How are you f-feeling today, Anonymous?

How are you f-feeling today, Anonymous?
Something g-got you down? N-need help with anything? I've g-got everything from kind words and warm buttery hugs t-to help s-sorting out advanced neuropsychophamacological problems

So don't suffer in silence, okay?

vocaroo.com/i/s08ab4LhbAKy

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0cbmq5DMGTP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, Alice. I love you.

What's with the stutter?

I d-don't know what you mean

>the absolute state of attention whores

WHAT'S WITH THE FACE, JACKASS

GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT

D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dude... f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fuck o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-off.

It's rather fucking annoying. Makes reading your shit more difficult and is also twee beyond belief. Just fucking stop it.

i wanna fug this girl but she doesnt love herself and neither do I but I love her and I dont know what to do

can i get a hug?

>Love you t-twice as much~

You can't possibly.

Stripes! I love it! Very classy.

S-sorry, not an attention whore

relax faggot

How do I give a fuck

Hey Alice! In a couple days I’m going to be hanging out with someone, this is the first time in many months that I have left my house for anything other than class or work. Any tips on how to not be autistic and scare her away?

*blinks slowly* M-maybe you should work on yourself b-before forming a relationship? Just a t-thought.

I'm Alice

-hugs Alice and brings her tea, hoping her thread is a success-

Tits or GTFO

To be honest I'm feeling pretty bad, Alice. I've been trying to help everyone in my life for years and nobody ever takes my advice/listens until someone else says it to them, they then act as if I had never said it to them before and call me an asshole when I bring it up.
Also I've been having issues with my parents, they care more about their tv shows than they do for me and my sister at this point and it's really depressing.

Was playing Terraria with a friend, then they asked me to teleport to them. They were deep in lava and I died. After that happened, I just didn't do anything for 5 minutes, then I went on my phone and played a bit, then I came back and I went alone to kill some boss without saying a single word. They repeatedly tried to make contact with me, but I didn't say a word. They left 5 minutes ago and I'm sitting here with my minishark, still confused.

BE A MAN AND SHOW HER HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO YOU, user

LET THAT GIRL KNOW SHE IS LOVED LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY, ASSURE HER THAT THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT SHE MEANS A LOT TO YOU

I'm suicidal. I've let my depression get the better of me for too long now and have let a lot of relationships fizzle out, family included, and I know there is no one to blame but myself for that. I'm basically a recluse. I have shut everyone out for so long now I don't feel like I'm able to fix any of the relationships that I've let fade away because of my stupid inability to be responsible and I hate myself for it. I often dream of what it would be like to just, walk off a tall building and free fall to the ground below, and usually I find a reason to stay. Not today.

nice tiddies alice c:

I'm here for you. Tell me how to help.

Oh no, only I can wear those. Striped shirts are also kinda my thing... me and sissy ma~atch, me and sissy ma~atch~

just show your striped tights already

>I've g-got everything from kind words and warm buttery hugs t-to help s-sorting out advanced neuropsychophamacological problems

How about a warm buttery blowjob?

Funny Voice Request: "Hi and welcome back to cooking with Alice 3D on the Cooking Network. Today I'm going to get fired for making jokes about the kikes that own this network, but first I'm going to show you how to make a kosher meal for your Jewish guests out of human feces."

stripped sockings would kill me please do not

THERE'S NO TIME TO RELAX, BRRRROOTHER

W-what do you mean? Tell me more

I'll d-do neither thank you

GIVE A PENNY TAKE A PENNY, SON

NOTHING IS GONNA JUMP OUT AT YOU AND DEMAND YOUR FOCUS

GO OUT THERE AND FIND SOMETHING TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT

bost a picture reimu

you sound kinda tired in that voacroo alice
you should get some rest

Alice im lonely.
Im forever single. After a few disasterous relationships in highschool/my teen years, I am too broken internally to seek out love.
I also have few friends. After 4 years of college, I literally havent made a single friend. I graduate in 2 weeks. Is there something wrong with me? Why dont people like me? Why cant I form relationshios with others? pls help

How long have you been doing this, Alice?

That's just what Alice sounds like.

Fuck that. There's a really big thing to blame besides yourself: Your god damn depression!

Look, I won't pretend I'm some expert on your life. It's your life, you know it best. But I know depression. I'm suicidal basically constantly, and I feel you buddy, I feel you. Every day is a constant uphill battle to fight demons you never asked for, ones you don't deserve. I get it.

But what you need to realize is...you aren't always going to have a reason to stay. You gotta build your own reasons, you gotta reach out, seek help, and refuse to back down from this awful terrible fight you are in.

If you are on an ocean with no wind, it's sure as hell easy to want to give up. But keep rowing. You'll find land eventually. If you ever feel like it's too much, contact me: [email protected]

If no one else is, I'll be your reason. And you be mine too, okay?

help? :/

ok

oh lord

You can fix them. In fact, I'm sure everyone is expecting you, waiting for you, wanting you to come back. Don't blame yourself. Shit happens.

D-do I need to download you Kuroko pictures?

I t-think that would cause an infection.

S-sorry, I don't have those.

Uhm, I d-don't do requests....

I really don't know anymore, I always have an answer for everything and I think that drives people away, the fact that I'm always right(Numerous times I have made calls on things far beyond it actually happens and it plays out exactly as I see it)
How do I go about making my parents actually care/listen to my sister and I again? It hurts me but I honestly care more for how they act to my sister since it actually has an effect on her emotions where for me it just feels like I'm losing them.

>I feel like I know what to do and it will probably work but I'm having doubts, a friend of mine says it won't go the way I want it to based on his own experience with his parents but also admits to what I was thinking in that people are different and I know my own parents more than he does

I'll b-be sleeping soundly tonight f-for sure.

Hey. Look here, okay? Right here in my eyes.
You matter. Don't talk like you don't. Don't talk like you are some mangled wreck, beyond repair. You matter, I like you, and there is nothing wrong with you that can't be fixed.

vocaroo.com/i/s0cbmq5DMGTP

why would anyone volunteer to do smth like this

Almost s-seven years!

I b-beat you by twenty seconds darling

$50

Well I don't think there's anything wrong with you. I just don't think you've found who you're looking for. Focusing on yourself and charging through your school career has been quite taxing as it is and as you build your adult life you'll begin to realize the opportunities have only just begun.

what if Im so tired and weary i don't want to continue on? im exhausted every day and i am seriously struggling with my emotions and how I react to situations and stress. I hate myself because I push people away or annoy them with how clingy and jealous i can get. it's disgusting and I hate myself every minute of every day because I can't just get my fucking shit together.

user this doesn't sound like you talking it sounds like depression is. I'm in a slump right now too but each and everyone one of us has someone great inside and sometimes we get depressed so it gets buried very deep inside us. Don't let depression win, please fight it and take control of your life. Nobody gets to live your life except you and you have to make it great, each of us fights with that struggle(sure some have it easier than others but we all have our battles no matter what)

Alice how do i get over my ex? I am forced to see her regularly because of reasons

H-have you tried talking to them? W-what did they say?

B-because someones gotta do it.

I'm sorry Alice! Somebody else posted in your thread yesterday taking voice requests and I thought it was you, but it wasn't.

Just keep living your life and try not to think about the past.

Reminders will obviously make that task more difficult but it's not impossible.

Then you go to a fucking doctor.
I take ketamine. I've been through every antidepressant we have, and a few that aren't technically approved. It took half a decade and a dozen doctors, but I now take ketamine and while it doesn't fix everything, it makes things bearable.

ECT, antidepressants, therapy, group, journaling, scheduling, you do it all. You put the time in because your life matters.

If you hate what you do, get a therapist and work to change it. Everyone needs a hand sometimes dear

I have an arrangement with a qt at the gym tomorrow, how do I not come across like a sperg?

show feminine penis

Have you ever thought it best to hold your tongue? Having an answer for everything and being Mr. Right can always play a sour note in peoples' minds, even if you ARE right. It's unfortunate to see to the failures and tragedies of others, but you cannot hold yourself responsible for them.

Your parents have aged beyond growing and have set their minds in such a way that it would be difficult to change them. If they aren't hearing you, do what you can to advise your siblings out of the situation. Sometimes an empty nest is just what parents need to help them realize just how much they love their children.

W-what are the reasons?

No p-problem

Don't try so hard.

Would you still love me if I was Kuroko instead of Reimu?

Teehee.

Of c-course

Being forced to see her often is a real pain, no doubt about that... is it possible to bring people with you? Close friends?

That was probably Revy!

Don't do that... not again aaaaaaaaa

You know the rules bitch....

Nah the thing is, we mentioned it casually wednesday and we haven't talked about it since. How do I approach her tomorrow, what if I haven't heard anything from her an hour beforehand. Ball's in her court so to speak

Im so tired of fighting. I just can't do it anymore. I've fought time and time again only to fall back into this place that I've grown so used to. What's the point of fighting a losing battle? I's not like I'm ever gonna "win". I'm alone, a lot.

yeah but my life doesn't matter. like, im pretty sure if my life mattered in any sense or semblance of the word i wouldn't be in this situation.

reimu pls

Hallo luvs

Just stopping by.

so it's a masculine penis then? go ahead and show that.

It m-matters to me, Anonymous. *wraps her arms tightly around you and squeezes from behind, resting her head in the small of your back*

After all, you are my dear sweet Anonymous.
So even if you don't value yourself, I value you.

Okay, question. Is the image of Janis from the muppet show hanging on the cross like Jesus funny?

They usually just listen and act interested but never remember it the next day/care. It all just seems like an act. There was one time where I had a great idea on how to save my dad time and money while he could also have a little fun and he got really angry and told me he didn't have time to listen to me, that he was too tired from work and didn't care.

I know that to be true, I realize that many years again and try to every now and then but it never makes a difference.
>I have tried to kill myself several times in the past, stopped my heart a few times in it when I was VERY young
>later in life as a teen I told them I was planning on killing myself and all they could do was try to guilt trip me on how they would feel

The fact that you view it as a losing battle goes to show how far depression has pulled on you. I don't have the right answer for you but all I want to throw in is to never give up.

Alice! Just here to tell you you're awesome. I haven't seen you here in a minute.

Well are you just working out tomorrow? I think a "hey, hows it going? ready?" is sufficient if so...

Just give her a heads up like 90 minutes beforehand that you'll be there at [x] time

Let it go after that

If she doesn't show, bummer, but don't slam her with texts

*waves* H-hey there, how was overwatch

long day of work and finals are stressing me out

that sounds terrifying

*sits in your lap and pulls a blanket over both of us, smiling* S-sounds like you need some warm and cozy Alice cuddows then~

Don't worry about your finals. Study what you can, get a good nights sleep, and eat a big breakfast! You'll do fine, I believe in you~

Frustrating! (not all the matches though)

Slow night it seems E>

will you give me a reach around?

I feel as though I already know how that will play out, though I won't know until I try. This is my theory on it though, my dad will argue that he doesn't have time to do it and my mother will feel as though I'm trying to emotionally attack her as she already goes to counseling over a car accident she was in earlier this year(they told her she has PTSD, she was completely afraid to get inside a car again and drive so I had to drive her around for months, she always felt sorry for me and said how she was wasting my time but I always assured her that I was glad to help her out anytime she needed me and that it wasn't a waste of time at all)

Hello :3
I'll take a hug please

op is a f-f-f-f-fag

W-welcome to the new "fast": this is way better than last night.

S-sorry dear, I don't provide after care

will you cuddle my penis too? it's cold.

Does your mother know that her son wears her clothes and takes pictures in her beautiful kitchen?

You've g-got to just keep pushing dear. I know it's n-not some miracle solution, but if you f-feel used and abused...you gotta demand change.

*hugs gently*

you may believe but I don't prob going to have to retake. wasting allot of money already

>There was one time where I had a great idea on how to save my dad time and money while he could also have a little fun and he got really angry and told me he didn't have time to listen to me, that he was too tired from work and didn't care.

Did he ask you for that idea/your opinion? Because constantly volunteering answers that nobody asked for is a good way to make people not like you. Constantly trying to prove how smart/right you are can quickly get annoying.

I was going to go anyways butmaybe later than she suggested, she mentioned 'oh I don't have class till whatever hour (can't remember) let's go together'. So I can't remember the exact time but it was a little past noon. Last message I sent was from me, so what do tomorrow? Text at noon, as you said, to be sure or leave as be?

You act like it's not a losing battle. I can't even bring myself to fucking take a shower some days because it's like "why the fuck am I even leaving this bed? I'm not going to impress anyone, or make them happy. If anything I'll disappoint them"

I know it's fucked, and im fucked because of how far down I am. I can't fucking climb back up for the life of me. I dont know that I even want to because I don't want to ever feel like this again, so if I never get better i'll never have to fall this far again.

Sorry d-dear, I don't provide aftercare

What is t-the subject?

Then it was likely you.

I had been nervous about returning to college years later, as anxiety fucked up my first run. It felt like I was a complete abnormality in my mid-20s, surrounded by kids. I do not remember what you said to dispel my worries, but it was the first tiny domino in a series of events that ended with me graduating with a 4.0 and obtaining my dream job.

Thank you for being kind.

hi qt

uhh

Your parents unfortunately are not the best psychiatric care you can have and I would suggest you seek some help even now to hope reconcile some of those shortcomings...

I don't want to say to give up but I'm not going to ask you to put yourself and your siblings through more pain against something you are not equipped to deal with.

Your parents will always be your seniors but they are not always your caretakers.

Perhaps they too, should seek counseling. Or possibly even as a group... trying to ask them to participate may be difficult but I suggest you at least bring it up!

What if she's smiling with her head tilted int hat valley girl way?

No, it was Louise.

See

alice forgot the tea tonight. what a fuck up.