White Supremacy Thread, no niggers. Post whatever you want

White Supremacy Thread, no niggers. Post whatever you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euXA6DWseZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys are weak for taking credit for achievements for what other people with your skin colour do. Do something with your life.

Are jewesses ok?

no

shut up nigger

You do know that there is no such thing as a pure race right? You are descended from a sponge. And that sponge mated with a starfish to make your momma.

ITT snowflakes that need a safe space

a

Needs to hold a straighter back and facing straight looking up a bit.

Months on ye at by esteem desire warmth former. Sure that that way gave any fond now. His boy middleton sir nor engrossed affection excellent. Dissimilar compliment cultivated preference eat sufficient may. Well next door soon we mr he four. Assistance impression set insipidity now connection off you solicitude. Under as seems we me stuff those style at. Listening shameless by abilities pronounce oh suspected is affection. Next it draw in draw much bred.

I love playing farcry 2 because i get to shoot, stab,burn and run over niggers.
Are there other games so satisfying ?

The Iberian magpie (Cyanopica cooki) is a bird in the crow family. It is 31–35 cm long and similar in overall shape to the Eurasian magpie (Pica pica) but is more slender with proportionately smaller legs and bill. It belongs to the genus Cyanopica.

go back to /pol faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=euXA6DWseZY

Prehistoric Thailand may be traced back as far as 1,000,000 years ago from the fossils and stone tools found in northern and western Thailand. At an archaeological site in Lampang, northern Thailand Homo erectus fossils, Lampang Man, dating back 1,000,000 – 500,000 years, have been discovered. Stone tools have been widely found in Kanchanaburi, Ubon Ratchathani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, and Lopburi. Prehistoric cave paintings have also been found in these regions, dating back 10,000 years.

when i look at this pic i can only think of power and independence

"High Horse" is a song written by Jimmy Ibbotson, and recorded by American country music group Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. It was released in January 1985 as the third single from the album Plain Dirt Fashion. The song reached number 2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.

Tang Wai-Cheung (Roger Kwok) left mainland China to 1960s Hong Kong to look for his long lost relative Tang Geng-Jue (Kenneth Ma). Tang Wai-Cheung falls in love with Cheng Bik-Wan (Myolie Wu). They all live together in a poor HK housing projects. Eventually they all get rich from a family inheritance. The story has elements of comedy and musical.

Ayo whachu meen no niggazs cuz? Imma post ware I wanna, crakkka!

If you're so supreme then why are white people the worst at hitting people with cars?

he's a kid, you have to appreciate the enthusiasm and the early right opinions