I'm fuckin high on weed

I'm fuckin high on weed
AMA please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mm6479iTaiY
youtu.be/7EYI7FBoUe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you puke like i always do ?

Have once, but I was eating too much edible weed.

But I'm high on weed... We can't both be the same thing at the same time unless... Are you me or am I you?

Both, man. We're two fish in the same pond.

Who else plays games high?

what is your favorite way of smoking op ?

I've only ever smoked from a pipe, so I don't really know.
youtu.be/Mm6479iTaiY

if you really like weed you should try every way, it's fun
lighting a joint that you rolled yourself feels good and is perfect for a nice sesh with a friend
I like my bong too because I get so high with hit and you can try fat ass rip like .3 or .4 in one breath it's insane

I don't exactly feel like letting people know that I smoke weed. The bong would be obvious to the delivery guy.

I don't know where you live but I guess that if you're in a legalised state your friends won't give a fuck
No way for the bong you just order one online and get it discreetly

Do crabs think fish are flying?

Well, I usually keep burning weed to outside activity, so I wouldn't smoke it outside. The bong seems like an indoor thing to do, so I'd leave the thing on the coffee table.

yes that's what I do

Enjoy you're anxiety problems down the road you underage kankle fairy.

Dude, I can totally define what being high is like to Anons who haven't smoked:
It's like the weed takes the speed out of your muscles and puts the speed into your mind, making everything feel like it's happening in slow motion.

when im really high i start seeing things from frame to frame, rather than in real time, probably due to time distortion, anyone know what im talking about?

It depends, when I'm high I can still play fast guitar solos just as well as when I'm sober. But it doesn't feel like as much of a challenge anymore cause my mind can keep up with it better.

will weed help me with dizziness or will it make it worse?

It could go either way.

There's only one way to find out!

Typically I can feel both my future self and my past self, combined, making it feel like pic related

It helped me. I used to feel dizzy at times as a kid, but now all that dizziness is spent being high.

I don't know but usually when I smoke I instantly feel better (when exhausted or when my back hurts)

Yeah usually if something's bothering you, physical or not, getting high will make you not care about it

ikr that's why I like getting high, because I shift my focus only on positive stuff

same with getting drunk or pretty much any other drug

anyone else here like highcycling in nature? it's the best

Or make you focus on it

Listen, the less you feel you should care about something, the less it'll matter to you.

youtu.be/7EYI7FBoUe8

hm I wouldn't compare weed and alcohol. I would choose weed hands down every time. When I get too drunk (and it's easy to do it) I can eventually feel really bad or get angry for no real reason

I didn't do it yet, but my favorite thing to do while high is cooking. Damn I feel like a chef because I usually try complex flavours combinations and feel accomplished when I prepare a meal for 30mins which feels like hours

I make the best damn sandwiches when I'm high. Butter jelly toast is my favorite thing while I'm high.

Not cycling, but I always used to smoke one while I walked in some woods (Tons of woods in my area) it felt almost like a waste smoking while sitting at home doing nothing cause it was so amazing being high in such a place

feel better now but not really stoned

fucking retards, I'm high af too but I've never made those cringy "hurr durr dude im so high what if we're all the same dude" posts

>it felt almost like a waste smoking while sitting at home doing nothing
i can compare, when i smoke with a friend we always watched movies and now it feels boring

>no fun allowed

im ardent; stoned

DUDE WEED LMAO

We're all trying to have a good time here

Yeah totally man.

If I'm just sitting at home and don't feel like doing anything when sober, I won't smoke cause I know I'll do even less.

But if I'm gonna play guitar, or make electronic music, or gonna walk somewhere, that'll usually be when I do it.

I've climbed a few big mountains in my time, my goal is to climb an unpopular one that's still very big and get fucking blazed up at the top. I can't even imagine how good that'll be.

lez play xbox1....i always play stoned

i'm learning to play guitar atm and it feels like i play better stoned, but accidentally broke a string while tuning

Your grany is missing spices jar again.

Man let me tell you, and hopefully you'll remember this one day when you can shred, there's nothing worse than being high, playing your favourite shit, fucking going for it, nailing it, and just before the end a string breaks.

I've sat staring at the thing for like 5 minutes straight in disbelief cause it's such a letdown!

Don't ever put down the guitar man, few things in life are as good as being able to make music with your hands. Even if you think you suck, cause you will for a while, in like 10 years if you've been steadily playing you'll thank yourself so hard for starting.

I picked up a guitar about 15 years ago cause I thought it was cool and that was it, now it's like the most important thing I ever did, even if I've never been in many bands or done anything with it.

I feel all the vibrations in my cells