Ok Sup Forums, ask an official KKK member anything

Ok Sup Forums, ask an official KKK member anything.

Why are you such a pussy?

what is your opinion on black people?

Being a part of a cult that has been around for generations is a pretty intense activity.

Why did you sign up for a watch list willingly whenever you could have just posted on /pol

Post a timestamp with your robe or fuck off

>niggers

What's poverty like?

why are you such a Kunt. see what i did there. also what do you do as a klansman?

Anything?

I don't have it, left my robe at the church like everybody else.

How's your sister-mom's cunt?

ever rode the freedom train?

Was joining a way of lashing out at the black man who your girlfriend dumped you for in high school?

We usually preach about how much we hate negros and sometimes we'll burn a cross

nice try

Do you stand for the idea of white as a superior race or you're simply proud of being white?

How do I get a job at the FBI?

Don't forget the circle jerk afterwards.

Good question, both. I'm proud of being the race created by God and also believe we are superior on every level.

I live in a decent townhome thank you user

>created by god

More proof of stupidity

How have you dealt with the fact that your political party is tearing down its own Confederate and slave holders monuments?

>superior
>believes in (((God)))
pick one

are there women members?
do they get fucked or gangbanged by the kkk members?
what would happen if a female kkk member had sex with a black or hispanic?

>decent
>townhome
Wow. I guess when you're trapped in the cycle of poverty anything that isn't a trailer seems like a mansion.

How's it feel to be the minority?

How does it feel to be part of. The greatest race ever? Assuming tour not klayton bigsby

>atheism
>faith
pick one

This guy niggers

I feel great.

Can I join too?

Me too bwoy. Country bwoyyy is all I'll ever be. I'm in Louisiana. Where u at. Erry one hates niggers here. I live .it love it

YOU FUCKIN' JUNGLE BUNNYS TURN THAT NAGGER SHIT DOWN NOW!!!

Basic . See
100 a day

What is the best way to get your white clothing their absolute whitest? I figured you dickheads would know how.

Called ,nigger noise. Or jungle beats

Yes there are women, also known as the WKKK (Women of the Ku Klux Klan). They have many of the same ideas as the KKK but are there own separate branch. We don't handle anything that happens with a WKKK member having sex with a black or Hispanic. That's up to their branch to decide what will happen. No gangbangs now you cucks stop askin it.

SOAKED WITH INFANT NIGGERS BLOOD

Of course you can!

Gotta keep the whites white, and the niggers down if not out

whats the point though? do you gain anything from this?

we gain pride

I'm a Catholic though. Is that still okay or do you guys only take Protestants?

what about athletes in sports such as basketball and football being predominantly black, while in baseball the majority of players are hispanic?

Not OP but, they're coons. They were made to entertain and obey their white masters, hence their bodies are suited to that more.

Do your wives get mad at you for stealing the bedsheets and cutting holes in them?

isnt pride a sin for christians?

The amount of trolling going on in here gives me faith that Sup Forums hasn't yet completely devolved into a board of angry racist virgins

Yo you untentionally trying to get your IP found out and your house set on fire or something?

They get paid an awful lot then for one to think of them in such a way

Interesting choice of colors OP or is that "imperial violet" a standard issue? Also, "Niggers Beware" coupled with that haircut tells me your boy isnt funny ha ha , hes funny queer.

Tbh I'd rather be a virgin angry racist than a black happy gay getting his ass shreked, if I had to choose

Is she a member

i like the guy in the background

it sounds like your my roommate

Shes the piggy at the annual Klan Slam

Do you genuinely hate blacks? Have you ever just had a normal conversation with one.

internally mass shooting

Are there black kkk members

Klanslam lmfao

Rank your least favorite races.

What about other races, such as ashkenazi or east asian

fucking kek

1- Wiggers
2- Niggers
3- Uppity Dark Sicilians
4- One of the good ones

Does an Alabama nigger wanna be free?

Are you aware that your Lord and saviour was a Jew? Or do you just come up with some convoluted bullshit to get around that one?

>defending the fact that you've been cucked by Jews

Why are you such a faggot?