What's the saddest thing that ever happened to you

what's the saddest thing that ever happened to you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EJJVGasSHK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being (unknowingly) cheated on by my gf, whilst at the same time lying to me and telling that she loves me.

I got one of those chocolate dipped ice cream cones. Tried to take a bite off the top and it cracked down the middle then split into different sections and fell apart onto the ground. Really bummed me out. Also my neighbor killed himself with a shotgun like 2 months ago

Started coming to Sup Forums

was born

Dog eat my Chick-fil-A sandwich and like a week later my mom tried to kill herself

The way my life turned out compared to the way I thought it was going to turn out when I was a little kid.

Allowed emotion to cloud judgement and evidence.

Regular or the deluxe one ? What happened to the fries

that sounds horrible, like genuinely horrible user. are there any signs you'd pass to us
>i.e if she does this this or this she's lying
idk man just something

>i'm going to be a astronaut
only way to space now are drugs

Failed marriage. Had a dream she flew away.

Dad left me in a park for 8 hours to go do drugs when I was 6.

Dads mom used to talk shit about my mom and beat me unconscious while she had custody of me. Ages 5-9. Often starved and had to eat cat food to survive.

Moved back in with mom years after and moms new bf, held me down and fucked my ass when i was 12.

Left home at 15 and wandered the country aimlessly.

I'll stop there.

Stepped on a lego

>Dad left me in a park for 8 hours to go do drugs when I was 6.

that's pretty bad parenting, no 6 year old should be doing drugs

>Moved back in with mom years after and moms new bf, held me down and fucked my ass when i was 12.

I wanted to be a musician but now i'm an alcoholic working in a grocery store, i do like my job kind of and i just bought a guitar for the first time so i guess well see how this goes. The alcohol always ends up ruining everything though, and i cant stop.

this sounds like a win, not a sad

Ah the old reddit switcharoo. Hold my narwhal bacon I'm going in!

don't ever fucking compare me to reddit you useless cunt

>My cat got shot and killed when I was a kid.
>2 of my mates have killed themselves in recent years.
>My nan died on Boxing Day a few years back.
>I was once the coolest and most popular guy in my shit UK town (was the best at all sports, was the best skateboarder, was the vocalist for a local hardcore/metal band, was attractive and awesome and didn't have to make any effort at all to get laid)... now I never leave the house and don't do anything but be depressed and drink and smoke and shitpost on Sup Forums daily.

I dunno what's the saddest, but I'm relatively upbeat right now.

In the end it was a win but it was still sad at the time. At least I got to keep my stuff and no alimony.

I drove 10 hours to visit an exgf in my hometown for sex I didn't end up getting. Stayed there for about a week. I didn't tell anyone I was there, not my family whom I hadn't visited or seen for about 2 years at that point.

A month later, my parents got into a car accident and died. I could have seen them one last time. I was too obsessed with trying to impress a bitch.

My whole FUCKING life

This was only two nights ago, but I work 3rd shift at a gas station. A girl came in around 12pm and just kinda stayed here and looked like she had a lot on her mind so I just casually asked if she was alright. Anyways we got to talking and found out she was avoiding going home. She got with this dude 8 years ago, shes 26 and he's 50 something and he's been beating the shit out of her. The problem is that they have kids and she doesn't want DCF to take them away nor does she want to take away their family life. Around 5am when i got off work i eventually drove her home and when I got there the dude was livid and told me that she was going to pay for what she did (staying out all night). I've been thinking about her and whenever or not shes okay.

One time I was Snapchatting this grill and I asked for feet pics and she just curved me

Killed somebody by accident...

My dog got loose and a neighbor poisoned her. She died convulsing. She had a sister who spent every day after waiting for her to come home.

I grew up

long gone past of bullying but i dont care at all pretty sure im much better off right now than all of those people

You are fucked up son.

HHNNGG MOAR.

I abandoned a star-crossed lover and was cast into Hell for a solid three months.

Dude, fuck these shitty fucking captchas.

i was in an abusive relationship for 2 years, and even though i'm with someone that truly loves me and would never do anything to hurt me, i miss my abusive ex. i miss him so damn much. and i hate myself everyday.

A sudden change in behavior
Seeming disinterest, or less interested than before
Dont trust women, they lie so easily

Also, use tinder and see if you can find her on there. if you do DONT confront her, make a fake account with a chad, and chat her up. You know what she likes so 'accidentally' there will be a lot of shared interest. That makes her release 'secrets' really quickly.

GF of 4.5 years who had agoraphobia which I moved to be with and help (we met online). Never leaving the house, I got her out more and more taught her how to drive how to basically just be a normal functioning human. She left me for another man and moved several states away to be with him that she met online. I'm over this life, she killed any trust I had in humans fuck this planet gonna kill myself after my doggo passes away.

Regular, I ate the fries :(

stalk the house wait for the oppertunity go through the back door and get her out shell thank you for it

My dick fell off

my mum starved my doggo to death by leaving her in the backyard when she went on vacation.

Pulling my sons lifeless body from a vehicle accident and performing CPR on him in front of his mother even though I knew there was no hope.

My mom left my dad after he had two strokes and was diagnosed with dementia, what made it worse was we realized later his pension checks where being sent to her and she was cashing them, she just up and disappeared so divorce papers never got signed.
We got it sorted out but now we've learned that she also got 100% of the profit selling the house we grew up in. We never saw this coming, until she was just gone we always believed they had a good relationship

brah this is Sup Forums nobody uses that here

Why the ever-loving fuck would you invest in a mental cripple you met on the internet??? Let alone this fucking much!

When you do unintelligent things, unintelligibly horrible things happen. Never let a relationship become unequal like that.

That goes away

The great thing about the human mind is how short-sighted and forgetful it is. Normally, those things sucks.

With things like this, it's pretty cool. It can't hold those feelings forever. It's too short-sighted for that. The brain needs an almost ongoing source of instant gratification. Without your ex being there, there's no incentive for wasting that energy. And you forget shit pretty quick

However, the more likely scenario with you is that you're sick in the head and you don't much like the guy you're with. It's possible you low-key hate him and feel guilty about that. You "should" like him, right? Maybe you're just with him only because you feel you should be with him.

Maybe you "miss" your ex only as an outlet to redirect the general dislike you have of the guy you're with

Jesus Christ man

It's coming up. In January I'll be 40. Love with my stepdad, just quit my last job, no career, always worked dead end jobs, no money in the bank and no direction in life. Not even sure how I got here, to be honest

Was in a home invasion. Me, mom, dad and sister were all tied up. Got free, dad went to neighbor's to call 911. Came back to the house and dropped dead of a heart attack. Went down as homicide. Shit sucks.

to be completely honest, it may be the fact that we were high school sweethearts. i guess i just miss my glory days of skipping school and experimenting with drugs and having endless sex, like teenagers do. i'm 24, i know im still young,but i can't help but feel my youth is fleeting.

and no, i love my man. truly. we met online, i'm and artist and hes an artist with a pretty large following and i'd been a fan of his art years before we talked. but when we did it was fireworks. i never even thought about my ex in those first few months. i flew out to meet him for the first time and i knew that he is the one. i love him more than i've ever thought i could ever love anything. however, as the honeymoon phase is passing, i can't help but miss my ex and the crazy, exciting shit we used to do together. it makes me feel so guilty. i have a home, a wonderful life, a wonderful man to call my own, but my life sometimes feels empty and bleak.

sorry for the long reply, i dont have anyone to talk to.

When I was 5 years old, a classmate in kindergarten was trying to shove cock into my ass. When I was 12 years old, at school, we decided to make fun of a classmate, took off his pants, put him on his knees and they set a sexually excited dog, wanted him to rape him, to his happiness, we changed our mind and released him. Another classmate, we shoved a mop in the ass. Yes, I had a happy childhood.

Shut up, cunt

my life
depression + social anxiety and therapy doesn't work.
I can't even force myself into social situations because my brain shuts down
My parents don't want me to try pills so I have nothing else to do
I can't even buy weed to calm me down because I'm a fucking loser and nobodys gonna want to sell to me :/

i got old.

i got into a car accident driving home from rapist house. he smokes to much weed to remember it. i was close to his brother as we use to play video games eat fast food.

rape that no one believes

If it makes you feel any better, the exact same thing happened to me.

just get kratom bro

kratomvirtue dot com

get the green maeng da take a couple grams, it fixes depression ad social anxiety.

just make sure not to take it 3 days a week. otherwise you'll get a tolerance eventiually

>too much weed to remember it

he's lying.

dad never loved me

try weed instead of alcohol

She said she still oved me, and yet she broke up with me

loved*

Was supposed to ask my gf to marry me, waiting for her at the airport with ring and all. She called me when her plane was supposed to land, saying that she was staying there and never wanted to see me again.

To this day i still got it bad and don't put trust to any girl i'm with and that ruins every relationship.

i will excuse you for 3 days lie to him tell him your visiting your aunt

bitches are the worst

I honestly don't think 24 is an age to do any settling down.

You can still do crazy stuff at that age and it's perfectly fine.

It's when you get to late 20s and early 30s that most people naturally just want and need to calm down.

You'll miss being able to do it, but you'll be happy knowing that you did.

I deliberately missed my grandpa's last words/death to be with a girl that would later cheat on me. I wish i could reverse it.

+1

Contact the police. Genuinely. He'll go to jail, she'll keep the kids.
Don't do this. She won't thank you

>dad is a drug addict
>would be MIA for weeks at a time
>my mom would wake me up in the middle of the night so we could drive around and look for him
>i found someones panties in his car one time
>he would drive to go get/do drugs and leave me in the car for hours
>made me drive him to get beer because he couldnt even stand up (i think i was 12)
>he pawned my coin collection when i was 13
>smashed my piggy bank and took the few bucks i was saving
>showed up at my friends house in the middle of the night begging for drug money since they were the only people he knew on that side of town
>completely ghosted so many times when he was supposed to pick me up or come to school play
>tried to always keep my chin up and be supportive because i wanted to be a good son.

He died of cancer 10 years ago. I hated him so much for robbing me of an even decent childhood, but it made me even sadder knowing that I would never see him again. Losing your piece of shit dad still means you're losing your dad.

You're 24? This will absolutely rub you the wrong way, but you're spoiled and entitled. It rubs you the wrong way because of both those things

And both those things are the reason you're having those thoughts about your relationships and life.

First of all, I'm now convinced you don't really like the guy you're with. You got n rather defensive about it, then rather dismissive. That's why your post ended the way it did, to the sounds of (what was very likely) violins and other sad music stuffs.

High school sweet heart shit is stupid. Defending it as a thing is stupid and demonstrates how immature and spoiled you are.

Your current relationship won't end because you can't get your ex out of your head, it'll end, rather boringly, because you're not emotionally equipped to deal with a mature relationship of any sort

hey at least your stepdad fucks you

>I would have had perfect judgement!

Twat.

bitch, why don't you do exciting shit with your new man?

>Go on vacation for senior week to the beach
>online girlfriend comes down to visit for the first time
>we have an amazing week together, sex was amazing and partied
fast forward to a month later
>she tells me she wants to break up
>basically tells me she wanted to break up prior to the whole vacation
>feel betrayed and feel hollow because i feel all the emotions were fake
>haven't dated a girl since

ill continue more if anyone cares. I suck at greentext stories.

Track her down and let her know she's dead to you.
Women are emotional. The knowledge that her children hate her guts will destroy her. Also, slash her tires and other petty shit.

>nobodys gonna want to sell to me
have you ever heard of the darknet?

my parents got divorced when i was 13 and my mom died of cancer when i was 16.

Watching Aunt Esther die...
youtu.be/EJJVGasSHK0

Jesus christ RIP user.

no no i hear what you're saying and i'm not even going to deny it, its true. im a cute girl that's spoiled and entilted for some stupid reason. for what? because i make art? because i play video games? i dont even know. i dont even deserve my boyfriend, because im just shit.

its hard to explain. we've had plenty of exciting and crazy nights, drunken karaoke, shrooms with friends at the park, skinny dipping in the ocean. i guess i just miss the excitement of freedom.which is selfish and just fucking retarded.

i guess thats why im on Sup Forums

too risky

My dad died when I was 16, mom stroked out years later. Initially she couldn’t remember my name, then, she had another stroke and couldn’t talk.

>im a cute girl
Bitch you on 4channel, you ugly as hell and fat stfu

You're completely right, you're a spoiled girl

Dude the feds don't give a shit about one dude ordering a bit of weed, calm down

God damn, my eyes are onions

being raped with a dildo by my female teacher at age 6.

my dad me good after school each day

Try having a beer or 12

Travis?

that makes it worse

Do drugs with new bf he's an artist I k ow he does em already

lost my wife, kids, my business and all my possesions in the same month... lot of years ago but still the fucking saddest thing that could and will ever happened to me... i´ll never recover...