfbzR_Qlf9g

>What does /b think of Elliot Rodgers?

Total asshole.

/b if he was alive today what advice would you give him now?

he was quite a narcissist wasn't he?

Overly spoiled rich brat that should have pulled his head out of his ass instead of pulling triggers

I would tell him to stop being autistic and tell him how relationships work

It was a joke fucko

my bad user. cause some beta males actually believe he was an inspiration

my sides

I just watched this entire video.

I have seen snippets of it before, but never the whole thing.

This kid was a little entitled punch bitch faggot.

I would love to have this kid locked in the cage with me at the gym for three minutes.

It would give me extreme pleasure to snap an arm on this little faggot and tell him to call me a "brute" or a "lesser man" while he screams in agony.

What a little punk.

what a faggot. So
self-absorbed. "i deserve it more" talking about fairness.

clearly socio-psychopathic, serious false sense entitlement, I read his 'manifesto' it really paints a strong picture of who he was and how delusional he was aswell

I know right? I mean its no wonder why girls didn't date him. Well it's a little too late to do that now he's dead and took 5 people with him I think?

If you look at his page on ED, there's some forum post where he expresses extreme dismay upon learning the average American penis length. So that tells you something. Still, he was rich, and should have easily been able to find some slut to suck his tiny off yellow cock.

i know such a pathetic loser
literally this
denim jackets are for losers

Also, they said like five inches. So to him, five inches was like literally a huge cock. So think about it. Still, the BMW.

A badass thot slayin batshit crazy sumbitch in my book. Sucks his kill count was so fucking pathetic. He should've looked into explosives.

Making bombs is hard. Ask Eric and Dylan.

I think he's dead.

I heard he tried to get into the sorority house? But they knew something was up, cause the way he knocked on the door was erratic. with all the adrenaline and all. If he had got in he'd have definitely killed me people

same

but if he had chosen to hide himself from it,I would've recommend loli and weed

yeah he is. went on a spree. Killed 5 people I think maybe more. Then took his own life cause he was frustrated that he couldnt get a q3.14 gf

Weed is good

Dammit. He shouldve shot the lock or broke a window or something. Oh well, he got his message across.

so he had a micro penis?

all he needed to complete the set was a fedora. and to vape

he was the ultimate fedora tipper

died a virgin, went on a killing spree of sorority girls because they wouldn't give up the pussy

I heard about these bullets, called tracer bullets. Apparently if you shoot a propane tank with em it'll explode. Imagine six of those babies lined up. They're hard to get ahold of i think though.

how does relationship work? a lil bit autistic myself user

how to go beyond grade school ogling

he was trying to kill alpha males and really popular chicks that he liked. instead he kill a beta male, a middle-aged dude that worked at a store and two asian girls. and a couple of asian guys. not sure what their social status was.

Yeah, a micropenis and fully intact virginity. He sounded creepy as fuck and batshit insane as well.

Didn't he write something like a diary or an autobiography? I forgot what it was called?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Elliot_Rodger

alright I'll have a look at this thanks

Even though we never met, Im sure we would have been the best of friends. RIP sweet prince