So I've noticed a lot of Trap threads lately and it got me thinking...

So I've noticed a lot of Trap threads lately and it got me thinking. You guys ever see those threads and wonder which of your male friends secretly cross dress? It seems to be a more popular hobby than I thought and it's been a thing for thousands of years so I'm pretty sure at least a couple of your friends do it.

What are some tells that would mean somebody probably does it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWY7juzao9o
cam-x.com
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah i'm just gonna go ahead and sage this thread before it takes off with raging homos.

I think you already started it

That friend would be me

Son of a bitch.

I'm pretty sure it's a really common hobby I imagine out of 10 males at least one has done it multiple times.

Look for shaved arms and legs. See if eyebrows plucked. Cross-dressers often like to wear women's underwear under their clothing, so see if you notice panty lines or a bra strap.

Hints of cheap perfume and stray bits of glitter are another clue, but it could also mean they're getting lap dances from strippers.

I helped my cousin become a trap after we fucked drunk once. Turns out he was really deep in the closet and after sex he admitted he would cross dress with some of his ex gf's clothes she left behind. I asked to see him in them and they fit pretty good so i fucked him again.

I took him to the city and helped him get clothes and makeup and got a friend of mine to help him with it. He is now her gay best friend i guess and moved in with her a few months back cause she needed a roomate and he isn't gonna try anything with her.

We hook up occassionally, but he is pretty much a full time trap now. He found some workout routine that helps re-distribute muscle and fat and is taking HRT but doesnt plan on the actual sex change. Its going pretty good. not perfect, but a definite 8/10. the only time he doesnt is around parts of his family. he has admitted to being gay but not a cross dresser. He is about 9 months into it and is starting to get a little bit of breast showing, nice shape thanks to that workout. It helps he is really skinny too.

When i was in highschool in the gym lockeroom one of my friend's bag fell and a pair of panties fell out. Me and a couple other close friends were the only ones there since it was still lunchtime. We all just stared at it for like a solid 15 seconds before laughing. He said it was his sister's and his mom must of put it in his bag. Not sure if he crossdresses but it does seem suspicious.

OH. If you're living with someone you suspect is a trap, look for a well guarded "stash". Even though they frequently come and go with this bag, they store it way in the back of their closet or in some other inconvenient location.

>implying I have friends

I would say more like 1 out of 20. LGBT is at an all time high acceptance rate and currently about 2-3% of the US is in that group. I can't imagine more than another 2% still being in the closet so thats around 5% of the popluation.
Admittedly, being a CD does not imply being gay or even bisexual. I have a friend that is a part time CD and is strongly straight. Married, 3 kids for 15 years and has never been interested in a guy. I've talked to him about it too.

tbh it would be a dream to find out any of my friends crossdressed. seriously.
I can't share this stuff with anyone because of the social implications/irreparable image damage it would do to me.

Generally I hate trap threads because the "traps" posted are awful amateur hairy non-feminine looking dudes.
I can only dig it when the traps are actual TRAPS... like, you look at them and not know they've got a cock when they're clothed.
It's not interesting or fun when they're just dudes making 10% effort.

Cross dressing isn't a homosexual hobby though. Plenty of straight men do it

Good point, i always forget that there's the whole "straight guys into cross dressing" demographic. I feel like most people have at least tried it considering how sexualized our culture is.

Yeah that's pretty bad. IMO the whole point of traps is the femininity of the person and the contrast between the presented gender and the actual biological sex, and a masculine "trap" is not gonna trap anyone.

I would bet that about half of all men have worn women's underwear at some point. I've gone out wearing my wife's panties a bunch of times

this guy gets it

>digging through someone's personal shit
Nah mate, that's fucked

same

I do not make friends with faggots. If you dress like a woman, you are a faggot and an abomination walking this earth. If I ever find out that one of you faggots is somebody I know about, I will make sure to completely break your fucking face for daring to be near me. Do the world a fucking favor, and kill yourselves. You are all human garbage.

try harder next time

>break your fucking face for daring to be near me
>implying that you could move your 400 pound obese body to catch me before I prance away

I wouldn't because I don't care. But OP wants to know. I mean if respect for privacy is a factor here, then OP should just not worry about what kind of panties other dudes are wearing.

No.
I don't know of any males who would look remotely cute if he shaved his legs and crossdressed

I have a friend who sort of has a transgender fascination. He's linked me a bunch of vids about before and after pics, talks about it all the time, and even sent me a photoshopped pic of his face as a girl "as a joke". I'd be more surprised if he's never crossdressed, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's a regular hobby/kink of his. Although he's super masculine with a long-term girlfriend

I also have a friend who's told me about him crossdressing before. He said when he was 15/16 a couple female friends thought it would be cute to dress him up in their clothes and he went along with it. He probably looked pretty good to be honest, he's a feminine dude with long hair. He also divulged when he was drunk that he plays with his butt. So it probably wasn't just a one time thing

You literally used a Gallup online poll to source your information dude. What the fuck.

You've never broken anything other than chairs your fat ass has sat in. And anyway there is nothing at all gay about cross dressing it's more like a form of character acting if anything

It's time to stop

>fucking your cousin
A bit creepy. But still hot and deserves a reply. I'd ask for pics but I know you're not going to give them

I agree; the dude you're replying to is retarded
but crosdressing is still gay

dont lie to yourself, just be okay with it lol

gay is just a word. wake up

To be fair, most of the threads lately had some pretty good content. I usually don't save anything, and I've been creating quite a few new folders.

as someone whos mind was broken by Sup Forums and i ended up finding out im not gay in a pretty bad way because of it, how should i get rid of my stash?

Really like her skin here.
Looks very soft.
Would be 10/10 if she photoshopped out her moles

I've been really into hooking up with shemales lately. And at some point I completely stopped giving a fuck. Before, I wouldn't dare be seen talking to one, now I will easily go on a date with them. I only really hide it from my family, what with all that protestant stuff, me being one as well.

Pics of trap cousin???

Nope. Almost nobody does that.

caw you can find hot traps on youtube now ca caw

youtube.com/watch?v=lWY7juzao9o

Too true man, I'm lucky enough to have one irl friend I can talk to about it, it's a tough thing to hide

You sure you're really not gay? Or did you just have a bad experience with some gross dude from a hookup app? Because that doesn't necessarily mean you're not into it. Also if you purge you'll definitely regret it eventually and build back up your collection later just like the rest of them

No

it was about 3 years ago, i came home and cried in the shower and threw up

i might just go dump them in a park bin in the middle of the night

throw it into a random dumpster
just letting you know its about a 90% chance you rebuild your collection.

caw more hot traps in a purple thong caw caw

Yeah there's only so soft my skin can be and how nice my hair and nails can be before someone starts noticing

Plus the unintentional feminine mannerisms ugh

>it was about 3 years ago
greentext it?

>dump them in a park bin
[spoiler]That's what I did. When I said you'll regret it I was speaking from experience[/spoiler]

i'd rather die without tarnishing my image

>failed spoiler
whoops, forgot I wasn't on /r9k/. That board and Sup Forums are basically just trap boards these days anyway

>Also if you purge you'll definitely regret it eventually and build back up your collection later just like the rest of them
So true. I bought dildos countless times. Always regretted trowing them away. Kept buying new ones again and again.

stop shilling me me your faggotry, this place is poison to the mind
no ty

100% this. You will always always always want your stuff back, I stopped purging and just keep my stuff locked up when I don't want it now.

lingerie is fucking expensive

only if anyone ever finds out

>more popular than I thought
You idiot. The internet has a exponential multiplicity effect. One person can literally seem like hundreds or thousands merely by creating multiple threads and acting as multiple people at the same time...ESPECIALLY on here

tbh i think that is exactly whats happening here

there were always trap threads but fuck its gotten worse, its like this place is a honey pot for manipulation

fuck off you insidious faggot

i literally said that in my post bud.
I like staying informed.
eh. not that creepy for us. we never spent any time together til we were nearly adults, so its feels more like FWBs than cousins.

Moles are natural. Don't be shallow buddy

>Trap

sorry, but never took any. I've seen a couple webms posted on /gif/ that i think might be him due to some moles, but never confronted him on it.

stop making stupid people please.

lol

>bitch ass nigga

Have a former friend came out as gay, then told me straight up "I like dressing as a girl and going out on the town. Really helps my confidence". I don't talk to him anymore.

Moral of the story, normal people can have fucked up disgusting fetishes and it's okay to shun them for it.

I don't mind moles. Just saying skin is better without em

What's disgusting about that though? He obviously felt comfortable with you to tell you that. Maybe you're in the closet.

Your knowledge of the difference between gender and biological sex warms this CD's heart.

If loli is illegal in cad, why is this legal? cam-x.com

So you've never dried a load of laundry, have you?

why do you feel the need to promote homosexuality to anyone who insists that they arnt?

its almost as if you have an agenda.....?

If I had to guess he probably does to try and reduce to senseless hate people like you promote, faggot.

Y'all are both actual tards.

Most men usually don't understand the feelings of feeling feminine in their body but being forced to present masculine. Because of this most CDs and trans people often double-down on the "jock/masculine" mentality to either convince themselves they are a man or to just hide their sexuality. This doesn't mean your friend is hiding anything, but those are some pretty definite signs.

nigga it isn't about promoting shit. He fucking trusted you and needed someone to talk to about it, ya fuck

Um... no, it's not. Clothes =/= sexuality.

im not the dude who darked his friend i am just an outsider who is curious as to why someone would attempt to pressure someone into something they claim they are not?

Unrelated. Does anyone have recent videos from Bailey jays' site?

i do it, there is nothing gay about trapping
just try it once

niggers trollin

I once told my best friend Im a trap. I blew him like 20 mins after.

i am not trolling at all, but i dont understand why "you might be gay" is a reply in any way to someone who says they are not. it is idiocy.

story?

I feel sorry for your life thinking it's okay to shun people for their fetishes that don't hurt anyone. I wonder if anyone would shun you for your fetishes.

The person you're asking the question about is trolling, lack of reading comprehensionfag

>comprehensionfag

bahahahahahaha

Sure.
I once told my best friend Im a trap. I blew him like 20 mins after.

lol fuck off faggot

10/10 user

>lack-of-reading-comprehensionfag

lmfao

>i dont understand why "you might be gay" is a reply in any way to someone who says they are not

When we're talking about someone who's spent a significant amount of time dressing up as a girl and went out of his way to hook up with a man, it's solid advice

there is no fucking easy way to say that okay

kek

dont get me wrong I think its a spicy meme

There's not much to tell.
>show friend Sup Forums one day (he is a normie)
>he lurks for a few days and asks me about traps
>tell him I like to dress up and put on make up
>he tells me he's confused and how he wants to have sex with a girly boy to see if he's bi
>I say "I could blow you if you want"
>he thinks about for a min and agrees
>blow him for like an hour
>we finish
>"n-no homo, bro"
>we still mess around but it's pretty gay now because Im not a trap anymore

Lmao still in the closet?
Whats the point?

it has been said to a few different people in this thread, and is often a reply posted online to various variations of someone denying he is gay.

Probably lives in the south

I have to wear long pants around my dudebros otherwise they'll see that my legs are smooth like butter