"Dad rock" is bad cause my dad listens to it and I'm edgy trying to distance myself from my parents cause I am my own...

>"Dad rock" is bad cause my dad listens to it and I'm edgy trying to distance myself from my parents cause I am my own person trying to find my own way

Take a shower. Get a clue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eAQa4MOGkE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dad doesn't even like Dad Rock though. I'm just not a huge fan of the more overt blues influence on 60s and 70s Hard Rock acts. It was much easier getting into early 80s Sonic Youth than Led Zeppelin.

Ok Eddie.

go to bed grandpa

Sonic Youth is fucking dad rock.

But someone who'd say this obviously only listens to it because he has no personality other than what his father tells him to be like.

You go away from stuff your parents like growing up, then you go back to it if it's any good as an adult. This is normal. Listening to your dad's records and the radio station your mum has on in the car is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eAQa4MOGkE

more like granddad rock

you're a fucking retard

Wow, I can't wait until 2030 when people are praising Maroon 5 and Drake the way Queen get praised today! Really the best music!

Queen have always been praised you retard. Just as the acts you mentioned are today.

no. try again.

Yes, that's what I implied.
Evaluate the context, brainlet.

Anything produced before 2000 is dadrock

You haven't strayed from your dad's records and your moms favorite pop station, have you?

exactly, that only applies to insecure and rebellious teenagers which is obviously 90% of Sup Forums and popular music fans, the other 10% are manchildren stuck in the angsty phase. And more conservative people that have good relationships with their parents don't mind liking the same stuff

Dad rock is bad because it's bad. Simple as that faggot

there are people that think this

Eddie's in hell

I GOT TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE

t. listens exclusively to Sup Forumscore and hip-hop

>I am more mature than you and you should all feel ashamed!
fuck off